• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest |OT| Michael Emerson plays a mysterious dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akia

Another great episode, this show is on a roll.

They have a judge, doctor and a lawyer as potential helpers so far.

Good episode tonight. It opened up a recurring storyline of the cop chasing the killer, which is good plus it was nice to see someone who had connections similar to John's. I wonder if it will be revealed who was giving her info?

Zalasta

Agreed, another solid episode. I wonder where the Elias case will lead to, and it was nice to have this tying back to a previous number that Finch wasn't able to help with. It was kind of satisfying to see him vindicated by getting some closure with this one.

Wiktor

I'm really enjoying this show, the leads are fantastic.
Reese is a lot darker than I would expect from procedural drama and Cavieziel really pulls it off. I agree that as an actor he's not a one with huge range, but what he has perfectly fits that particular role.

The only thing this show needs now is main arc.

Another good episode. Glad to see the Elias case come back. Also, loved Finch's vengeful side at the end there. He couldn't save Dana, but he at least got her justice.

Love this show.

I think this was my favourite episode of this show. I loved everything. We learn many subtle things about the characters (did reese kill that guy with the injection? is this the first time we see him kill someone?) and I hope we see more of that woman.
I love it, when finch does something outside his base (for the lack of a better word).

Akia

This show is so awesome. Zoe Morgan reminded me a lot of Micheal Clayton.

Professional "fixers" are really fascinating in general. I wonder why there hasn't been a game series based on that profession.

Gila

Akia said:

Professional "fixers" are really fascinating in general. I wonder why there hasn't been a game series based on that profession.
Indeed, let me know if there are any more movies that have the same premise as Micheal Clayton

Loving the show too, they are having a stellar cast, and the soundtrack is awesome too

Wiktor

Akia said:

Not a game series, but if you like fixers do yourself a favor and read Repairman Jack novels.

Ducarmel

Whats with the powder when people get shot? Is that some kind of CBS censoring or something.

Also I really like this show my second favorite of all the new shows this season with Homeland being number 1 for me.

Apoc29

Fuuuuu...did not realize the chick from last week was April O'Neill.

Lots of familiar faces this week, too. Sgt. Greg Parker from Flashpoint...Victor from Dollhouse...jerkface detective from somewhere.

Zalasta

At first I thought it was a fairly average episode, but it ended up being pretty impressive. I really like the fact that good doesn't always win, and there will always be a doubt to the integrity of those they save.

Nobility

Banned
That was the best episode of the season and definitely shows the perils of the system.

Good to see that threats can be unforeseen and unexpected on this show.

DMczaf

Even though I saw the twist coming, they still pulled it off really well. The show gets better every week.

Nice to finally see the system
get them to save a bad guy

I am glad that I watch this show (would have never bothered if it wasnt for michael emerson).

I like that they are building up Elias & Cop-guy as some sort of anti-team to our Reese/Finch combo. I would have never seen the twist coming.
Cant wait for the next episode. The last two episodes have really been killing it.

Akia

Episode 7 was great. Detective Mars and Victor from Dollhouse blended in really well.

Gila said:
Indeed, let me know if there are any more movies that have the same premise as Micheal Clayton

Loving the show too, they are having a stellar cast, and the soundtrack is awesome too

Will do.

AdrianWerner said:
Not a game series, but if you like fixers do yourself a favor and read Repairman Jack novels.

I'll download a sample onto my Kindle. Thanks for the heads up.

Ripclawe

Banned
Nobility said:
That was the best episode of the season and definitely shows the perils of the system.

Good to see that threats can be unforeseen and unexpected on this show.
yep, they even talked about it but it doesn't hit them until now that the machine is objective and they are going to save bad people which in this case is a really bad person.

Zalasta

Episode really bummed me out. To see how Ulrich and Reese were discarded when their countries no longer have need of their service. Definitely not a feel good one, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Wiktor

Another strong episode. I love how sad this show can be.

Oh..and
"What if you miss?"
"I wouldn't know. Never have"

So badass :)

This show is so good. I cant believe it fills the CSI slot (or whatever other random investigation-themed show). It is so much better and every Episode I am surprised at how much thoughts were put in it

Combine

Banned
Love this show. For me it's filling the void left by Human Target. Sadly another show that didn't get much viewership on the forum.

I think any reservations I had about Caviezel in this role were erased by the last episode. He's perfect for the part of Reese, who's character was pretty much defined by Alan Dale's performance as the other spy Ulrich. Discarded soldiers who gave up everything and got nothing in return.

And of course, Emerson is just perfect in his role.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Just watched Witness. What a fantastic ending to the episode. I can see this turning into a fantastic ongoing plot line.

This show is seriously Batman without costumes.

It also helps that it's not stupidly written.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Just watched the most recent episode with Alan Dale. Simply awesome.

I'm hoping that we start to see some threads from past episodes tie together for some overarching plots as the season continues.

Gila

I thought she was the fixer? from episode 7 or something

Episode 6 (The Fix)? No, that was Zoe Morgan and she was like a closer..

^^^ Wasn't she playing Reese's "mentor" in the flashbacks?

Ah so it was a flashback? That would make sense

Ohh just watched the scenes again, and yeah it is in the past. They showed that timeline thing of it going back to 2006 and that's when the scene started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom