• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera has a little accident during Etta James funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how a bunch of guys are arguing about the color of period blood dripping down a women's leg.

I love how a woman thinks they've seen more variety in period blood than a man.

You sit around looking at your girlfriends period blood a lot ladies?

Because guess what? I've seen at least a dozen different females period blood.. all over me.

The idea that females are actually more experienced than any given male when it comes to vaginas is a bit... odd.

Yes.. you have ONE.. I have no experience having my own vagina.. but I've had experience with a LOT of vaginas. Not that a female also couldn't, but again.. passing off a male as ignorant just because they are a male, or assuming a female is somehow uber knowledgeable, is not really accurate.

Satch

Banned
You also get dark red blood on your period...

You gonna pretend you don't? She's not the one who told me the bright red thing.. that's something I've been told: that if a wound bleeds bright red it's generally dangerous. I could easily be wrong about that.. but suggesting you also don't get dark red blood on your period is ignorant.

If you don't, then well.. you certainly don't speak for all women.. as I've seen plenty of dark red period blood.. and even.. dripping down a leg.

i didn't say you didn't get dark red period blood. quit reading shit i didn't say and attributing it to me.

whoever told you that bullshit about red blood on your period being from a wound needs to go sit down and read some fucking books.

that makes me think of that time somebody on GAF said that a vagina is technically an open wound lol

and that isn't even dark red - IT'S FUCKING BROWN

I love how a woman thinks they've seen more variety in period blood than a man.

You sit around looking at your girlfriends period blood a lot ladies?

Because guess what? I've seen at least a dozen different females period blood.. all over me.

The idea that females are actually more experienced than any given male when it comes to vaginas is a bit... odd.
Dude, gross; what's up with your girlfriends?

I've never had a single encounter with period blood so far.

CooTooLoo

Banned
Period blood can be brown.. the first day I get my period it slowly goes from brown to brownish red. The following day it gets more of a maroon color, and then goes brown again on the last day or two.

It's period blood people.

fanboi

Banned
Christina just posted this on her twitter!

Don't even fucking say a word. I like potato chips, and can't eat them very much or I'll get fat.

I tried out these Pringles Fat-Free chips because they were super low-cal. BBQ flavor. the fuck.

The can said they had 70 calories per serving, which meant the whole can had 490 calories inside total. I could munch through a can in a day with my lunch, dinner, etc. So I got several cans, and began enjoying one a day for the past four days. But what they dont fucking tell you...

Except in tiny print you cant read without a fucking electron microscope

...is that the primary ingredient is something called "olean" which I have since learned is Latin for "Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease."

Oh Yeah. I'm not even kidding.

So today, while I'm standing in the living room debating whether or not Laundry or Dishes will get done first, I get the urge to fart. I live alone, so sweet. I let the honk loose and its wrong. Something just sounded wrong. I know my own wind, and I have never farted a sound that sounded like a fart wrapped in a pillow.

Oh yes, something was very wrong. I had just shat myself. But this evil olean makes shitting yourself sound almost like a regular fart, and had I not been particularly attentive, it could easily have gone unnoticed, I'm telling you. THAT's how utterly covert and evil this olean stuff is. What the fuck?! What if I'd gone out to hang with friends or gone for a drive, what then?

So I walk carefully to the bathroom and disrobe. before I even sit on the toilet, I wad paper and carefully wipe from the front. Sure enough, it was light brown, and had the texture of soft spackle. You fucking Pringle bastards.

I sat down and pushed a bit, and lo, out came a jet that I didnt even feel an urge for one minute earlier. It piled in the bowl like brown marshmallow fluff.

The problem rose when I tried to wipe. I went through a whole fucking roll of TP and could not get it all off me. So.

I jumped in the shower. Yep, its gross, but it had to be done. There I stood, water pouring down, cheeks spread, and using my own hand to make certain I'm clean.

That was when I discovered that after using my hand to wipe myself (before I soaped the area) my hand came back covered in some sort of transparent grease. It was so fucking foul. The grease made water bead off my hand. It was tacky too, and very difficult to manage.

So I grabbed the bar of saop and went to work.

You fucking Pringle bastards.

The bar of soap came away coated in grease as well, and would no longer wash. I had to turn the water to hot and massage the soap for five minutes to get it to the point where I could use it again. It took me an hour to get the fucking grease off my pucker. I shudder to think of what its doing INSIDE ME right now, but I will damned sure never eat that shit again.

Fucking Pringle bastards.

Dude, gross; what's up with your girlfriends?

I've never had a single encounter with period blood so far.

It's more like "what's up with me".. I don't have a problem having sex when a girl is on her period.. and once you let a girl know that, they are usually down.. because they are often quite horny on their periods.

My current girlfriend and I usually only take a break when her cramps are bad.. but the end of her period we usually end up having sex.

edit: Beaten.. lol

Isn't it smelly down there when their on their periods?

You can usually smell a bit of a blood smell.. a metallic smell.

Usually it's there the 2-3 days before the period starts even.. and the day or 2 after, even if you don't see any blood.. you'll still detect a slight metallic smell.

But otherwise, no.. no extra smell.

We live together now and have sex pretty much every day, usually more than once.. so we don't have "period sex" as often, since it can be pretty messy.. but if we are really horny, we'll grab a towel or something.. when we lived in different towns, her period had the worst habit of visiting us when I was visiting her.. lulz.. I'm surprised the hotel we always stayed in didn't call the police.. looked like a crime scene sometimes.. ripped the head board off of the wall once too..

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lets all just agree it was embarrassing

isQ5QcxeJdsfO.gif

fanboi

Banned
This reminds me of my friends story when he and one of his friends went on a cruise.

My friends friend meet this classy lady, took her to the cabin had their fun, drunkely fun!

Next morning, girl was gone, and my friend wake up and ask the other fella... "What in hell!? You been in a fight yesterday!?"

"what?"

*checks mirror, blood all over the place*

CHEEZMO™;34663986 said:
NVidiot is Huelen's alt account?

I have no clue who Huelen is.

nVidiot_Whore is a REALLY OLD username of mine.. from my days of commenting on VoodooExtreme.com's news stories.

Created a GAF account long ago that I only recently (this past year and a half) started using.

edit: So Huelen is some bullshitter? lol.. my girlfriend also posts here.. was sitting next to me.. and has repeatedly verified my stories I've told here. I'm not making anything up, if that is what you are implying.. brief google search of Huelen NeoGAF tells me you are implying I'm some sort of liar. GTFO with that shit.

Hahahahahhaa jeeeez...

Have we really reached this Gaf? Taking colorsamples from the picture of the flowing menstrual blood of Christina?

Give this man an award.

Haha.. in my defense, it took me all of 10 seconds to get that color info.

Start Menu -> Colorpic -> Hover mouse over picture -> Ctrl-G, Done.

NinjaBoiX

Gold Member
She clearly notices it as soon as it starts. That being the case, I can't decide wether I'm impressed that she carried on like a pro, or disgusted that she didn't just ask for two minutes to, I dunno, compose herself.

G-Fex

She clearly notices it as soon as it starts. That being the case, I can't decide wether I'm impressed that she carried on like a pro, or disgusted that she didn't just ask for two minutes to, I dunno, compose herself.

What a girl wants you know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom