• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Index Corp registers Persona5.jp

Status
Not open for further replies.
INB4BANS

Finished P4 a few days ago, had lots of fun during the first 30 hours or so, then the game drags itself for eternity, it's an never ending, boring adventure of cliche. :(

Dantis

INB4BANS

Finished P4 a few days ago, had lots of fun during the first 30 hours or so, then the game drags itself for eternity, it's an never ending, boring adventure of cliche. :(

I don't understand why you'd post this here. What kind of response can you possibly be expecting besides a negative one?

Kyon

Banned
INB4BANS

ibhfzaXoKCW9rV.gif

You always drag P4. Shut your filthy whore mouth! Sis LMFAO

You weren't WORTHY of the slayage ANYWAY

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
That doesn't really mean anything. PlatinumGamesJP corrected Duckroll in a Platinum thread before.

Aeana knows more than most but being a mod doesn't make someone instantly credible.

I never said her being a moderator makes her more credible.

He asked who she was, and I told him.

Village

It was Gal*Gun

He played it during one of the Whiskey Media Big Live Live Shows, don't recall which one.

Edit: the YouTube link has it in the comments; 2/18/11

There is a really fat dude with a beard sitting beside a skinny dude in the small cam.

The look of legitimate disgust on his face almost made me laugh my ass out of my chair.

You can see their panties in that game.

I get that, I wanna know what it is who made, and why. Why what you may ask.
Why everything.

Pooya

One thing that's good about Atlus announcements is that they're usually pretty close to release date, 6-7 months to 1 year at most. If they're sticking with that and game is announced this summer should be out like h1 next year. hope they're not pulling a Square Enix with this one.

Goby

Banned
Can't wait for SMT IV and Persona 5

People you can like both

When is TGS anyway?

Also main reason i want adult cast is so that they have the freedom to do whatever and are hopefully wiser.

Sorian

Banned
One thing that's good about Atlus announcements is that they're usually pretty close to release date, 6-7 months to 1 year at most. If they're sticking with that and game is announced this summer should be out like h1 next year. hope they're not pulling a Square Enix with this one.

Persona 5, now in development for the Playstation 5.

ibhfzaXoKCW9rV.gif

You always drag P4. Shut your filthy whore mouth! Sis LMFAO

You weren't WORTHY of the slayage ANYWAY
At me figuring out the whole plot in the first few hours.
1hYJGW3.gif

I can't stan for a JRPG with basic cast, story, combat and dungeons.

P5 is a modern game and now a bigger series, hopefully Atlus will fix some of the issues I had with P4. I'm somewhat excited.

Kyon

Banned
At me figuring out the whole plot in the first few hours.

I can't stan for a JRPG with basic cast, story, combat and dungeons.

P5 is a modern game and now a bigger series, hopefully Atlus will fix some of the issues I had with P4. I'm somewhat excited.

I guess i should be glad P4SUS wet your appetite and THIRST for it.

Persona 4 her power and influence

ohlawd

image.php
image.php

You are really close to entering on my black list ohlawd. ~_~

But Luu, you're one of my favorite posters D:

Don't do this to me D:

I much as I love Mass Destruction, they should get someone new for P5. Hopefully, they actually know how to pronounce English unlike whoever did P4's vocals.

Mass Destruction just may be the most overrated battle theme of all time. Where's the love for Wiping All Out?

wT9V4.gif
wT9V4.gif
wT9V4.gif

What's it been today? Steins§Gate localization, Tales of Xillia 2 localization, Persona 5 evidence, and one other I can't recall right off-hand. It's like that BOMBZALDROPPENTON from February '12.

kewlmyc

But Luu, you're one of my favorite posters D:

Don't do this to me D:

Mass Destruction just may be the most overrated battle theme of all time. Where's the love for Wiping All Out?

Not canon.

Just kidding. I just happen to like the beat and chorus in Mass Destruction more.

So...it begins. Man, I can't wait til the very first screens and bits of info start appearing in Famitsu and stuff.

My hopes:
-Bring back the female main character so I have an excuse to play through the game twice.
-Bring back a little of the darkness of P3. I loved P4, but missed some of the SMT dark, somberness from it.
-New revamped Social Link system that has more impact on the story and choices. Like have bf/gf you choose affect things more, have other characters acknowledge it.
-Voice the main character's dialogue choices. I can hear everyone else talk, let me hear my MC talk.
-A city a bit bigger than Iwatodai/Inaba. Just give me a few more locations.
-Better graphics and animations, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom