• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Stat!

M8u2TYH.jpg

• This is the official thread for a NeoGAF NHL 17 PS4 EASHL club composed mostly of players that played EASHL together on NHL11 - NHL14 for Xbox 360 and NHL 16 for PS4.
  • We ARE accepting new members. Post in the thread if you are interested.
36oc5DE.jpg

• GAME: NHL 17
  • PLATFORM: PS4
  • CLUB NAME: Disallowed Goal Scorers
  • ABBREVIATION: GAF
  • CLUB PAGE: N/A
  • ACCEPTING MEMBERS? Yes

TyzKuE2.jpg

ACTIVE
  • #2 TheVisualizer
  • #9 Stat!
  • #10 RS4-
  • #13 ph33nix
  • #17 Revenant
  • #39 Oshimai
  • #96 Delryk

i10xzj2.jpg

Stat Backhand on the Breakway
Oshimai Cleans Up Garbage
Viz Sick Spinning Pass Setup
Planned Bouncing Puck Touch Pass Play
Viz to Stat to Delryk for the Cheeky Finish
Stat Caps Off Hatty & Comeback w Breakaway Goal
Good Teamwork Leads to Stat One-Timer Goal
New Cutscene for Stat's 50th Club Goal
Stat "Ends It" in OT
Nice Offensive Zone Passing between RS4 and Stat
Stat Spins Dishes & Scores
Viz Sneaky Zone Entry Leads to A Goal
Viz and Stat Score A Weird Goal
Opposing Team Scores on Themselves
Ghost Bear Viz with OT GWG
A Goal Review Finally Goes Our Way!
Stat Undresses A Poor Goalie
Delryk Backs Dat Ass Up
Delryk Makes Something Out of Nothing
Delryk scores a jump deke in the beta
Delryk's Jump Deke
Rev's Beautiful Goal
Viz with A Nice Backhander
Great Team Passing Leads to Delryk OT Gamewinner
Viz Springs Stat for a Breakaway
Stat Undresses A Poor Goalie
Delryk Backs Dat Ass Up
Delryk Makes Something Out of Nothing
First Club Goal DISALLOWED
Delryk Hanmers One High
Viz Dangling As A Defenseman
Viz Laser Snipe
ph33nix OT Breakaway GWG

yQ4SHMF.jpg

Zvg3uZQ.jpg

UPDATED: September 7, 2016
Code:
[U]MONTH     W      L    OTL    DIV[/U]
SEP      48     18     4     2   
OCT       0      0     0     ??      
NOV       0      0     0     ?? 
DEC       0      0     0     ??
JAN       0      0     0     ??
FEB       0      0     0     ??  
MAR       0      0     0     ??  
APR       0      0     0     ??  
MAY       0      0     0     ??  
JUN       0      0     0     ??  
JUL       0      0     0     ??  
[U]AUG       0      0     0     ??[/U]            
OVR       0      0     0     ??

EznbOdW.jpg

Code:
[B]OCT[/B]     1st Rd    -    5-4      - [b]WIN[/b]
        2nd Rd    -    1-0      - [b]WIN[/b]
        3rd Rd    -    0-1 OT   - [b]LOSS[/b]
        1st Rd(2) -    6-3      - [b]WIN[/b]
        2nd Rd(2) -    3-0      - [b]WIN[/b]
        3rd Rd(2) -    4-3 OT   - [b]WIN[/b]
        4th Rd(2) -    4-3 2OT  - [b]WIN[/b]
        ELITE CUP CHAMPS!
yL6ZjDS.jpg

Thank you Vis for the code and the images!

giphy.gif

Oshimai

Look forward to playing with you guys again.

Can I reserve a jersey number, or is that only for players active on NHL 16 (I know, I haven't played for the last few months).

Can I reserve a jersey number, or is that only for players active on NHL 16 (I know, I haven't played for the last few months).

Welcome back aboard. We def enjoyed you playing on the club last year for the short time you were active. We honestly stopped playing awhile ago and only got back into it when the beta was out.

Sure, I dont see any problem reserving a number. I dont expect we will have a lot of interest in the club outside the 5-6 guys that come back every year. There are decent number of gaffers that dont like Stat, Delryk, me or our playing style for whatever reason so they choose to do their own thing with EASHL.

Delryk

You were definately a welcomed addition when you played with us! As long as you just ignore whatever Stat! says you'll be fine! ahah. :)

Stat!

Welcome aboard! We now have official DGS lanyards and trucker hats if you want.

Let me know your number and I'll edit it in.

You were definately a welcomed addition when you played with us! As long as you just ignore whatever Stat! says you'll be fine! ahah. :)

If there is one truth to Delryk, never believe his lies.

Welcome aboard! We now have official DGS lanyards and trucker hats if you want.

Let me know your number and I'll edit it in.

If there is one truth to Delryk, never believe his lies.

As the great actor Sir Ian McKellen said in the Di Vinci Code, "The French cannot be trusted!"

Milly79

Wish I could play with you dudes like the old days, but I don't want to spend money on a game I know I won't play nearly as much

Milly79

Doubtful. It's hard enough as is to get uninterrupted playtime with a newborn and all. So I've been sticking with overwatch, wow and hots.

Also gotta have games I can quit/stop playing on demand

Delryk

Doubtful. It's hard enough as is to get uninterrupted playtime with a newborn and all. So I've been sticking with overwatch, wow and hots.

Does it ever sleep? lol. Mine's yelling and running all over the place while we play. LOL... atleast my new headset has a mute button and a better noise filter. ahaha.

oh. 2nd one is on the way. :-/

Stat!

Wish I could play with you dudes like the old days, but I don't want to spend money on a game I know I won't play nearly as much

You're always welcome to play. Overwatch on PS4 or PC?

Revenant

After the rigorous offseason training program I've gone through and playing the NHL 17 Beta I'm pleased to announce I'm ready to go back on the active roster list. Please hold your applause and cheers, I know you're all very excited but I don't want to make a big deal out of my obviously long awaited return.

Milly reminding me I gotta boot up Overwatch as well, totally fell off that game despite playing it obsessively for a hot second there.

Stat!

Pc master race, of course

Lucky. Here in console land, we need character patches.

overwatch freee on console this weekend

i might try it.. not really into shooters tho

Overwatch is fun. There are tons of classes so even if you aren't feeling like playing someone who is more traditional, there are a ton of support/tank characters that don't play traditionally.

Delryk

Lucky. Here in console land, we need character patches.

Overwatch is fun. There are tons of classes so even if you aren't feeling like playing someone who is more traditional, there are a ton of support/tank characters that don't play traditionally.

Isnt there like a sniper/heal class or somethi g? Id prolly dig that...

My wife is freaking glued to 7 Days To Die... first game since Minecraft that shes hooked like that.. lol pretty funny.

Stat!

Isnt there like a sniper/heal class or somethi g? Id prolly dig that...

My wife is freaking glued to 7 Days To Die... first game since Minecraft that shes hooked like that.. lol pretty funny.

There is a sniper/heal class (Ana) but you will get hate for choosing her. Most people don't really know how to use her and/or are ineffective.

Its like choosing the enforcer in EASHL.

Stat!

Except every "class" in NHL feels the same, :lol

True.

The thing about Overwatch is all the character are unique and have their own strengths/counters.

I think in Overwatch, competitive at least, there are certain characters that aren't really that viable (at least on console since sniping isn't great) compared to others.

Milly79

I fucking hate Genji, even after the nerf. I'm like old(er) school shooter though where I don't agree with characters having a stupid amount of mobility.

I just remembered that I grabbed a couple more highlight videos from our beta time

Rev's Beautiful Goal - https://youtu.be/HjI7NNZj_ZY

Viz with A Nice Backhander - https://youtu.be/iHbjZgaIzac

Great Team Passing Leads to Delryk OT Gamewinner - https://youtu.be/5xHoNbp8NzE

Viz Springs Stat for a Breakaway - https://youtu.be/vRS318qUfH4

Delryk's Jump Deke - https://youtu.be/vRS318qUfH4

Delryk make sure you turn on "allow voices to be recorded" setting on your PS4 in the share button menu so that your reactions can be captured in our saved highlight videos. I think Stat, ph33nix and Rev are good, but your voice is never in my highlights.

I'm not sure I played with you guys since the 360 days, but I'm planning on getting NHL Tuesday and wouldn't mind being a part of the team if you still have spots.

Delryk

Delryk make sure you turn on "allow voices to be recorded" setting on your PS4 in the share button menu so that your reactions can be captured in our saved highlight videos. I think Stat, ph33nix and Rev are good, but your voice is never in my highlights.

All good. Should be changed. Arent you gonna stream the games anyway? Lol

I'm not sure I played with you guys since the 360 days, but I'm planning on getting NHL Tuesday and wouldn't mind being a part of the team if you still have spots.

Yea sounds good. Post which jersey number you will be wearing.

The OP should be up-to-date with numbers except for

Rev - hes worn #17 in the past
And im going to wear #2

All good. Should be changed. Arent you gonna stream the games anyway? Lol
prob not regularly, my speeds arent that great and dont wanna cause any unneeded lag, but well see

Marvie_3

Banned
Yea sounds good. Post which jersey number you will be wearing.

The OP should be up-to-date with numbers except for

Rev - hes worn #17 in the past
And im going to wear #2

prob not regularly, my speeds arent that great and dont wanna cause any unneeded lag, but well see
Because it describes your playing abilities?

;)

<3 u viz

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
for as ambivalent as I am about actually playing I just realized I'm kinda curious how many teams this year are gonna be black dudes named harambe

so when does this shit come out?

Top Bottom