• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 "Another Story - The Ark of Time Raven's Choice" - Trailer.

Shin-Ra

https://twitter.com/YasuhiroKitao/status/805240136992636928

CyzD1X9UcAATgXp.jpg:orig

I feel alil bad which I guess ppl will call me weird but idk I would've payed for this. Giving it away for free because you delayed your game a month is bitter sweet lol. Guess I can't complain.

Ravage

I feel alil bad which I guess ppl will call me weird but idk I would've payed for this. Giving it away for free because you delayed your game a month is bitter sweet lol. Guess I can't complain.

You are not the only one. I'm planning to buy all future DLCs to make up for it though.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I want this game to do as well as possible. Maybe even get more some day.

God I'm so hyped for this. I've been asking to play as Raven for a couple of years now.

Yeah.

Looks like a meaty dlc, can't believe it's free.
I was already so hyped for GR2, having this dlc announced is icing on the cake, I would've gladly paid for it, been wanting to play as Raven since the first game.

A great and frankly unnecessary gesture for delaying the game, I would have paid for this! My only worry is maybe this wasn't the strongest thing to show at PSX. Don't get me wrong I'm glad Sony finally gave it some exposure but I think people would have been more interested in seeing the main game.

Humdinger

I think it's a nice gesture, but I would've happily paid, too. I feel a little bad for the team, because the game will probably not sell all that well to begin with, and now they're giving stuff away for free because of delay that wasn't their fault to begin with.

Otoh, it would be nice if all games that were delayed gave away content free as an "apology." We'd have a shitload of free content, lol.

Vex_

Banned
I just really think that raven is a much better design than Kat. Raven's hair is so cool looking.

Kat I<3U and all, but raven is way Betta. Sorry.

That art makes me wish for a Gravity Rush artbook on par with Valkyria Chronicles Design Archive.

i.e: A massive blowout of world and design information alongside character sketches, promotional art, and interviews.

God knows the team is passionate enough for it.

That art makes me wish for a Gravity Rush artbook on par with Valkyria Chronicles Design Archive.

i.e: A massive blowout of world and design information alongside character sketches, promotional art, and interviews.

God knows the team is passionate enough for it.

Right on, I'd totally buy it.

Quillbell

Neo Member
I just really think that raven is a much better design than Kat. Raven's hair is so cool looking.

Kat I<3U and all, but raven is way Betta. Sorry.
Her outfit looks like something a 16-year-old wannabe goth cosplayer would wear to piss off her parents.

I mean, I love Raven, but her design isn't one of the reasons.

Vex_

Banned
Her outfit looks like something a 16-year-old wannabe goth cosplayer would wear to piss off her parents.

I mean, I love Raven, but her design isn't one of the reasons.

I and many other people (really good friends of mine btw) would disagree with you. And I think raven does outstanding work - much better than kat - and it shows. She is a veteran, kat is not. Many people agree with me by the way.

LotusHD

Banned
I and many other people (really good friends of mine btw) would disagree with you. And I think raven does outstanding work - much better than kat - and it shows. She is a veteran, kat is not. Many people agree with me by the way.

Sure sure, but Kat's still better. :p

Top Bottom