• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

I remember this horrible american conference ref from our days in the conference, never a good thing when you remember an official years later

I remember this horrible american conference ref from our days in the conference, never a good thing when you remember an official years later
True and about Clemson.
I was talking to a Clemson fan and they seem like they want to pretend that lamar didn't play well last year in Death Valley.....Lamar literally had 400 yards of offense and 3 touchdowns....

DMVfan123

Banned
True and about Clemson.
I was talking to a Clemson fan and they seem like they want to pretend that lamar didn't play well last year in Death Valley.....Lamar literally had 400 yards of offense and 3 touchdowns....

I'm just hoping the game is half as exciting as it was last year

True and about Clemson.

Yep. Clemson didn't even really stop them in the end either. Louisville WR just lost track of where the first down marker was.

That said, tonight's game is probably getting ugly for Lamar and co.

Yep. Clemson didn't even really stop them in the end either. Louisville WR just lost track of where the first down marker was.

Ehh we will see.
Clemson also doesn't have as nearly as good of an offense as they did last year.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
God Michigan's QB is so bad.

Wilton Speight is just not good enough to compete at this level. AF is close to going in to halftime tied with the supposed #7 team in the nation and it's only because of how bad Speight really is. I feel bad for the Michigan defense.

Wilton Speight is just not good enough to compete at this level. AF is close to going in to halftime tied with the supposed #7 team in the nation and it's only because of how bad Speight really is. I feel bad for the Michigan defense.

Air Force can be tricky, but yeah, this looks bad for the Harbaughs.

Just hoping Wilton doesn't get hurt!

Slo

Drew Henson isn't walking back through that door!

well to be fair, this isnt how a first down marker is supposed to be placed

offfield.png

and a write up about it

now in all fairness, our senior WR should have cut inwards not out to get as much as possible. But stack that on top of the play before that being pass interference on our TE in the end zone in front of a ref with a no call, and the normal clempson gonna clempson crap like piping fake crowd noise into the stadium through their speakers, playing music after players are lined up, rushing the field after beating the likes kent st, after warm ups loading up their van with players to drive around the stadium to run down a hill, and of course copying the name of death valley...needless to say our players and coaches have had this one circled all off season

Rvaan

Banned
I think that Memphis player is out. To me it looks like they are trying to wake him up/ make him respond to them.

Godfather is right
Also this bullshit that they got away with
(Clemson player put Lamar in a choke hold and wouldn't let go(no call either...)
Screen-Shot-2016-10-01-at-11.06.58-PM.png

No call despite this could have killing the damn dude.
This game is on our list.

well to be fair, this isnt how a first down marker is supposed to be placed

offfield.png

and a write up about it

now in all fairness, our senior WR should have cut inwards not out to get as much as possible. But stack that on top of the play before that being pass interference on our TE in the end zone in front of a ref with a no call, and the normal clempson gonna clempson crap like piping fake crowd noise into the stadium through their speakers, playing music after players are lined up, rushing the field after beating the likes kent st, after warm ups loading up their van with players to drive around the stadium to run down a hill, and of course copying the name of death valley...needless to say our players and coaches have had this one circled all off season

Y'all should've won last year, no question.

Doesn't matter a lick this season. They can circle it on the schedule all they want to lol. I hope for a good game either way, but my gut tells me this game gets gross.

Hobbles

Just got home from a gym that doesn't have the SECN. Can't wait to turn on the tv and watch the rest of the ass whooping we are surely giving ULaLa.

Can you believe NIU is beating Nebraska at the half? How sad is that?!

😞

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The afternoon slate of games won't save us either. The wait for Clemson vs Louisville is gonna be long crew.

Jhriad

The worst part of this is NIU had like 100 yards of total offense going through the third quarter. If we hadn't literally given them all their points via two pick sixes we'd be okay.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
The worst part of this is NIU had like 100 yards of total offense going through the third quarter. If we hadn't literally given them all their points via two pick sixes we'd be okay.

Agreed. Our D looks pretty damn good, but who knew we would give up two pick sixes! I was calling this game a massive blowout before it started since I knew our D would be ready.

Their corners and d backs are surprisingly really, really good. Great coaching and athleticism.

Nialrot

The afternoon slate of games won't save us either. The wait for Clemson vs Louisville is gonna be long crew.

Sounds like the 3:30 pm Gata vs Champions of Life game doesn't intrigue you?

I'm looking forward to some quality fuckball and a side of trash can action.

Top Bottom