• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

Do NOT question OFFICE policies! NO CORNER OFFICE FOR YOU

I'm reporting you to HR!

WOMP WOMP said:
6M25I80.png

El Topo

Archer on Sunday, Cthulhu and Danganronpa on Monday. We're the best, we don't start with the rest.
Is it Sunday yet?

El Topo

I'm reading through an older thread again and while the game has not yet begun, I would like to give you all some universal advice:
1)Don't pull a Blarg.
2)Don't go full Blarg.
3)Lynch Blarg.
4)For the love of all, never go full Blarg.
5)If you suspect someone of being Blarg, immediately notify others.

I'm reading through an older thread again and while the game has not yet begun, I would like to give you all some universal advice:
1)Don't pull a Blarg.
2)Don't go full Blarg.
3)Lynch Blarg.

This is sound.

.... Unless YOU are Blarg in disguise???? Well????? Are you?

>:O

squidyj

1)Don't pull a Blarg.
2)Don't go full Blarg.
3)Lynch Blarg.

what I'm getting from this is I should aspire to be like Blarg? only someone truly great could inspire this much jealousy.

1)Don't pull a Blarg.
2)Don't go full Blarg.
3)Lynch Blarg.

pa3G77C.gif

MONDAY IS COMING

SEE Y'ALL ON THE BEACH

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've been practicing boxes and lines all weekend.

are we going swimming? I didn't pack swim trunks. Should I have packed swim trunks? nobody told me we were going swimming.

BLARGONAUT lets out a big devilish belly laugh.

The Archery Team ain't invited to our club's exclusive summer beach mass ritual sacrifice party! >:D

MAKE LIKE A BOW AND BEND

edit: heyyyy remember when I said, "SEE Y'ALL ON THE BEACH," that, like, totes wasn't an invite but you're all still "invited" in the sense of it being a faux-aggressive context-relevant cordially amiable taunt pertaining to the meta nature of our games' inherently lore-breaking mutual spectatorship and cross-commentary... nerds

fake edit 2: EDIT

edit 3: yes I see dat reference, you

roytheone

I just watched the first episode of Archer in preparation of the start of this game.
Yeah.....that series seems to be preeeeeeeetty good. And at least now I know why everyone here is talking about ants and posting pictures of weird ass dolphins, that confused me for a bit.

Also:

It's sunday.

Volunteer

Vote: Palmer_v1

He is just going to change his vote at the last possible second again, and we CANT have such an unpredictable, loose cannon in this agency!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Hah, look at these peons and their unstarted game.

Enker

Unvote: Snake Plissken

Through photographic evidence he’s does not, in fact, have the worst CGI surfing scene of all time.

Vote: James Bond (Die Another Day)

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Ahh, wake up to eggs Woodhouse, have a Glengoolie, get dressed, have a Glengoolie, read the paper (with a Glengoolie), almost ready to head into the office. After a couple of Glengoolies.

edit: I just saw the banner in the OP for the first time. I do not appreciate that.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
t1438632000z1.png

Is this count down out of date?

Top Bottom