• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Nintendo Press Conference Thread

X26

Banned
Kolgar said:
LOL, we really do expect too much from these conferences.

Oh look, the Wii Zapper.

You know, Reggie's all right. He's good for Nintendo. Heck, he even looks a little like Donkey Kong. :lol

Careful, I said that somewhere else once and got banned for 'racism' :lol

4yyv4oh.jpg

The Zapper?

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Maxwell House said:
This conference is already WAY better than MS's. The video clips are entertaining and Reggie is an engaging speaker. MS should learn from Nintendo in terms of presentations.
Are you serious?

I was expecting to come in here and find negative impressions. They have revealed nothing new outside of that "awesome" zapper.

The ONLY positive thing I'm seeing thus far is the fact that Prime 3 is 60 fps.

I wish Flagship was the developer of Phantom Hourglass... The graphics here are nice, but the dungeon design looks bland...

Please allow face button controls.

Oo... bird playing MP3...

fernoca

People!
That was RESIDENT EVIL: THE UMBRELLA CHRONICLES!!!!
Geeze... :lol

And for reference Melee was released on December 3rd too...back during the GameCube launch "window".

kammy

Banned
This is awful.

**** you Nintendo

MAXIMUM PENETRATION!

Nintendo am fail.

****ing arragont ****tards. I prefered the underdog Nintendo to "NintendSony".

After last year I expected even more.

Actually might stay for the fit blonde.

No.1

Give us some damn new stuff damn it!!

Metroid Prime 3 footage is nice though. Speed it up though Nintendo... still gotta reveal Mario kart Wii, and etc.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man...After the MS conference and now Nintendo's conference I suddenly realize how completely pennyless I'm going to be this winter...

GrayFoxPL

It's hilarious how serious he is talking about "Giga-Bowser" and "Zapper". :lol

Sound like he's talking about some international political issue :D.

Haunted

not liking the conference so far.

Brawl in December for the US = 08 in Europe.

Corruption looks insane, though.

Dartastic

ONLINE PLAN, ONLINE PLAN, ONLINE PLAN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? MARIO KART? MARIO KART!??!!? STOP TEASONG! STOP TEASINGNGGNGNIIGNIGNIG!?!?!?!?! pleeaseseseesse

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
:lol reggie is such a bad speaker

zelda looked really good.

metroid looked promising...wonder how the free-look-lock-ok works out. still not convinced about the turning that was seen in the demo.

Zalasta

That zapper looks very simplistic, can it even adapt to the kind of button configurations the FPS games require these days? I mean sure, for arcade shooters in which all you need is to aim, shoot, reload (and maybe duck), that's plenty sufficient, but how about titles where you can drive vehicles, have secondary weapons/equipments, etc?

The touch interface for Zelda looks pretty astounding technically, but it seem to have gotten rid of the hand-eye coordination required for these games. The play style has been simplified down to just a point and drag, I don't know if that's a good thing.

PleoMax

Banned
Wow...wtf is this shit, nintendo doesn't get tired of telling us how great they are hein?

Show something interesting for christ sakes.

watership

-SSBM Dec. 3. :) Woo
-Metroid didn't really look that different. These streams aren't very good at all.
-And is it me, or is this conference a little boring?
-Check me out channel? Zzzzz.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
a Master Ninja said:
Nintendo, turn this conference up to 11! Stop with the bragging montages, I rather have game montages.
Yeah the first masturbation was kinda funny but now it is getting pretty pathetic. :(

Top Bottom