• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_3.0 |OT| Alexa, What Are the Berenstein Bears? - Wednesdays on USA

SJRB

Gold Member
Season 2 ending plot twist was such a bizarre mindfuck, can't wait to see where it leads.

I really, really love this show.

HariKari

Probably my favorite show and the first 7 minutes thing hasn't changed my mind at all. Love the callback to the BBQ place.

I do think this is one of those instances where a show would be better off streaming and dropping all at once, so any perceived pacing issues are mitigated. A lot of people say S2 meanders too much but I never felt that way because I watched it all in one go.

Looking forward to learning more about the plant.

pantsmith

So if I want to watch but dont have cable, what are my best options?

Just buying episodes as they come out? Borrowing someones cable credentials to stream from the USA website?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
So if I want to watch but dont have cable, what are my best options?

Just buying episodes as they come out? Borrowing someones cable credentials to stream from the USA website?

But the season on iTunes or Amazon and watch it the next day.

HariKari

Can anyone explain to me what exactly Angela's role is in all of this? I've totally forgotten.

She initially wanted to investigate E corp but then ended up joining them/fitting in with them. Her role still hasn't been made super clear.
They are linked though, based on the first 7 minutes of S3. "unstable people"

Mr. Robot Season 2 Soundtrack.

US and UK territories got two separate pressings. US is Red Vinyl with Black Splatter and UK is Clear Vinyl with White and Red Splatter.

Both are $41 shipped and have the same extras.

Jnumj0hl.jpg

Lakeshore [US]

ANKqo30l.jpg

Invada [UK]
Awesome. UK variant way nicer, picked that up. Also got the CD on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0745MLTSG/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Thank you!
You're welcome!

Reviews are certainly more positive than season 2, at least as far as saying it's more accessible + has the right mix of psychological trippiness + story.

I fell behind....

Shocked to see USA completely letting loose with the fuck though!

Pretty sure The Sinner has uncensored “Fuck”s in it too.

I’m not sure what’s up, but my USA feed is super low quality tonight. Almost distractingly so. Thanks a lot, Comcast. :/

dcll

Banned
I love this show, I was late to it because it is a USA show and they have garbage so I never bothered when it first came out. I would say it is one of the better shows out there, so damn good with a nice touch of oddness/weirdness which I like

Top Bottom