• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Asshole: Justin Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
When I was a teenager, I urinated into a bottle of cleaner in the bathroom of the Dollar Tree. So whoever went on to clean that bathroom literally coated everything with my piss without realizing it. I bet it got really sticky in there. I'm a bad person.

Ithil

In ten years this "fashion trend" is going to embarrass the then grown up kids of today, just as every decade has its embarrassing clothes and slang.

Kwixotik

In ten years this "fashion trend" is going to embarrass the then grown up kids of today, just as every decade has its embarrassing clothes and slang.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure it's not even a trend. Nobody wears diaper pants. I mean there's drop crotch pants, but few people wear them really, and nobody makes it look quite as ridiculous as Bieber.

Lol those pants are all Bieber, kind of like lil' wayne and his leopard skin leggings. This is definitely not a trend.

yeah, like Kwixotik says, there are drop crotchy pants (think low slung athletic shorts in fancy fabric or dress pant hybrids) but these weird blobby assed things are all him. the former have been around for almost a decade.

Lamel

Banned
The worst part was seeing that restaurant manager just watching, because he knew he can't do anything to these fucking punk brats. "WILD KIDZ", bunch of fucking disrespectful idiots.

I felt bad for the restaurant dude.

Fusebox

Banned
This shit is still laughably tame by rock star standards. Bands like the Rolling Stones and Mötley Crüe must be pissing themselves laughing at the outrage over this.

t-ramp

When I watched Bieber on Letterman a couple years ago, he was just sadly dumb. It's been all downhill since then, though.

Apparently he did a show here in Iowa on Sunday and showed up a couple hours late. I have no sympathy for the people who wanted to be there, but it's just ridiculous.

This shit is still laughably tame by rock star standards. Bands like the Rolling Stones and Mötley Crüe must be pissing themselves laughing at the outrage over this.
He's working his way up. Soon he will be sticking fish in vaginas and eating bat heads. It takes time; he's only 19.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Honestly i just read the last sentence ..and i gotta say i laughed my penis off. Im happy that young man had the success he did. Hopefully he will keep check of that money for the future.

Madness

I wonder how many sick fans would have tried to go to the nightclub to try and photograph his piss.

Disgusting. Can't wait for this shitstains fame to end as it inevitably does for everyone. Ashamed he's Canadian too. But you Americans turned him into this lol

BIGWORM

I wonder how many sick fans would have tried to go to the nightclub to try and photograph his piss.

Disgusting. Can't wait for this shitstains fame to end as it inevitably does for everyone. Ashamed he's Canadian too. But you Americans turned him into this lol

Surely you mean drink, good sir.

FoxSpirit

A friend of mine drunkenly pissed in a theattre room when he was 18. He (23) now is one of the most decent human beings i know. Its still a douche move but they were obviously wasted.
Yup, your friend can be glad he is not a celebrity. You are simply held to higher standards then and people will judge your every move.

And seriously, his singing ain't worth the money so the constant public scrunity will have to do.

Also, fuck Bill Clinton?? Sorry, not sexy enough.

He is no longer welcome in Chicago.

BOyfLzOCcAAo_tQ.jpg

Fuck the guy.

quick, someone give Duncan Keith a hockey stick

original.gif

You seem salty. It's the offseason. You can go back go not caring about the Queens again. ;)

It's good to see your sportsmen hold so much respect for your racist caricatures.

Oh shut the fuck up about this. There's a team named the Redskins and the Indians logo and we're harping on the Hawks? There's a reason the Hawks barely are criticized for it. Not really that offensive compared to other shit. There are plenty of articles out there about Natives not being offended by it. Do you see our fans doing warchops and stupid shit like that or using blatantly offensive images like the Indians? No.

And yeah, I'm actually two parts Native American from both sides of the family and it's a rather large percentage of my ancestry. Before you throw that card out there.

Fusebox

Banned
Oh shut the fuck up about this. There's a team named the Redskins and the Indians logo and we're harping on the Hawks? There's a reason the Hawks barely are criticized for it. Not really that offensive compared to other shit. There are plenty of articles out there about Natives not being offended by it. Do you see our fans doing warchops and stupid shit like that or using blatantly offensive images like the Indians? No.

And yeah, I'm actually two parts Native American from both sides of the family and it's a rather large percentage of my ancestry. Before you throw that card out there.

Lol, so damn salty I need a drink after reading that.

Hunter S.

