• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 12 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's just going to be an extended break and let everyone recharge their batteries. Mac and Dennis's apartment looking the same in the season finale felt like some kind of meta comment.

yeah, i'm not buying it. if it's true that they're all basically moving on, then they'll do some sort of last run. i don't even see any new information in that article, just that the show got picked up.

Yeah, the part about him "for sure not returning" seems to be 100% conjecture. I'll believe it when it's formally announced with 100% certainty.

hughesta

Banned
the show's not coming back until 2019, so I imagine it's possible for Dennis to come back (though maybe not with any writing involvement)

Just get around to finishing this season

Outside of the cricket episode I thought this was one of the better seasons

Season 11 was great because of how dark they pushed the characters and played around with fan tbeirys

But I'm glad for this Season they brought it back a bit, seemed like fullof fan services with references and callbacks tbroughout.

It was obvious this season was building around Dennis, while S11 made us convinced he's a sociopath, this season threw a spanner in the works and made us think what if he's not, seemed they started pushing idea when he met that girl at the pool and then showed he has emotions and actually cares.

But in anyway, that RPG was suspicious and with Glenn possiblely leaving to do another show, do you guys think it's possible that Dennis was in that car when the gang fired the rocket at it?

Like maybe he was sitting in it deciding to stay or go.

I'm thinking they are leaving this open as afailsafe depending on what Glenn does with his future. Everything was placed to well.

Haven't read through the thread yet but I'm sure I'm not the only who thought this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom