• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread V: The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryoku

Sleep tight, thread. You have given us valuable information, but now it's time to rest. And rest forever, you shall..... Do you see that? The sun is only just about to rise, and we'll be the first ones to witness the miracles it has to offer. Let's be on our way, onto the sixth speculation thread, I say!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Not yet, still has some more posts to go!

This is probably the most news-filled thread among the Wii-U threads.

Redford

aka Cabbie
What about Ideaman's post? When is that supossed to happen?

I envy you, seems you've been spared like, 30 pages of bullshit.

He didn't end up having much to present that wasn't already seen in the leaked pic. Still dropped the other tidbits he had this afternoon.

EVH

He didn't end up having much to present that wasn't already seen in the leaked pic. Still dropped the other tidbits he had this afternoon.

Well the WiiU threads are starting to be a huge pile of crap with zero information, so I would say 400 pages.

But thanks for your clarification :p

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
41 posts more to go.

To be fair though, it's not like going to the community would hurt it - most of the bulk comes from regulars here.

what are the final statistics for the daily thread post count for thread v when thread vi started? It will be interesting to see the final graph as the rate we are going a slight increase in post rate might make thread 7 be the one to experience the E3 aftermath....

2 weeks to E3

e32vzym.gif

2 weeks

Didn't he have another thread he wanted to post aside from the controller details?

Paul Gale

Paul Gale was only half right. My insider source has told me that Retro's game will star Fox McCloud as a New York doctor who accidentally kills Samus' infant son during a routine circumcision procedure. You have to team up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to track him down.

LOL, good one. And after you team up with the Turtles, you can join the Castlevania crew and everyone in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale at Project Cafe.

Paul Gale

If Paul Gale is still here, do you have anything about Castlevania 3DS ?

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/201...-2011s-final-hour-castlevania-mirror-of-fate/

When I first unveiled in December, 2010 that I received word on a Castlevania title in development for 3DS that would cleverly make use of the system's cameras, more so than the motion control inputs...it took a while before more news was found.

Ironically, this whole Star Fox - Metroid: Fusion Saga thing popped up on my desk just over a week before when I was planning to talk about Castlevania: Mirror of Fate.

To answer your question though, you will be seeing it at E3 this June and I apologize for being less than 100% honest with you in my reply a couple days ago. I did mention you, however, and this very topic in my article on the subject...as a bit of a shout out.

745ed0be42bc45e9b69d461d99c266a7.Large.jpg

(This was the article you were originally referring to, correct?)

That being said, I hope you're satisfied now! And I'll end this with one question to all of you, "Would you rather the Wii U Castlevania game have continued to been Mirror of Fate or are you happy that it's turning out to be Lords of Shadows 2?"

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

ozfunghi

Beer. I'm German after all.

Where i come from they call that lemonade.

For some strange reason, i read that as "for a tutorial on how to bake waffles"

Also, concerning the square buttons on the new controller, how likely would it be for Nintendo to "hardwire" a "switch" button? That you can switch from TV to subscreen, or when playing subscreen alone, to flip from regular (what normally would be on the TV... the actual game) to subscreen (what normally would be on the subscreen... like the map, inventory etc)?

Paul Gale

A real Castlevania game on my Wii U? Yes please.

Yeah, I'm more in favor of Wii U having the same Castlevania experience as the 3DS build than sharing the game that will also be on Xbox 360 and PS3...but according to my source, it just might happen that Nintendo's home console ends up getting both. I wouldn't hold my breath, however. Still, any Castlevania making its way to Wii U is at least a positive sign of 3rd party support. Just hope that 1) it's a good 'vania game and 2) they utilize the U-Control uniquely without overdoing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom