• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I know!

Double cheeseburger, quesadilla, hush puppies, and a milkshake for under $7 lol.

gol15.jpg

Striker

He needed to be re-signed, but It's the receipts I fear. That'll tell us how deep we need to dig our Panther fan bunkers.

EDIT: 4 years, $45 mil. $20.5 mil guaranteed. Making him the third highest paid guard in the league.
Justin Pugh eye-balling these numbers. Stay healthy, breh.

Always wanted to go.

Want to go with family. How old should your kids be and how much do you have to stand in line versus just walking around?

If I did it I will go to the NY one.

I've seen kids of all ages here. Someone in the group I'm with has a 5 year old with them.

There are lots of lines, especially for the panels and certain offsite things. I did a Game of Thrones picture/video experience think and that line took around 11.5 hours. Luckily I was in a bit group and we took turns waiting in line while other people did actual stuff.

BigAT

There are lots of lines, especially for the panels and certain offsite things. I did a Game of Thrones picture/video experience think and that line took around 11.5 hours. Luckily I was in a bit group and we took turns waiting in line while other people did actual stuff.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom