• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump threatens to kill Foreign Minister of North Korea and Kim Jong-un I think.

406.jpg

Imagine if America was undone by a white nationalist racist clueless President that half of America voted as whitelash to a black man being President.

I would love to see the spin on this in say 100 years.

In all serious now, if Obama made these kind of threats and acted this way, I'm sure he would of been thrown out.

Why hasn't any legal action been taken against this guy? He's literally threatened to nuke a country many times and he's just allowed to do what ever the fuck he wants. I mean, I'm even surprised Twitter hasn't banned him yet.

In all serious now, if Obama made these kind of threats and acted this way, I'm sure he would of been thrown out.

Why hasn't any legal action been taken against this guy? He's literally threatened to nuke a country many times and he's just allowed to do what ever the fuck he wants. I mean, I'm even surprised Twitter hasn't banned him yet.
What law has he broken? The laws of good judgement and decorum of office are not actual laws.

VariantX

Real talk, people at Twitter really need to start thinking about revoking his access. I don't care if you're president or average joe, you sure as hell don't use that as a platform to start threatening people even if they're scumbags like Kim and his cabinet.

What law has he broken? The laws of good judgement and decorum of office are not actual laws.

And where in the constitution and founding documents of this government does impeachment require a law to have been broken?

If we can only impeach an imbecile when they commit a crime, there is a serious issue. Look, I know that the GOP aren't going to work with the Democrats and impeach Trump for being a dangerous moron, but they totally can, constitutionally.

ThisGuy

Is he trying to position himself to need to back his statements up?

How does a person think this is acceptable to say as president? Least he could do is appear to be professional. Its just embarrassing.

Majine

Banned
Real talk, people at Twitter really need to start thinking about revoking his access. I don't care if you're president or average joe, you sure as hell don't use that as a platform to start threatening people even if they're scumbags like Kim and his cabinet.

Twitter thought about it.

It's free exposure to their service whenever a tweet of his pops up on TV

So he stays.

Top Bottom