• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House Intel Panel hearing on Russian involvement (3/20, 10am ET, livestream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seesaw15

what I 100% expect:
giphy.gif

KoopaTheCasual

Yes.
We are getting confirmation that no wiretapping happened. Which is a big thing itself.

We are also getting a few "I can't comment" - answers if Comey is asked whether there is an investigation into Trump. That's​ also huge.
Yup, hoping (expecting) this. Would be a good turn of events in exposing Trump, and all but confirming there are on-going domestic investigations into his administration

mnannola

A press briefing at the same time as Comey's testifying. Curiouser and curiouser.

Interesting. If they didn't think anything was to come of it, you think they would time the presser for after Comey, so they could gloat about how of course he didn't have anything to say.

"The real story that Congress, the FBI and all others should be looking into is the leaking of Classified information. Must find leaker now!"

Is this moron seriously admitting it's true?

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
So it's Obama's fault?

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Remember, Nunes himself leaked the Comey letter.

rambis

Banned
Schiff exposing Page lol. Thank god for bipartisan committees. These two openings might as well not be in the same briefing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom