• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

New Premium Skins?

QBLQ7Go.gif

Grimsen

A premium skin with different move properties? or will they be slotted abilities included with the skin? I wonder if it'll work in ranked.

patchday

Starfire looks great but I wonder what is she? She feels like Firestorm where she has long range options and stuff but not a dedicated zoner?

Cant wait for her to drop yo'

No fighter pack #2 news tho...

That video quality is awful. I suggest watching the offical trailer from NRS

Some DC Youtuber claims she'll be out August 8th for Ultimate Edition owners.

Great!

vg260

No fighter pack #2 news tho...

Did you hear Boon talking about them working on the FP2 trailer now, and one of them will be a big "wow" reveal?
Sounds like it's real soon. Hopefully next week. (well maybe not if they have to do her stream)
He tends to overhype things though.

patchday

I wonder it might be time to learn Superman for that Bizzaro skin hehe. I accidently picked Superman in a match last night against a good player and almost won. Supes is really dope as we all knew already

Did you hear Boon talking about them working on the FP2 trailer now, and one of them will be a big "wow" reveal?
Sounds like it's real soon. Hopefully next week.
He tends to overhype things though.

no? I guess there was a stream I didnt even think to tune in even tho I'm at home lol. I just figure I'd watch the trailers

patchday

So... whats the best way to level up your profile lol?

Let me know when you figure it out. only reason I'm profile 71 is due to my AIs doing towers via ps4 remote play & scripts to keep hitting X. I'll run my bots in a tower when those character specific multiverses open

vg260

It's not really clear which three silhouettes will be in the next group, other than likely Black Manta due to the Xbox slip up.

In the FP1 trailer video, Manta and Raiden were in separate groups, but it looks like the way they're filling in the character select screen, it's filling in boxes by hopping from left to right side, so maybe it's Black Manta, Raiden, then whoever that is in the top left spot, revealed in that order. His wording in that interview was a bit confusing, but it sounds like he meant the third in the reveal video would be the wow one.

Ryce

From today's stream, in case anyone missed it:
Ed Boon said:
We are preparing, right now, a video that is going to announce the next three characters. I literally just saw a cut of it, so it's gonna be coming very soon, it's very exciting, very unexpected. People will probably, of all the characters we've revealed, we're gonna have the biggest ”wow" to the last one that we show, of any character in the game.

patchday

Alright just need to overthrow 1 more King and I'm done with KOTH mode. I did have some fun overthrows but waiting in line is not ideal. Guess I could lab inbetween matches

----------------------

My problem with the KOTH trophy is I get no credit for remaining King. It's more efficient to intentionally lose a match and then overthrow the king again.

(Okay just overthrow another King. I'll just grind this out the slow way. only 2 more overthrows left. These rooms fill up so fast though so its a long wait to challenge King again)

---------------------

Yeah cant believe Subzero got a multiverse pretty coo

So I'm in this KOTH room right now and seeing my first Cyborg player o_O!

patchday

Alright got my KOTH trophy. I usually never care about trophies but I want the pvp trophies. Although I'm at a loss for 'Only A Real Master' trophy. I have to beat someone while below 10% Health and they were above 90%.

Now that one for sure I'd have to cheat it out cause I've played tons of matches legit already and never accomplished that feat.

Man some of these trophies are really lame. I daresay the KOTH one was a bad one. It encouraged me to lose my crown on purpose so I could keep overthrowing folks. Bad design there but guess they just pooped these trophies out last minute or something. At least the story mode trophies were good

As soon as I got my KOTH trophy I maintained my winning streak until I had to logout. Bet people were confused why I turned into a Lion all of a sudden

[edit] Well I'll be - these trophies were there in IJ1. Guess I just ignored them before

Top Bottom