• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spidey, Frank West, Haggar, Nemesis announced for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite at SDCC

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Official Gameplay Trailer 4.
Playstation Access gameplay with new characters.
IGN 12 minutes of gameplay with new characters. (highly reccomended watch)
Maximillian gameplay with new characters

VG24/7 Preview.

Announced at the Marvel Games Panel:
  • Nemesis
  • Haggar (Different Level 3 animation, new oil drum throw move that can drop food that replenishes health after breaking)
  • Spider-Man (New Spider kick move and Level 3)
  • Frank West (New tripod move)
  • New AIMBRELLA Stage (A.I.M. x Resident Evil) featuring MODOK prominently
  • Mind Stone
    • Infinity Surge: Command grab that puts you into a stun state, with heavy scaling.
    • Infinity Storm: Regenerating Hyper Gauge

New characters are playable on the show floor as of tomorrow.

More reveals are likely tomorrow at the dedicated Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite panel, happening at 11:15 - 12:30 PM PDT. Here's where you can find MvC:I throughout SDCC:

July 20

1:00 - 2:00 PM - Marvel Games Panel (Confirmed reveals, Q&A, not streamed)
2:50 - 3:40 PM - Marvel Gaming Segment (Streaming on YT)

July 21

11:15 - 12:30 PM - Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Panel (not streaming)
3:00 - 3:25 PM - Marvel Gaming Segment (Streaming on YT)

July 22

12:00 - 12:30 PM - Marvel Gaming Segment (Streaming on YT)
2:00 - 3:00 PM - World of Capcom Panel (not streaming, don't expect anything)

July 23

1:15 - 1:45 PM - Marvel Gaming Segment (Streaming on YT)

OP will be updated accordingly when new reveals or media releases.

---

For people wondering, these reveals are consistent with the latest "zip" leaks (ignore the character select pic), which includes more characters than the Ryce leak most are familiar with.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
web sawang love everyone except nemesis was iffy on him in the last game oh well can always beat him with a pipe with the mayor

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
spiderman and Haggar were not on the leak list iirc
The Ryce leak is no longer the prevailing leak, the roster will be approximately 4-6 characters bigger than that and this is consistent with those expectations. There's only *maybe* one more Capcom character that is unknown.

Wait. Was Haggar on previous leak lists? Pretty big if true. Weird they announced 3 Capcom characters and only one Marvel character.

Anung

Un Rama
Is it the real Frank West or that bullshit imposter?

Nemesis is boring. Jack Baker could have been a fun addition. Or hell do Birkin and have him play like Arakune or Shuma Gorath with his mutations. These are such boring RE picks.

Glad they're in (aside from Nemesis, fuck that character for taking Wesker's spot) but it's hard to get hype for 4 repeat characters and no newcomers
unless they're X-Men.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Yawn, wake me up when an interesting new character gets announced.

Top Bottom