• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

As an impatient man, when the fuck are we getting this infinity war trailer?

MrMatt555

I want it already, and I am tree of looking at off screen footage. :/ Safe bet for October? Avengers trailer was released oct. 11 and avengers 2 was released coinciding with agents of shield on the 22 of oct.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
A wise man never begs for war.

I'm not too worried about Infinity War. I really don't need to see anymore of that. I want to see how Black Panther is coming along!

Cipherr

Man let Justice League live dude. Its due out in like a few months or something
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
Nothing before that.

One at a time.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Marvel drops the first trailers around half a year before the movie comes out, so I'd bet on next month being our first look at IW.

....or they could just grab us by the balls and make us wait another month when Thor comes out. Hopefully the former.

Day before justice league releases, just to annoy WB and deflate some hype.
probably after thor, we need more black panther first since it releases earlier

The week before Thor makes a lot of sense (likely on some random ep of Jimmy Kimmel, like with Spiderman), but I could also see them holding it for The Last Jedi. Infinity War doesn't need a huge promo cycle - the pitch sells itself. Give the world footage of Starlord & Spiderman high fiving, and they'll start spamming Fandango for release day tickets. It's just a matter of getting that message out to as many people as possible. Launching that trailer with Star Wars creates a huge first impression.

Metalmarc

Should play before Justice League

I saw the Justice Lague trailer infront of Spider-Man, so I don't see why not, at least our cinema assumes we are the target audience, so why not show a Comic Book Audience Comic Book Trailers

I had heard this Thursday regarding I.W from some YouTube channel but I don't know, would make more sense to be shown with Thor or even Black Panther.

Top Bottom