• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Lets do it!

EDIT: That was super easy. Thanks for the help Rama! I'm around all day if anyone needs a partner for the Forzathon event.

Yup, walk in the park.

I'm working from home today so I should also be available for a quick round if anyone needs a hand in the next hour and a half or so.

Fox Mulder

Lets do it!

EDIT: That was super easy. Thanks for the help Rama! I'm around all day if anyone needs a partner for the Forzathon event.

the playground games are fun, they just need more of them as they get repetitive. They dont even have 4 unique events to fill a championship.

rrs

did all the achievements except the win an online thing (pm me on here/add me on xbox: rrszz) I should be on tomorrow all day.

also, spruced up my fun fiat for jumping in the dunes
DDB8m7lWAAEC1vo.png:orig

did all the achievements except the win an online thing (pm me on here/add me on xbox: rrszz) I should be on tomorrow all day.

also, spruced up my fun fiat for jumping in the dunes

I LOVE that car! I didn't even tune it for drifting specifically, but at the top of C class it's just a natural drifting machine ^^

LoveCake

I did the King one with the help of KRaZyAmmo

I would like to go on record and thank KRaZyAmmo because I am useless and have no idea how to set up games etc in online mode.

I have looked about for a video or text on how to set-up various games and co-ops but cannot find anything. :(

KRaZyAmmo

I did the King one with the help of KRaZyAmmo

I would like to go on record and thank KRaZyAmmo because I am useless and have no idea how to set up games etc in online mode.

I have looked about for a video or text on how to set-up various games and co-ops but cannot find anything. :(

No problem man.

ah okay. Me and my friends usually do online freeroam for when we mess around. Online co-op is doing campaign...but co-op, online adventure is usually the xp championship with randos, and online freeroam is great with friends for messing around.

edit: anyone up for some hotwheel races in hotwheels freeroam tonight?

PM'd rrs just now but if anyone hasn't done the King event yet I'm free for the next half hour or so. Add me on XBL if you haven't already and send me a message, or shoot me a PM.

had network issues too, and then after getting king my car ate a fence

edit: the xbox application on windows is a pain in the fucking ass to accept invites with while ingame

Yeah, they need to get their shit together on that front. Maybe have an overlay like Steam does or something.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I managed to get two Ebisu Style skills in quick succession with the Huracan HE, after about an hour of trying. Still need that third one...

DasRaven

You guys do know that you can use rewind to bank skills for Forzathon, right?

I got a good drift toward a dune peak, landed the air, drifted out, got the Ebisu skill, rewound and repeated.

Took about 10 minutes total.

You need at least a 'great' drift on either side of the air skill for it to count.

KRaZyAmmo

You guys do know that you can use rewind to bank skills for Forzathon, right?

I got a good drift toward a dune peak, landed the air, drifted out, got the Ebisu skill, rewound and repeated.

Took about 10 minutes total.

You need at least a 'great' drift on either side of the air skill for it to count.

it's suppose to be 'great' drift and 'great' air skills simultaneously to get Ebisu style

I struggled to do those three skills required to win the Porsche, at least deliberately.

Then I just chose a high powered car, and swung life and right doing drifted S turns up and down the dunes near the airport. Within a few minutes I'd accidentally achieved my goal.

CLR_CMOS

Neo Member
Got this on sale last week and been playing it pretty much every day since. What an incredible game! Is there a GAF club I can join?

zorbsie

Got your PM CLR_CMOS. Let me know when you send the request and you'll be all good to go.

Took the Cayenne to blizzard mountain, felt right.
ae76b9aa-ac9e-4d87-a1e8o9q.png

We need to do a GAF play date in the snow. :)

aaronwt

FH3 VIP is very cheap right now. Is it worth it though? It feels like cheating but since I'm in the late game right now I may bite.

Why does it feel like cheating? I've always purchased it.It gives you some exclusive cars. Plus double wheelspins and access to exclusive events. At $5 it's a great deal.

Why does it feel like cheating? I've always purchased it.It gives you some exclusive cars. Plus double wheelspins and access to exclusive events. At $5 it's a great deal.

Because technically it makes the game easier IMO. Since double wheelspins gives you cars/money faster.

Not that it really matters. I think I'll get it.

zorbsie

Because technically it makes the game easier IMO. Since double wheelspins gives you cars/money faster.

Not that it really matters. I think I'll get it.

For what it's worth, it's just double the payout on wheel spins. Not double the amount of wheel spins. But it did come in handy in the early game. :)

KRaZyAmmo

man. For some reason I can't keep a constant connection to Teredo for going online MP. it's really annoying, it seems like if I ever want to play online I have to restart which is a pain.

LoveCake

I have had a few connection issues recently on it, actually a few days ago all the [online] tiles were greyed out and when I clicked on them it said that the network was down.

Top Bottom