• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I think the Pride Troopers are more like 1 good for 1 evil rather than all turning out to be evil. Toppo seems legit in his love for justice and all, Jiren on the other hand, couldn't care less. Ultimate balance or clown trick, either way: justice accomplished. Zamasu would be proud.

I enjoyed the moments of the U10 GoD as well, I'm hoping they don't get straight erased with only one guy left.

tumblr_ot9c2vEVcs1r87g0to2_540.jpg

He included everyone on this poster twice minus 17, if he wants a rotation I don't see why Piccolo Tien Roshi etc.. aren't there.

Otherwise ditching 17 only is lame. Makes no sense. Since we have a Goku only poster I think it'd be better to get the "time to get serious" 17 face for the Rules header.

I know you like 17 but dude it ain't that serious.

Red Devil

tumblr_ot9c2vEVcs1r87g0to2_540.jpg

He included everyone on this poster twice minus 17, if he wants a rotation I don't see why Piccolo Tien Roshi etc.. aren't there.

Otherwise ditching 17 only is lame. Makes no sense. Since we have a Goku only poster I think it'd be better to get the "time to get serious" 17 face for the Rules header.

Hmm. Gohan is SSJ in that poster.

Raxus

Man this new arc is fun. Getting "ring out flags" for 17 here.

Gohan episode next week. My ice cream is ready.

Eylos

Banned
Just watched an episode of dB og i need to share, Goku is fighting in a duel but he has the runs, then he starts losing the Battle because of the bellyache, but our hero survives and he gets up, and with all his strenght defeats the enemy quickly and went to the bathroom.

Dragon ball such an wondeful anime.

Episode 80 If anyone wants to Watch.

It's a shame 17 doing what he did went into such an otherwise bad episode. So, so much reused animation. How many times were we going to see Hella raise her arm and swipe it down to point. Sometimes with a zoom out, other times not. But the same animation otherwise.

Then the long-as-heck transformation of all three girls TWICE. I laughed when
the shot just came out of nowhere and interrupted it
, but jeez, come on guys.

Tamanon

Banned
If doing the gag and reusing the animation meant they could make SSJ Vegeta look awesome in this episode, I approve. There were some great shots of him.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I really hope they pull off next week's episode well. Sounds like
thoughts will weigh heavy on Gohan's mind and he'll have to struggle with that at some point.
Please Toei don't disappoint me. Gohan is too pure ;-;

SSJ with a bang, a look that he hasn't had in this arc so far. It's likely just a mistake though since his design has been really inconsistent in merchandising focused on this arc.

I thought he got the bang back when he turned SS2 again while he was training with Piccolo again earlier, then kept it during his Ultimate/Mystic or whatever the hell we refer to it.

Skeeter49

I really hope they pull off next week's episode well. Sounds like
thoughts will weigh heavy on Gohan's mind and he'll have to struggle with that at some point.
Please Toei don't disappoint me. Gohan is too pure ;-;

A locket falls when he attacks a U10 member.
He feels bad and picks it up.
it's a picture of Zamasu
Gohan proceeds to knock them off the stage.

NeonZ

I thought he got the bang back when he turned SS2 again while he was training with Piccolo again earlier, then kept it during his Ultimate/Mystic or whatever the hell we refer to it.

He had no bang even as a SSJ2 this arc. It only appeared when he went Ultimate.

smurfx

get some go again
so is gohan going to knock off a last warrior from a universe? looks like there was something he was struggling with.

Red Devil

It's an error.

SSJ with a bang, a look that he hasn't had in this arc so far. It's likely just a mistake though since his design has been really inconsistent in merchandising focused on this arc.

Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

Yeah now that you mention it I see the mistake, too bad, otherwise it was a nice poster.

so is gohan going to knock off a last warrior from a universe? looks like there was something he was struggling with.

As I've been saying watch as Frieza gets in and ends up taking out the fighter when Gohan is in doubt, because realistically Gohan isn't being taken out next.

J4g3r

How many of you dreamt about or had a Dragon Ball website growing up

I had a GeoCities page full to the brim of Dragon Ball when I was in Primary School.

it had the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme playing in the background.

caliph95

Keep in mind that the VA is using his "funny Beerus" tone, his tone for "God of Destruction Beerus" is very intimidating.

There's absolutely zero issue
I thought Ehis was the issue then I may prefer a deeper voice but not a huge problem because i only hear a bit of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom