• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Kirby Wii (HAL), Pandora's Tower, More [Confirmed, Kirby Trailer Added]

BowieZ

Banned
Kard8p3 said:
I wonder if Pandora's Tower is the new IP Miyamoto was talking about last year. If so I can't wait to get some details on it because it'll surely be amazing.
Miyamoto gave us a hint that he'd taken up swimming (mirroring when he said he had bought a pet cat before nintendogs+cats was announced). (Though that could be referring to Steel Diver somehow.)

If this is the game, then I'd imagine the tower might be surrounded by some sort of puzzling castle moat. /speculation

If Pandora's Tower is really a new first-party IP, I'd almost rather them save it for the Wii 2 launch. You launch new IP at the beginning of a hardware cycle when users are hungry for new content. If they launch it now (especially in the Wii software market), it's sent to die.

swerve

Yoshi said:
Yoshis Island Wii/3DS and F-Zero WiiX/3DS, please :).

Literally, the perfect couple. Although N64 1080 in 3D is also high on my wanted list. 3DS can really capture that feeling of being at the top of a mountain looking down for a loooong way.

Original Yoshi's Island, 3D-ified, will be the most incredible feast for the eyes/brain. I can't even imagine the cave stages with those waterfalls in the distance... and if they can pull off the SuperFX warping of a Touched Fuzzy in 3D, I suspect I will puke up pure joy.

Japanese Meeting transcript is up! Someone, quick! Translate for us!

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/library/events/110128summary/index.html

Also, Wii uses a new a new Pandora's Tower] [a Wii this year is expected to be available for the software. This software is nearing completion and is scheduled to be released in the first half of this year. Now, it plans to gradually expand information, please wait for further news.
The hit on [Nintendo DS] Rhythm Tengoku well, Wii is a new work being produced. Please see the movie.

That's all we have to go on?!

BowieZ

Banned
swerve said:
Original Yoshi's Island, 3D-ified, will be the most incredible feast for the eyes/brain. I can't even imagine the cave stages with those waterfalls in the distance... and if they can pull off the SuperFX warping of a Touched Fuzzy in 3D, I suspect I will puke up pure joy.
Mmm... Retro 3DS Yoshi's Island... the dream goes on...

Kafel

Banned
FINALFANTASYDOG said:
60.jpg

what is this ?

Caramello

Kirby Wii: "Also, Kirby is Kirby last year's wool is released in the U.S. and Japan], and for this story turns into Kirby's new smoking vomiting stationary game machines, Imashi to keep you waiting very long or."

Finally! Smoking vomiting stationary game machines!

BowieZ

Banned
The upcoming Wii game section Google translated:

58l.jpg

In just a year ago last January, made with Zenobureido] [Monolith Takahashi and Sakaguchi's made this story [last] Misutouoka for announcements.
Just yesterday, [but] was released last story, I started off with a well briefed.

59l.jpg

As a software development plan this year, has already announced that The Legend of Zelda has Skyward Sword]. Last year, Super Mario was released 25 years, from just this year is the 25th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda came along. Incidentally, in 2011, might be the Pokemon 15th anniversary, might be the 25th anniversary of Dragon Quest is also a milestone year anniversary of a variety of software.
Wii Motion Plus, Wii has now become an integrated remote control plus, a new operation system that allows this controller to take advantage of these genre of games, and you feel very comfortable as the play, Miyamoto has received from our reports. Now contains the finishing touches.
Zelda on the classic Ocarina of Time [Nintendo 64 era, but has been remade Nintendo 3DS for, launch, Nintendo 3DS [Ocarina of Time for It will be first.

60l.jpg

Also, Wii uses a new new year] [Tower of Pandora is that the Wii will be available for the software. This software is nearing completion and is scheduled to be released in the first half of this year. Now, it plans to gradually expand information, please wait for further news.
The hit on [Nintendo DS] Rhythm Tengoku well, Wii is a new work being produced. Please see the movie.

kirby.jpg

Click for video of Rhythm Heaven and Kirby Wii

※ screens are under development.
[Rhythm Tengoku] is interesting, that play alone is a course, they play with others, to watch the off slightly between the rhythm, it produces a fun and mysterious and, Rhythm Tengoku television series playing at this I think is attractive and different. This software will be released this year.

※ screens are under development.
Also, Kirby is Kirby last year's wool is released in the U.S. and Japan], and for this story turns into Kirby's new smoking vomiting stationary game machines [editor's note: this is a new meme], Imashi to keep you waiting very long or. For the [Wii] Kirby's new product has been developed by a team of Hull Institute. Please see the movie as well.
[Kirby] also this latest film is scheduled for release this year.

65l.jpg

Was introduced and has been a huge hit in America and Europe earlier JUST DANCE 2 [Ubisoft's], but the localization help to Nintendo, this year will be released in Japan.
So far, the software from Japan, for example, [Professor Layton] Nintendo overseas development assistance to the series was able to settle the popularity of the series, Dragon Quest IX] Nintendou last year to expand overseas The other has been to help achieve a certain result, but this challenge, Wii good affinity with, and that thing that helps to expand the series in the Japanese market was a big hit overseas so to speak and market development challenges in opposite directions.

66l.jpg

We also attracted many fans during the Nintendo 64, Goldeneye [007], but at the hands of Activision's Wii has been released overseas last year, and with a hit. The software also now be released by Nintendo in Japan.
Besides this, the Nintendo Wii but I have a few software titles that will be available for this year, to announce Narimashitara each stage, we will know again.

Dascu

What does the text next to Pandora's Tower say?

また、Wiiでは、新たな新作として、今年『パンドラの塔』というWii向けソフトの発売を予定しています。このソフトは完成に近づいており、今年の前半に発売する予定です。これから、順次情報展開をしていく予定ですので、続報をお待ちください。
また、ニンテンドーDSでヒットした『リズム天国』も、Wiiで新作を制作中です。ムービーをご覧ください。

Edit: Oh, thanks BowieZ.

robor

WTF. Kirby DS disappears now this HAL MADE Kirby Wii game!?

Nintendo, please, please PLEASE for the love of fucking god give me a beacon of light so I can figure what in the actual fuck is going on here. Give me a god damn sign, just SOMETHING so I can sit back, wipe the 8 year jelly-state sweat off my face so I can be at PEACE with myself. PLEASE.

Fucking hell.

Oh and the new IP title sounds cool : )

>: (

Nuclear Muffin said:
Please someone, translate! FOR THE GOOD OF THE LAND!!!

I can do a little bit of translating, but most of this is just random sales talk anything in particular you want?

Kirby:

Last year we released Kirby's epic yarn in America. However a new mainstream product featuring the swallow and spiting changing shapes kirby we've made folks wait a long time for. We are now developing a new Kirby made by Hal laboratories. please look at this movie, we are planning to release it this year.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Set to launch in the first half of the year? Nintendo does it again, a new IP with no info until the last minute!

mclem

Something I was wondering about after the DKCR sales figures were released seems to be coming true, then; Nintendo definitely to have hit a perfect niche releasing a mascot platformer each year; NSMBWii in 2009, DKCR in 2010, and I wouldn't be surprised if Kirby Wii hit in time for Christmas this year. I hope the sales hold out and I hope they keep it up, because 2D platformers are having a bit of a glorious renaissance, and I don't want it to end!

Shiggy

"In the Pokemon, Wii and Nintendo also developed in 3DS, so many are working, we will inform accordingly"

ポケモン関連では、Wiiやニンテンドー3DSでの展開も、いろいろ進めていますので、順次お知らせしていきます。

What does that mean?

Haunted

FINALFANTASYDOG said:
Looks like classic Kirby.

FINALFANTASYDOG said:
Pandora's tower is coming out this year
What's this?

FINALFANTASYDOG said:
They have many other unannounced wii games in development
Interesting.

I basically have Skyward Sword on my list of upcoming games and nothing else.

If Rhythm Tengoku, Xenoblade, Kirby or The Last Story make it to the West, that list grows, but still.

Shiggy said:
"In the Pokemon, Wii and Nintendo also developed in 3DS, so many are working, we will inform accordingly"

ポケモン関連では、Wiiやニンテンドー3DSでの展開も、いろいろ進めていますので、順次お知らせしていきます。

What does that mean?

We are also developing Pokemon related products on the wii and 3ds, we will gradually(SIC: over time) inform you of them

FINALFANTASYDOG said:
I can do a little bit of translating, but most of this is just random sales talk anything in particular you want?

Kirby:

Last year we released Kirby's epic yarn in America. However a new mainstream product featuring the swallow and spiting changing shapes kirby we've made folks wait a long time for. We are now developing a new Kirby made by Hal laboratories. please look at this movie, we are planning to release it this year.

Just the game releated stuff will do. I can wait for the official translation for the sales stuff.

Thanks!

As a software development plan this year, has already announced that The Legend of Zelda has Skyward Sword]. Last year, Super Mario was released 25 years, from just this year is the 25th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda came along. Incidentally, in 2011, might be the Pokemon 15th anniversary, might be the 25th anniversary of Dragon Quest is also a milestone year anniversary of a variety of software.
Wii Motion Plus, Wii has now become an integrated remote control plus, a new operation system that allows this controller to take advantage of these genre of games, and you feel very comfortable as the play, Miyamoto has received from our reports. Now contains the finishing touches.
Zelda on the classic Ocarina of Time [Nintendo 64 era, but has been remade Nintendo 3DS for, launch, Nintendo 3DS [Ocarina of Time for It will be first.

From the sounds of things, they're gonna do something for Zelda's 25th anniversary (and maybe Pokemon's 15th as well!)

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
Nirolak said:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/library/events/110128/img/47l.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/library/events/110128/img/49l.jpg[IMG]

Clearly America's taste is far superior to the rest of the world. >_>[/QUOTE]
How can you say that?

Those charts only have data from the US...

Cygnus X-1

Amir0x said:
What's Pandora's Tower!?

I was about to ask the same thing.

Interestingly, 2011 is also the 25th anniversary or Dragon Quest. Maybe Dragon Quest X for Wii will come out this year.

Top Bottom