Drunk people do dumb things whether famous or not. Think about it those who have been drunk a lot and then throw the first stone.

bort

He needs to be in a terrible car accident and lose a foot or something. Something needs to bring that dipshit back down to Earth.

psycho holy crap

you want him to be in a fucking car accident because of this shit? really?

"justin timberlake not using drugs in that charlamagne video"

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/justin-timberlake/378481-justin-timberlake-admits-drug-use

that's not why he stayed popular and he wasn't really a "kid" star like justin or miley who became big when they were like 12. He was a star when he was basically an adult so that's just stupid too.

Madness

It's good to see your sportsmen hold so much respect for your racist caricatures.

Fuck that noise. That's perhaps the greatest logo we have in the NHL. You Americans should change your bullshit racist crap like Chief Wazoo of the Cleveland Indians or some shit before harping on the Chicago Blackhawks.

I'm an Avalanche/Canucks fan, but I'd go crazy if they even attempted to change the Blackhawks logo. Nothing racist about it, anymore than the Vikings logo is racist or a small irish leprechaun with a pipe and shellelagh for the cultic or something.

And you're not allowed to step on the logo.

psycho holy crap

you want him to be in a fucking car accident because of this shit? really?

Yeah, this is clearly an isolated incident right? He's never been involved in anything else where other people have befallen harm because of his idiot actions, right?

In March 2011, he was photographed making an obscene gesture at a photographer outside his 17th birthday party; however he later released a public apology via Twitter.[131] He was photographed performing the same gesture to photographers in November 2011 and November 2012.[132][133] In July 2012, he was pulled over on the Ventura Freeway in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles Metro by California Highway Patrol, where he was reportedly driving at a speed of over 100 miles per hour (160 km/h) in a 65 mph (105 km/h) zone. Bieber claimed he had been attempting to lose a team of photographers who were following him. Los Angeles City Councilman Dennis Zine called the incident a "very dangerous, chaotic situation", and called Bieber's driving "careless" and "reckless". Bieber was ticketed for the incident, and a photographer reportedly received four misdemeanor charges, two of which were later dropped.[134][135] On January 1, 2013, a paparazzo, Chris Guerra, was killed while attempting to cross the street after he saw Bieber's car and pursued it on foot to take a picture of him. Bieber was not in the car at the time.[136]

Bieber's pet capuchin monkey, Mally was confiscated by customs agents upon the singer's entry to Germany in March 2013 to play dates on his tour and in May of the same year after no health documents were provided, the monkey was permanently settled into a new home amongst members of its own species in a wildlife park.[137]

In March 2013, Bieber was involved in an altercation with a photographer in London which resulted in him being restrained by his own bodyguard. Bieber swore at the photographer, threatening to "fucking beat the fuck" out of him.[138] The incident was captured on video and Bieber resorted to Twitter to blame the incident on a 'rough week',[139] which had also seen him faint on stage and, the day before, arrive two hours late for a show at the O2 Arena, leading to complaints from parents of those in attendance.[140] Later that month, detectives from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department were investigating a complaint that Bieber spat on a neighbour during an alleged altercation.[141]

Bieber caused controversy in April 2013 during a visit to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam. After learning about the life and times of Anne Frank, who died in a concentration camp aged 15, Bieber wrote in the museum's guest book "Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber."[142] Following a media backlash, the Anne Frank Museum defended Bieber by saying "His comments were quite innocent. He was here for more than an hour and [was] interested in Anne Frank's life, and that for us is the most important thing."[143] About two weeks later, Swedish police found a "small amount of drugs" on board his tour bus. Police reportedly acted "after smelling marijuana coming from inside the bus". However, they said in a statement that they were unable to connect the drugs to a "single person" and that charges would not be filed. Bieber denied the reports on his Twitter account.[144][145]

Bieber also received scrutiny throughout March and April 2013 for walking shirtless through airport security in Poland and for posting a cartoon of himself in bed with a young "belieber".[145] On May 2, 2013, Devin "the Dude" Copeland filed a lawsuit against Bieber and Usher for alleged copyright infringement. The lawsuit, which was filed in a Norfolk federal court, stated that Bieber's 2010 single "Somebody to Love" copied a song of the same name that was written by Copeland in 2008, with Bieber's song containing "several lyrical and stylistic similarities" to Copeland's lyrics. Copeland is seeking $10 million in damages.[146]

tumblr_m2b4h0f6e11r1cnedo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom