• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My favourite part about time passing is MvC2 nostalgia wearing off and people realizing how (U)MvC3 is far and away the greatest MvC game.

WTF. Nemesis has to reload his Rocket Launcher.

DFXLQj7UAAADkC0.jpg

vg260

Thank god web swing is back to a quarter circle.

Although, I will probably miss the DP for Spider Sting. I don't like D,D motions.

Dahbomb

WTF. Nemesis has to reload his Rocket Launcher.
He doesn't have an ammo counter like Chris Redfield. My thinking is that he can cancel the Rocket Launcher animation with a reload so he can fire again when it's a better opportunity. In the game play video he didn't have a restriction on firing off the rocket launcher.

DR2K

Banned
MvC3 was the first marvel game in 11 years, so...yeah.

Still was missing fan faves.

This is the first Marvel game in nearly 7 years, you think 4 more years with this game in its condition would make for automatic praise and a decent hype cycle?

Fan Favorite characters =/= fan favorite ips

Skab

Gamora 2nd color

I read something about him having a DOT effect? Is this true? The lack of a Venom reveal is really bringing me DD(punch).

Yes, I remember Skab posting that he has FANG poison to which I posted a creepy picture of FANG.

Yep. You can see it here https://youtu.be/WHaRfl2P52I?t=152

After his level 3 ends, you can see Gamora has green stuff on her and her life continues to drain until she hits him.

Still unknown if it is applied any other way though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont think I had seen Thanos had a teleport until this Max video :eek:

Ryce

Can anyone find a World of Capcom panel liveblog? It just started. I'm not expecting MvCI news, but you never know.

JeTmAn81

I will have a Hulk/Haggar team. Will try other heavies in combination with them including Thanos and Nemesis. Dante/Strider will be a thing. Million Dollars tag into teleport all day.

It's terrible and nonsensical is what it is.

Anyway, Haggar can now do his body splash super from the air.
I imagine Vergil will get aerial lunar phase and spiral sword rain when he returns in MvC:I. Shit is going to be OD.

I also like how more robust character's movesets are in this. Characters seem more versatile (and need to be seeing you can't rely on a neutral assist to make up for certain deficiencies).

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So far, who do you think are you going to main from the currently released characters?

Iron Man/Gamora probably.

Character loyalty + the coolest looking character revealed thus far. Probably run Captain Marvel/Thanos as my alt/pick-a-top-tier team (Captain Marvel).

Neonep

I imagine Vergil will get aerial lunar phase and spiral sword rain when he returns in MvC:I. Shit is going to be OD.

I also like how more robust character's movesets are in this. Characters seem more versatile (and need to be seeing you can't rely on a neutral assist to make up for certain deficiencies).

Vergil is OP by nature.

So far, who do you think are you going to main from the currently released characters?
Things might change, and chances are I'm not gonna get this game day-one.

But my teams so far are looking like...
  • Gamora/Ghost Rider (This is probably the main team)
  • Gamora/Dormammu
  • Dormammu/Ghost Rider
If we bring DLC characters into it then:

She-Hulk/Gamora (Or as Skilletor put it, "Team Kirk")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom