• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Japanese Magazine News Thread of Crystal Defending and other new games

Jonnyram

Another couple of Wii games at the top of the list:
Something something Sky Castle (can't make out the first two kanji)
Crystal Defenders R1 (is this the S-E mobile game that is also on iPhone?)

C&P from bottom of last page:
So the new Sega game is a Wii game. Can't read the first three kanji in the TOC, but the rest is "Pole's Big Adventure".
Also Bubble Bobble Wii :O

Pachael

duckroll said:
And so the prophecy has come to pass! All that the duckroll has spoken of since the dawn of the first announcement is now a part of history!

Don't feel too bad! I think Vesperia will eventually come over to the PS3.

Eteric Rice

Jonnyram said:

So the new Sega game is a Wii game. Can't read the first three kanji in the TOC, but the rest is "Pole's Big Adventure".

I think so. Maybe it's coming to WiiWare?

kassatsu

Banned
Jonnyram said:

"Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echos of Time" towards the bottom I do believe.

Jonnyram said:

Crystal Defenders R1 is no doubt for WiiWare, and perhaps the other is Castle in the Sky?

Nah. :p

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Pachael said:
Don't feel too bad! I think Vesperia will eventually come over to the PS3.
See, I kept making fun of duckroll saying it wouldn't and he would be wrong, and when this popped up I was like, OHHH duckroll wins, but I continue to win! :lol

Aeana

Y2Kev said:
See, I kept making fun of duckroll saying it wouldn't and he would be wrong, and when this popped up I was like, OHHH duckroll wins, but I continue to win! :lol

I'm sure it's coming eventually, though.
And the fake Vesperia scans mimic Dengeki's page design style, but have a Famitsu info box, which struck me as a bit weird.

john tv

It was fake? :(

:cries:

Crystal Defenders is pretty fun if you like tower defense games. I'd be curious what this new one is, if it's not just a straight port.

I fully expect Vesperia to land on the PS3 eventually, I would not worry. :)

It's a question of WHEN!

Even Scamco "leaked" it on a list of theirs months back if I recall. Didn't the samething happen with Eternal Sonata?

No, I'm not some insider, I'm just trying to cheer you guys up after the obvious disappointment. :(

Edit: First Famitsu review is up:

FFCC(Wii)-8777

Compass

Banned
What a lame thing to fake. Like this won't be real within a few months anyway. I guess that's why they did it, for the believability factor? Still. Tales. Multiplatform. Snore.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Hero of Legend said:
I fully expect Vesperia to land on the PS3 eventually, I would not worry. :)

It's a question of WHEN!

Even Scamco "leaked" it on a list of theirs months back if I recall. Didn't the samething happen with Eternal Sonata?

No, I'm not some insider, I'm just trying to cheer you guys up after the obvious disappointment. :(

Edit: First Famitsu review is up:

FFCC(Wii)-8777
Well that happened to Ace Combat too, which never released.

Rpgmonkey

Kagari said:
Do Tales games even typically get "revealed" in Famitsu first?

Jump gets them first (usually?).

I think Symphonia PS2 was revealed in Jump with Rebirth, but I don't really remember, and (working) scans from back then seem to be scarce.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Deadly Monk said:
Good, this game made me fall asleep more times than any jrpg in recent memory. So boring and bland. PS3 deserves better...

65ab95f7.jpg

Wow, they talk about all this stuff on 2chan, huh? Sounds like a cool place, Japanese people are really smart about video games! (uses Google Translate and goes to 2chan)

...what's a "HOMOGE" and why is fragile considered one D:

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
Fake scans is a pretty cool guy He trolls gaf and doesnt afraid of anything.

Deadly Monk said:
Good, this game made me fall asleep more times than any jrpg in recent memory. So boring and bland. PS3 deserves better...

Deadly Monk said:
Valkyria Chronicles 2 on Xbox 360. That should've been the fake tease, not this mediocre crap.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Bitter much?

EmCeeGramr said:
Wow, they talk about all this stuff on 2chan, huh? Sounds like a cool place, Japanese people are really smart about video games! (uses Google Translate and goes to 2chan)

...what's a "HOMOGE" and why is fragile considered one D:

EROGE = Erotic game
HOMOGE = Homo game = Gay game

Yeah, saw the bit about MMV as well.

Dissappointing no doubt (well, except for PSP uers anyway :p), but I got my wish; that one of the two countdown games was for the Wii. :D :p

Well, I'm curious of this PSP game. Apparently translates to Valiant 30.

Perhaps it'll become a franchise and pull a Valhalla Knights, and get a Wii sequel down the road. :p

Top Bottom