• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread V: The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

test_account

XP-39C²
maybe it's just me but I found the style of gameplay in PT perfectly suitable for a Castlevania game on Wii, while making excellent use of the controls in a similar context (ie. using the pointer and motion to control a whip/chain weapon).
I understand. But in that case, the PS3 and Xbox 360 also got a Castlevania game (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow) :) I think he ment straight forward side scrolling Castlevania with "regular Castlevania".

Shiggy

So as we are not getting anything serious now, I may reveal some Killer Freaks assets at the end of next week or in the next thread or in its own thread. But only if I get elite membership.

Or wait, what would you think if I just posted them NOW?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Not today guys! Do not argue today! let it be please.

Lol, if people weren't adamant on throwing insults over the Internet everyday would be a good day.

So as we are not getting anything serious now, I may reveal some Killer Freaks assets at the end of next week or in the next thread or in its own thread. But only if I get elite membership.

I'd look forward to the end of the week.

antonz

ooh I wanna see how the game has progressed :eek:

Well Ideaman got what he wanted. He has a member tag and people still give him a ton of attention. Now he says, "Maybe i'll post it in the 6th thread then, later this week". LOL, that is some quality manipulation. I think I actually like this guy now.

I doubt you can manipulate your way in to becoming a member. At least, i hope not..

Having said that, if i had any news, i'd post it straight away.

Well I already love you so anything you do only furthers your legendary status in my mind!

Instro

Well Ideaman got what he wanted. He has a member tag and people still give him a ton of attention. Now he says, "Maybe i'll post it in the 6th thread then, later this week". LOL, that is some quality manipulation. I think I actually like this guy now.

Hm? He's a member because he met the time and post requirements today.

I see my alcohol induced fever dream couldn't even entertain Nintendo GAF for half a page. Oh well... :(

Muira only draws cute things now.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
It's just months of teasing and hinting and bullshit, and for what? "Ooh, dev kits have colors! Just wait for new thread once member status :p" You drag it out like this, when there's nothing else to talk about, you build it up to the point where it's gonna deliver on the quite frankly silly amount of hype. Just post your little tidbits of info or just be quiet.

seriously, masquerading all that i've written, to "tease & dev kit colors" is just a paramount of trolling.

No wonder this thread will move to community, with 40 pages of people acting like that.

MYE

doit.gif

methodman

Banned
What the hell does "NOW" mean in your spoiler text, Shiggy? I have no clue what that word means. I'm used to "I'll post tomorrow, or in the next thread, or when my cat takes a shit on my lawn and a gopher takes a bite of it."

This thread wouldn't exsist without it (not only concerning IdeaMan).

That's true but that's repeating the same stupid positive or non-negative shit over and over again, I see that as different.

Dwelling on members every other post and drama is worse than passing the time and going through the motions.

I'd rather see Star Fox/Metroid fanfiction than have to hear about tantrums over members that people supposedly don't put any interest in in the first place.

Shiggy

alarmbuttongoyrw.jpg

(I already posted that one, right?)

m21bxg6.jpg

uzi9ilj0.jpg

uzi_beautyshotg8ahl.jpg

As mindblowing as the colours of the Wii U dev kit!

BY2K

Membero Americo
Are those Killer Freak assets actually worth posting? I mean, is it new stuff we didn't get last year and shows some improvement or... ?

seriously, masquerading all that i've written, to "tease & dev kit colors" is just a paramount of trolling.

No wonder this thread will move to community, with 40 pages of people acting like that.

I agree people are complaining too much and unfairly attacking you, but you've gotta understand how this looks to people waiting to hear news from you. It seems like a big show.

Now imagine what a new thead will get you. Seriusly, post it in here (Or the next thread). You´ll regret it to make a thread. 75% of NeoGAF HATES(!!!) Nintendo. Don´t male a thread without being able to source your info!

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Hey, look, a witch hunt!

*takes out the pitchfork, torches, a sharpened knife, garlic, a loaf of bread, mozzarella and a jar of mayo. Tightens laces.*

Instro

Now imagine what a new thead will get you. Seriusly, post it in here (Or the next thread). You´ll regret it to make a thread. 75% of NeoGAF HATES(!!!) Nintendo. Don´t male a thread without being able to source your info!

Well people have made threads with un-sourced info before. Wasn't that the case with that guy who leaked Rising was being developed by Platinum?

J-Rock

Banned
I never saw you posting in these threads; now that the Ideaman hate train has begun you jumped on it and do nothing else than attack him - why should I take your posts more seriously than his?

I posted more in the first couple of speculation threads when there was some actual interesting news. And I don't care if you take me seriously. Do whatever you want.

If you have revealed ANYTHING of any real importance, I must have missed it. Too bad about the community move, people might miss out on your super-awesome-member post you've been talking about for months.

can't wait to see killer rabbits, as it is an exclusive title build on a good engine. it could give us an idea of what Wii U really is capable of.

Sadist

I'm still peeved about no RE 4.2 on Wii.

Even more so because the engine was used to create RE 4: Dead Rising Edition. With zombie poodles and zombies parrots throwing grenades at Frank.

Guilty pleasure

Shiggy

Is this really from the game? Lol, i thought it was something homemade, a joke referring to "Nintendo hitting the panic button" when they dropped the 3DS price.

It's probably not appearing in the final version ;)

can't wait to see killer rabbits, as it is an exclusive title build on a good engine. it could give us an idea of what Wii U really is capable of.

I wouldn't bet on it. What games used the Lyn engine? Rabbids Go Home, Tintin, and BG&E2? Any others?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Nice images, Shiggy, but how come both Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Adobe Photoshop CS5 are used (irrelevant for the first image), are these assets something you work with a lot?

I like the Uzi model, though textures could be improved a bit (especially for the clip).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom