• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans S2TEKKADAN is MURDERERS, HAIL GHALLARJORN

Drayco21

This was a pretty fantastic first episode- hope they maintain this momentum. Can't wait to see the Lupus wrecking fools.

Zetta

Great episode to start season 2, hopefully they continue this way. This is the first Gundam in a long time that I remember where one episode covers so much, doesn't feel like a lot of fluff is being shown.

Shun

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if it was Gaelio. The Gundam in the background looks a lot like the Kimaris or at least shares a similar color scheme.

Thats the Gundam Vidal. The kit should come out in a couple weeks.

I dont know why people doubt my thread??? duckroll and yami4ct knows my proven track record for accuracy???

as this past episode confirms that my synopsis for the previous season and upcoming season is right???

Shouta

Great starter for the season. Keeping the momentum from the end of last season was great. The increase in child soldiers and human debris as a result of their actions was a great in that it shows their actions had real consequences to the world and not for the better necessarily.

Gaelio is mask man, I've no doubt in my heart. Good start to the season, the bit with Cookie and Cracker at school and getting scared for Mika legit made me feel. The OP song hasn't sold itself to me yet, gonna need to watch the full version next week. 8/10 episode.

Sou Da

Great starter for the season. Keeping the momentum from the end of last season was great. The increase in child soldiers and human debris as a result of their actions was a great in that it shows their actions had real consequences to the world and not for the better necessarily.

Ehhh, I'll be impressed when we actually see Tekkadan have to fight some of them.

Good start to season 2. Episode was mostly exposition on what everyone has been up to and I'm ok with that. Julietta eating that butterfly whole is pretty wtf. The masked man is obviously NotGarma. I wonder if he had undergone some advanced alaya-vijnana system to stay alive, hence the mask. It would've been ironic considering how he was against it in the past.

Great start to season 2. I didn't realize how much I missed the series until now. Nice to see how things have changed between seasons. Also good to see Gaelio is clearly the Char of this season. I hope the eye holes in his mask automatically close too :V

Also, I really like the OP. Still have Survivor as my favorite OP overall with the new one and Raise Your Flag basically tied.

Mika back 👌👌👌
Missed that OST.
That SPYAIR OP is 10/10
You cant go wrong with a SPYAIR song for an OP/ED

massoluk

Banned
Maybe im dumb, but I cant get daisuki to work.

Hola + YouTube, for when you are desperate and Daisuki just sucks balls

This episode was pretty good setting shit up, though I'm confused how you went from being rejected lecturer to hiring mercenary to fuck shit up. Overreaction much?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Really like what I assume is gonna be the new "power trio" in Hush, Zack, and the big guy.

Also seeing Eugene, Chad (judging the preview), and Dante getting extra focus is nice.

Holy boring exposition that I didn't pay any attention too.

I don't even know why I'm watching this, I thought season 1 was a straight downhill jam, I don't like the new characters.

But hey, Orga looks dapper as fuck, chocolate guy is still funny, and new Barbatos is p sexy with its skeletal mid torso thing it has going on.

And at least they brought up how tekadan is setting a bad precedent of hey using child soldiers is real good.

Hope it's better than season 1, but if Orga ever dies I'm out asap. Hope these new guys don't get too much focus.

Holy boring exposition that I didn't pay any attention too.

I don't even know why I'm watching this, I thought season 1 was a straight downhill jam, I don't like the new characters.

But hey, Orga looks dapper as fuck, chocolate guy is still funny, and new Barbatos is p sexy with its skeletal mid torso thing it has going on.

And at least they brought up how tekadan is setting a bad precedent of hey using child soldiers is real good.

Hope it's better than season 1, but if Orga ever dies I'm out asap. Hope these new guys don't get too much focus.

I swore from the outset that they were going to pull a Kamina with Orga all through S1 and it didn't happen. I don't think it'll happen in S2, but if they do, I'll wait and see what they do with it.

casiopao

The masked man is Ein. Lol.

If i am not mistaken, Ein is amputated to fit into the mecha in first season right?^_^ I don't think he is the masked otoko there.

Garmalio is going to be the masked man lol. I guarantee that.^_^

And man, that opening. Choco guy is really living his dream with his loli lol. He is not going to end well here i sure.^_^

duckroll

Episode 2

The series sure is taking its time to develop, which is kinda good. What I don't like is how they're setting up a sub-lead who is an anti-Mika foil. This is boring every time they do it in any sequel story Gundam or otherwise. Hopefully it doesn't suck balls like Shinn did in SEED Destiny. His backstory is already lame. Maybe he'll die early as a shock "surprise". Zzzz.

Barbartos action was pretty hot, even though there wasn't much animation. Lots of nice details.

jgminto

I'm basically expecting everything involving Hush to be terrible but maybe the show will surprise me. He'd have to get over the impossible rivalry with Mikazuki quickly for that to happen though.

casiopao

So? Prosthetics are a thing.

Prosthetics for 2 hand and 2 foot is something i would not bet on lol.

And if it is not enough known, the masked man is surely GarmaChar now lol. His knowledge over the choco otoko is giving his identity lol.

Edit: Hush is going to Shinn himself lol.

Prosthetics for 2 hand and 2 foot is something i would not bet on lol.

And if it is not enough known, the masked man is surely GarmaChar now lol. His knowledge over the choco otoko is giving his identity lol.

Edit: Hush is going to Shinn himself lol.
Well it is something that happens to one of the protagonist of another gundam show. So it is possible.

V_Arnold

As someone who absolutely loved Seed (and tolerated Destiny), liked Gundam 00 and disliked 00-S2, and I still rewatch 8th MS Team every now and then...will I enjoy this? :p

Taruranto

MS77QNf.jpg

92XBum3.png

TheFlow

Banned
As someone who absolutely loved Seed (and tolerated Destiny), liked Gundam 00 and disliked 00-S2, and I still rewatch 8th MS Team every now and then...will I enjoy this? :p
You liked seed which is trash so you should be able to enjoy most anime

RangerBAD

Episode 2

The series sure is taking its time to develop, which is kinda good. What I don't like is how they're setting up a sub-lead who is an anti-Mika foil. This is boring every time they do it in any sequel story Gundam or otherwise. Hopefully it doesn't suck balls like Shinn did in SEED Destiny. His backstory is already lame. Maybe he'll die early as a shock "surprise". Zzzz.

Barbartos action was pretty hot, even though there wasn't much animation. Lots of nice details.

I don't think Hush will get as much screen time as Shinn. I don't even know if he's truly a foil. He might be on the level of Akihiro. I mean he got a small story arc and got a Gundam. Probably the same thing with Hush.

Masked is robo-Ein, who is linked to Gaelio-mecha as they are one mind one spirit. :p

I think you have that backwards.

Luigi87

Episode 27

Atra is just adorable.
Especially young Atra in the ED.

I always love Mika's psychotic level of protection when it comes to Atra, especially since he doesn't even realize just how intense he is.

And yeah, as if anyone couldn't already figure it out, masked guy is definitely Gaelio
I will Riot if it somehow ends up being Ein.

Hush does not impress thus far, and like duckroll mentioned, is comparable to Shinn atm...

Sou Da

People are really down on the lack of action in this it seems, I see people out there calculating the exact amount of time per fight and blaming the downtime on fujoishi pandering lol.

I also loathe Mika but Not-Sai here is doomed to fail.

I do like how the new members are setting up actual conflict within Tekkadan, like with the Earth Branch bitching about HQ. Can't really say I like Hush as a character. There's not that much substance to his rivalry, and he just seems set up for the role of "rival whose failures show how great the MC is".

I am 99.99999% sure Gaelio is masked men, he is the only one who understands ChocoChar and his mobile suit kinda looks like Ein with a different head and purple. Good episode so far, Hush is interesting I guess. I can't stand Atra's longer hair, she looks like a rabbit now, the whole bit about staying together forever was the lame anime trope that I hate the most, hope it is actually a death flag for Atra.

I love SPYAIR so much
Atra a cute. The sloghtly oversized jacket is real nice :3
Alot of exposition but i didnt find it boring at all.
The OST is still great and new characters are getting some good time.

Again i love SPYAIR

Top Bottom