• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre-E3: SuperDAE’s “Insurance” is Live, Promises Tons of Leaked Content

Dahbomb

41315-UHF-absolutely-nothing-gif-YiAK.gif

For the new page:

password is: y8e4a4r@w9o0o#dtrance

I don't have anywhere near that space, so someone else needs to do it. Take one for the team!

I've got ample HDD space (26TB of freespace atm) I just can't justify downloading 1TB worth of data, especially seeing as I cap out at 6MB a second. =\

artist

Banned
Sethos was downloading it, not sure if he kept it going or not. Some one drop him a PM with the password just in case :p

Downloading at 80 kb/s ...

This will take a while gents.

EDIT: 70 kb/s - 2 Years and 2 Weeks, according to uTorrent.

Why are you leaving out sony and nintendo?

Oh no I hate on one company and don't also mention the other, I can't just dislike one at one point I must be a fanboy of the other team.
You 've got me bro I'm a huge playstation/nintendo fanboy, just look at my post history defending sony and their paywalls

Oh no I hate on one company and don't also mention the other, I can't just dislike one at one point I must be a fanboy of the other team.
You 've got me bro I'm a huge playstation/nintendo fanboy, just look at my post history defending sony and their paywalls

SneakyStephan

I chortled.

methane47

Tip: Since its contents are supposed to be highly illegal it might be wise not to parade that you are downloading it, if any of you are.

People on the form did not sign any kind of agreement. Why would there be legal ramifications if a person said they are dl'ing a file that they do not know whats inside legal or not.

Anything other than the security shit he was threatening with would be nothing special. I'm not sure how useful it would be anyways.

ekim

SleepingDogs2 should be in it as well as a DurangoSDK which should run those games included on a normal PC. (All guesses based on the Kotaku articles about him)

Top Bottom