• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ refer-a-friend promotion ($5 for friend & you if friend subs)

My PS+ expired. If anyone DMs me a code, I'll subscribe and get us the credit. And if I get an invite, I promise to pay it forward.

Gotta get my + fix.

Cade

Still haven't received my email. Isn't this going to expire on the 13th? They have like friggin 2 days.

Just an FYI, your codes have both been used. (Not by me, I tried but got the message they've already been used.)

Hmm. I hope someone made use of them and they weren't just completely invalid. Sony sure goofs on these programs.

Squall516

That sux i never got an email like that :( I have friends who would have def gotten PS+ and i would have gotten money..damnn. Anyone know if they are going to be doing this again anytime soon or maybe sending out another wave of emails?

Well, it's almost 8pm here and I never got any code emailed to me. Thanks Sony.

:(

I don't supposed anyone else has a spare code they'd be willing to throw my way before this thing ends in four hours?

jsnepo

Well, it's almost 8pm here and I never got any code emailed to me. Thanks Sony.

:(

I don't supposed anyone else has a spare code they'd be willing to throw my way before this thing ends in four hours?

Couldn't wait for the code. I already subscribed to PS+.

Well that's fuckin' lame.

Henhowc sent me a code, which expires 9/13/13, but it says it's no-longer valid. Yet it's still 9/13/13 where I am. That is some BS Sony. Thanks for nothing! *runs away weeping*

RedAssedApe

Banned
Well that's fuckin' lame.

Henhowc sent me a code, which expires 9/13/13, but it says it's no-longer valid. Yet it's still 9/13/13 where I am. That is some BS Sony. Thanks for nothing! *runs away weeping*

If it makes you feel any better the one code I just tried for myself gave me the same error. LOL.

Thanks to Rainbow in the Dark for sending me a code a few days ago, but it looks like I got hit by the early expiration too, so between that and my PS3 dying I never got the chance to use it.

jsnepo

Email inbox? Do they send a code or just automatically adds them to your wallet?

Why am I even asking? I didn't get a fucking code.

Grinchy

Banned
I got my code. I really wish I wasn't so quick on buying the year of Plus though. I could have gotten this $5 and the $10 for spending $50 if I had just waited a couple weeks.

Kei-

I got $20 back in $5 codes,because only 2 of my friends actually got the one month code in the first place. SCEA seemed to have no idea the promotion was even going on when I called (around the time the one month codes were going on) to ask why only two friends received a code.

It was a pretty neat promo,but poorly executed.

Grinchy

Banned
So, I can do this right now?

Nope, the invites had to be sent out by like 9/4 or something, but the person who got the invite didn't have to buy Plus until a couple weeks into October, which would have given $5 from this promo and $10 from the other

Top Bottom