• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Historic Neogaf moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remeber that guy that had a mental breakdown when Steam added a Mac tab, with the apple symbol, to the steam store interface? I can't find the thread. :(

Oh dude, that was amazing. This is it. Hilarious how he's still a Microsoft nutjob with a Windows 8 avatar.

EDIT: It's a shame the thread eventually dissolved into people calling each other racial slurs in Italian.

I like to imagine Red dressing him up in an apple costume, and being forced to amuse her by feeblishly singing and dancing, whimpering all the while. Then, at the end, Red pulls the lever for the trap door underneath him anyway.

No idea the dude was back lol

I just read the OP to that viligant walrus thread.

What. The. Fuck.

That was the dolphin fucker/terrorist law thread, right? I was lurking back then and really wanted to post.
KuGsj.gif

Card Boy

Banned
Wheres that thread where a Gaffer gets his junk grabbed by his friend?

That was the dolphin fucker/terrorist law thread, right? I was lurking back then and really wanted to post.
KuGsj.gif

Yeah hahahaha.

The most wacked out part.

Vigilant Walrus said:
My pick? : Dolphin. They are sort of cute, and I always wanted to do it to someone with a blow hole. I have never had the balls to ask a woman to blow me. She eats with her mouth, and I think it would like looking down on women to ask them such a thing. I don't want to objectify them. But if I did it with a animal, with a blow hole, it would be like getting blowed, but sorta not. It would be like doing the missionary, doggystyle and blowjob, all in one.

Seriously WTF lol

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Under the Terrorists Law, what would you pick?

I know you thought about it for at least a moment or two. Don't lie.

Card Boy

Banned
The one that got him de moded.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440706

Your going to have to search for it in that thread. I just typed Amirox 3ds in google and there is even a Gamefaqs thread on it lol.

edit: found the post that got him demodded

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30088753&postcount=310

CHEEZMO™;37658155 said:
Under the Terrorists Law, what would you pick?

I know you thought about it for at least a moment or two. Don't lie.

image.php

zoukka

Seeing Amirox going down in flames filled my heart with warmth, even though it's bad to feel good about other peoples misfortune.

Then again he was a twat who ninja deleted my posts in the middle of an argument he was losing...

jaxword

Seeing Amirox going down in flames filled my heart with warmth, even though it's bad to feel good about other peoples misfortune.

Then again he was a twat who ninja deleted my posts in the middle of an argument he was losing...

Yeah, that kind of behavior is immoral. You can't just erase someone's words because you disagree, that's contrary to the fundamentals of freedom of speech. I know that sounds overly dramatic but I strongly, STRONGLY believe that freedom of expression and speech truly is the most important freedom this country has. I'm also aware that's not the literal definition of Freedom of Speech but it's close enough, DAMMIT.

That being said, I can understand deleting things that are complete garbage (i.e. most of my posts) that ruin the forum. But not just disagreements, that's petty and wrong.

Yeah, that kind of behavior is immoral. You can't just erase someone's words because you disagree, that's contrary to the fundamentals of freedom of speech. I know that sounds overly dramatic but I strongly, STRONGLY believe that freedom of expression and speech truly is the most important freedom this country has. I'm also aware that's not the literal definition of Freedom of Speech but it's close enough, DAMMIT.

That being said, I can understand deleting things that are complete garbage (i.e. most of my posts) that ruin the forum. But not just disagreements, that's petty and wrong.

NeoGAF is my favorite country.

Did he now? I thought he was editing his own posts retroactively to make his arguments look better. Nuking other poster's posts entirely? Fucking pathetic.

I just read the OP to that viligant walrus thread.

What. The. Fuck.

that thread is in my top three, along with beyblades and jbaird. cant really choose among those.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440706

Your going to have to search for it in that thread. I just typed Amirox 3ds in google and there is even a Gamefaqs thread on it lol.

edit: found the post that got him demodded

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30088753&postcount=310

image.php

man, what a takedown. i knew generally what happened here, but that was impressively executed.

I'm a big fan of the Dyack for/against thread. That was insane.

P.S. On page three of the awkward celebrity thread, who's this dude? Mark Hamill?

UfDSz.jpg

Gaspode_T

Maybe I missed it but did someone mention Kitsune guy pretending to live in Japan, then getting found out and freaking out with a long diatribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom