• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Moé Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayUp

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

How am I supposed to find out which moe I identify the most with? Is there a quiz or something? Am I supposed to just figure it out from those minuscule drawings?

You're thinking too much into it. The quiz is more immediate. If you see that and aren't immediately disgusted/ashamed, you've failed.

N-Bomb

I seriously can only assume that people like icecream must in fact hate and fear women.

Why else would they continually do things like this to drive them off?

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
How am I supposed to find out which moe I identify the most with? Is there a quiz or something? Am I supposed to just figure it out from those minuscule drawings?
I think I like the third one on the top the most. Dunno.

There is not nearly enough information in that chart for me to make an informed decision on what is clearly a very important topic.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
What does it matter which one I am, when they all look the same?

Wait, which moe do I like, or which moe am I? I like the Tenma's sister from School Rumble kind of Moe. (Assuming Tenma's sister qualifies as moe. I don't know what I'm talking about here.)

Verelios

You know, this is why I love you Icecream.

You find the deepest darkest depths that I love to see, but hate to touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom