• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera has a little accident during Etta James funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this giant cleavage at a friggin' funeral, doesn't she have any sense of decencOHMYGODSHE'SGOTPERIODBLOODRUNNINGDOWNHERLEGS

Delio

popcorn.gif

Dr Prob

Banned
Hey: We're here for gifs and the period blood/spray tan juice spurting while murdering a signature tune at a funeral, not this other stupid bullshit.

And Britney Spears can't even sing.

royalan

"All these bitches is my sons..."

Circus is a lot better than Bionic. One of them doesn't have baby noises side by side with being told to taste her woohoo (?) and rubbish electronic songs. Yuck.

Don't get me wrong, I love Britney, but Circus is definitely her most phoned-in album. 1 or 2 decent songs followed by sleep-inducing filler. At least Bionic has a few tracks that really showcase what makes her famous: her voice.

Mau ®

It's cute Cyno still tries to convince people Xtina won the Brit vs. Xtincta war but everybody knows better.

And here's Brit at her puerto rico bash. You can post unflattering pics gurl, I can post good ones too. She's still hotter than your fat cow fave, k?

2011-12-9_britney_tour_party.jpg

Britney+Spears+VMA+2011.png

And at least my fave can tour and have hits of her own. That is all
rih3.gif

LegoArmo

Don't get me wrong, I love Britney, but Circus is definitely her most phoned-in album. 1 or 2 decent songs followed by sleep-inducing filler. At least Bionic has a few tracks that really showcase what makes her famous: her voice.

True, I could listen to Christina singing ballads all day long. I guess I hold her to a higher standard than Britney.

Zee-Row

Banned
I banged a girl on her period once , i did it in the shower so we wouldn't make a mess. It was weird having period blood running down my testicles as I was ramming her but i made sure I had a condom on.

Koodo

Banned
# of people who think Britney is currently more attractive: 6 840 506 999
# of people who think Christina is currently more attractive: 1

tumblr_lwdlniQf4h1qa171xo1_500.jpg

ibgNWTGqNZZok6.gif

And hell, it was definitely a better album than Britney's musical low-point:

ZPm7N.png
Good luck convincing the world about that, sis:

Circus Metacritic score: 64
Bionic Metacritic score: 56

Circus LTD: 1.7+ million
Bionic LTD: 295k (not even certified Gold...)

# of radio hits in the Circus era: 1 and 2
# of radio hits in the Bionic era: -1

You Lost Me is the only passable song from that mess. Even if a person had a severe enough lapse in judgment to include more songs, Circus still has Womanizer, Circus, Shattered Glass, If U Seek Amy, Unusual You, Phonography, Quicksand, and Rock Me In.

I banged a girl on her period once , i did it in the shower so we wouldn't make a mess. It was weird having period blood running down my testicles as I was ramming her but i made sure I had a condom on.
Yucky dude, what you just described is one of my nightmares; I'd be throwing up all over the place.

Cynosure

oh it's this angle again.

TatoP.jpg
lSIlv.jpg

Christina can do something about her weight.
But not even the best plastic surgeons in world can fix Britney's busted face.

# of people who think Britney is currently more attractive: 6 840 506 999
# of people who think Christina is currently more attractive: 1

Delusion at its best.

Derrick01

Banned
Christina in her peak is way better looking than spears in hers, btw.

That's a tough call man. It's easy to forget now how amazing Britney looked in the late 90s-early 2000s since she got all fat and nasty and shaved her head, all that crazy shit. But back then it was all Spears while everyone was like "yeah Christina's nice too, but gat dayum Britney"

royalan

Good luck convincing the world about that, sis:

Circus Metacritic score: 64
Bionic Metacritic score: 56

Circus LTD: 1.7+ million
Bionic LTD: 295k (not even certified Gold...)

# of radio hits in the Circus era: 1 and 2
# of radio hits in the Bionic era: -1

You Lost Me is the only passable song from that mess. Even if a person had a severe enough lapse in judgment to include more songs, Circus still has Womanizer, Circus, Shattered Glass, If U Seek Amy, Unusual You, Phonography, Quicksand, and Rock Me In.

A 64 isn't exactly setting the music world on fire.

And Bionic would have sold much better if Xtina hadn't been pretty much forced to abandon the project .

And LOL @ that list of "Good" Circus tracks. ESPECIALLY "Unusual You" which was a god-awful ballad even by Britney standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom