• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

Tidd

Happy new year! :)

Hope some of you got what you wanted.
Did one pull and got Wall and a Omnirod so all old relics compared to what the Banner has to offer. Will do another pull once we get the 25 mythril. It can't be much worse (except for a dupe pull now)

And another Omnirod.. WORST BANNER EVER. I didn't expect a BSB but come on give me some of the other SSBs. .__.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm getting a little bit more serious about putting together a solid team now but it's hard to know where to start! Can you give me some examples of staples?

I'm almost spoiled for choice - I have 6 BSBs and the 1 Terra OSB I mentioned, plus around 15 more SSBs, and I'm not sure which I should prioritize in a MAG-based battle or PHYS-based battle.

A few seem like no Brainers - Setzer's Fixed Dice lowers an enemy's RES a lot, which I think stacks with Break effects, so that's nice for Magic battles. Braska's Summoner's Dream reduces cast time and boosts MAG... Evoker's Doublet boosts ATK and MAG... it's hard to know what stacks and what doesn't. And as I said, it's hard to know how to get started!

In the case of the Frost Ultimate specifically (the first one I wanna get serious about tackling) - I happen to have Blathier's Aldebaran SSB, which lowers Fire Resistance. I haven't tried it yet but that plus MAG buffs and RES debuffs should be... a lot of fire damage.
You want a wall (Tyro or Ysholta), Shout or some other haste + ATK/MAG up soul break and a support character for breakdowns. Then you pick your highest damage dealing Bursts or SSBs to fit the boss (elemental weaknesses, AOE boss vs single boss, etc).

Kain

Did another pull with the 25 mythtril that we got as a gift and got Veil of Wiyu. Got the two bursts I wanted, best banner ever. Happy 2017!

Tidd

Rage pulled and got Yshtola burst. No papa gloves but got everything else.

After my bad pulls I did the same. Ended up with three more pulls and got every other SSB relic in the first two pulls. Maybe I should have stopped here? But nonetheless I did a third and last pull that gave me Yshtola's burst. So it did pay off. It's my first pure healer BSB.

MrDaravon

Had just enough to do another pull now with the free New Year's Mythril and decided to go in again on this one. Got Curtana, Holy Shield, and my third (are you serious???) Thyrus. Was hoping for Alph's BSB primarily but I'm pretty okay with this.

I have a lot of holy stuff already on my usual A-Team (often run either Ramza or Beatrix with their BSB's) but no natural Hastega outside of crappy ones I would never actually run normally (ex. Kefka) so no complaints but I'm not sure if this will get Minfilia on my regular A-Team or not since I'd probably still need to RW Shout anyway, hmmm.

Hey, returned to the game after a pretty long absence! Still catching up on all the changes...but are ther any events/promotions/banners with a limited time left i should be prioritising?

Dragner

Thr XIV banner going on right now is one of the best banners of all time. It has everything basically. So i would pull there. Also theres an orbfest going on so if you have enough stamina i would spend it there for getting orbs.

Syntsui

Thanks to the New Year's login bonus, I'm close to another 50 mithril pull.

I know it's not worth it but I feel I'll soon have one of those "against my better judgment" moments. LOL

FFMafia

Hmm
1x11 got me Omnitod, Curtana, evokers doublet, and the healer robes

Second pull only got me the thyrus.

All new items to me so that's nice. I already had shout so is evokers a lateral move as a replacement to ramza for synergy? Or shout still better than it for physical?

I can probably pull one more time. Not sure if I want to, for the healing bsb. Hmm

Anustart

We'll see tonight if I can break my streak of 1/11. I've only gotten 1/11 on pulls since my 3/11 from like 4-5 months ago.

Let my gf pull for me and she got really lucky.

5JgzEeA.jpg

hesho

so..... what do i do here?

i pulled on the banner and i had 1 5* but my 2nd pull is a huge problem. After i pulled, my tablet froze. i waited about 5 minutes because i force rebooted it. When i relaunched the tablet and ffrk, i noticed i did lose the 50 mythril and so i checked my inventory. I only got 7 3* items only. I am missing my last 4 items and my guaranteed 5*...

any suggestions what to do now?

FFMafia

I don't really have a good relic for healing, I guess except vanille ssb that recovers ability too (does garnet's ssb divine guardian count?). I've already got 5 items from this banner ( Curtana, thyrus, omnirod, healer robe, evoker doublet) from 2 X11 pulls. Is it worth trying to pull on this banner again for the healer stuff or wait until another banner?

Damage wise I'm good with some bsbs I have and I have native wall (now) and shout so healing is my main focus since I lack SSB/bsb for that.

FFMafia

so..... what do i do here?

i pulled on the banner and i had 1 5* but my 2nd pull is a huge problem. After i pulled, my tablet froze. i waited about 5 minutes because i force rebooted it. When i relaunched the tablet and ffrk, i noticed i did lose the 50 mythril and so i checked my inventory. I only got 7 3* items only. I am missing my last 4 items and my guaranteed 5*...

any suggestions what to do now?

Did you check armor and weapons? I've forgotten to check one or the other after a freeze during a pull and I have a mini freak out session and realize I forgot to check the other type of equipment

Pejo

I wasn't planning on pulling on the XIV banner at all until I read on here and Reddit how good the relics were. Did 1 10+1 pull and got the circlet and the thyrus, previously had niether.

I'm now in a weird spot, I have SG and Tyro's BSB and Celebration grimoire, and I usually don't take a dedicated healer into fights with me. Would Y'sh be better on harder fights since I now have wall and healer BSB?

Also, I've been dying to get rid of Ramza in my party, but he's just so damn useful. How good of a replacement is Minfilia if I get both her BSB and Shield? Does the shield SB do hastega+last stand+atk boost, or just atk boost+ last stand?

I might make a second pull on this banner if she's a good Ramza replacer (I always liked her character in XIV).

Deadly

Managed a 3rd pull thanks to the new years bonus. got 1x Veil of Winyu and 2x Omnirod (dupes) :( I really wanted something for Minfillia so I could finally replace Agrias (only have her super) but I guess this will do. Going to have to look into this new mage meta...

Depeending on equipment options I'd just stick the Chocobo Feather into the vault and not even bother using material on it. At level 20 their stats are roughly:
Chocobo Feather: 81 atk (155 RS)
Celebration Dagger: 104 atk (180 RS)
They're both X RS as well.

MrDaravon

Cross-posting from Reddit, this is way longer than I had planned but I'm stuck with a cat on my lap so I just kept going, please disregard unless you're bored :p

Okay, with recent pulls I've gotten I'm trying to decide on a very general all-around a-team of sorts. Obviously I'll change things around for Ultimates, Nightmares, specific scenarios etc, but I like to have one of my party slots saved for an overall team that I can send in when I don't have a specific situation I need to worry about like exploiting specific weaknesses, mage-only teams etc. Up until recently my a-team was:

Lv 99 Lightning with r3 PC/FC using a Kaiser Shield with her SSB (Lightning Crush)
Lv 99 Beatrix with r3 Banishing Strike, r3 Saint's Cross using Apocalypse Shield (Holy+ with her BSB
Lv 99 Vaan with r4 Life Siphon, whatever and his BSB
Lv 99 Tyro with r2 Multi-Break, whatever and SG
Lv 99 Rosa with r3 Shellga or Proctega, r4 Curaja and her SSB (Medica + Magic Blink)

Now with some recent pulls I'm wondering if I should make any changes. I have both Walls but Tyro being able to use everything to hit Target Scores trumps Stoneskin IMO, especially since that ties up a SB bar that would prevent her from healing. I also have several Medicas, but no native Hastegas except for Kefka, Lenna and Echo, and all 3 of those are situational at best IMO.

My other notable contenders based on relics (I have everyone level capped MC3's permitting and all RM's available):

Lv 80 Minfilia - I just pulled her BSB AND SSB, and this is what prompted me to even post this. This one is kinda weird because she's going to be stuck at 80 for about 3 months, her SSB is ATK up AND Last Stand (my only one) but I'd still have to RW a Hastega so it doesn't replace Shout, and her BSB is good with the ATK/MAG debuffs but half overlaps with Vaan's BSB and otherwise is just a Holy BSB which I already have in both Beatrix and Ramza. So I'm really not sure how I feel about this one.

Lv 99 Ramza - Sadly no Shout for me, but I have his BSB (and Throw Stone) and he can use Full Break. Him using Full Break can sometimes alleviate Tyro's ability slots if I need both of his for something else (say Protectga and something to hit an unusual Target weakness), but he can't use Saint's/Gaia Cross for DPS like Beatrix/Gilgamesh can.

Lv 80 Basch - I have his Apocalypse Shield and was using him until I got Beatrix's BSB. AS is really good but typically in most fights by the time he gets the SB charge for it's a moot point one way or the other; nice to have but not a gamechanger IMO. This might change when we get his MC3 maybe?

Lv 99 Onion Knight - Sadly I didn't get his BSB but I do have his SSB. The other problem here though is I'm both behind on Mote dungeons and for some events I wasn't able to get the mote rewards so I don't have his record sphere maxed out.

Lv 99 Lenna - I just got her BSB and I also have her Flames of War SB (ATK/Hastega). FoW isn't as good as Shout and is also a bit of a waste per se on a healer but is an option, and her BSB isn't amazing but it's something albeit more attack oriented. So good, but maybe too situational? I also feel like Rosa's medica being a Curaga combined with Magic Blink overshadows it overall, magic blink is pretty great. I also have Vanille's SSB medica that also restores an ability use, but I think that also falls under the situational category and not for an overall a-team.

Lv 80 Gilgamesh - I'm not going to lie, until I went to do the FFV Ultimates this morning I legitimately forgot I had his BSB LOL. It's really good, but it's a bit situational in terms of the draw phys/magic attacks. It's good enough situationally depending on the fight that I'll pop a MC3 on him once his unlocks for us in global, and once that occurs I'm thinking that might give him the edge over Betrix maybe? Especially since they can both use Life Siphon, Saints Cross and Gaia's Cross which is mostly what I'm using Beatrix for right now anyway; Beatrix being able to use Shellga/Protectga has been useful in some battles, but not a dealbreaker usually and that gets into situations where I'd need to build a specific team anyway.

Lv 99 Terra - Terra is waifu status for me but only having Maduin's Horn I couldn't really justify using her on my main team since I don't have much in the way of mage stuff and usually run phys/Shout teams, but I pulled her en-fire SSB and OSB this OSBfest. So I'm wondering if her OSB is strong enough to justify RW'ing OK's BSB instead of Shout and using Wrath and popping her SSB then OSB. Like, would the physical attack loss for other party members from using OK's BSB versus Shout be more than made up for what she'd be doing with the 30% MAG bonus on her SSB then OSB? I also have Quistis, Ashe and Garnet's BSB's but I don't think those are as viable in a mixed party team as Terra would be just because of the OSB?

I think Vaan, Tyro and Rosa are more or less locks (Vaan's BSB is too good, Tyro for utility/SG), but my first two slots probably have some leeway. My initial gut reaction here at a glance is once we get Gilgamesh's MC3 I get him to 99 and swap him in for either Lightning or Beatrix, then once we get Minfilia's MC3 (assuming nothing changes in the meantime for me) I swap her out for the other one. Lightning is great and PC/FC is a great combination, but I'm wondering if the BSB entrance + follow-up actions on either Greg or Minfilia's would overall trump her, especially since Lightning Crush is good damage but only 5 hits and not for a lot more than FC hits for.

Dragner

Minfilia is a better beatrix in your teams, the commands are a bit redundant with Vaan but she can carry full break and a Knight with enholy as Pecil Burst owners can tell can dish a good amount of damage with enholy powered Saint Cross.

I would swap also lightning even with agrias shield her SSB will do single targety SSB damage that is a bit low for today standards unless you are in a heavy AOE or exploiting weakness. I would put there whoever you want, Terra with wrath + SSB+OSB combo can demolish if you RW OK, and dont worry for the atk loss from Shout, you wwill get to the atk cap easily with OK Burst anyway, also burst mode adds another 20% on top of that for your physical BSBs. Or take Gilgamesh for tanking, Take that as your flex slot.

Xetherion

So I finished the rest of Orbfest for some extra mythrils. With 6/9 on banner, its really risky of me pulling a 1/11 dupe. It can bite me in the ass, but I still did a yolo 5th pull.

I'm more surprised that I got no dupes from what I had before. With 5 pulls, I got everything on the banner except for Y'shtola's BSB lol. I do have enough for a 6th pull, but no way I'm doing it with having 8/9 relics on banner.

Catgirl will just have to wait another day, another time.

I also have 6/9 on banner and you're tempting me to pull again... but i won't give in. I have 144 mythril and i'm going to pull on banner 2 aiming for Papalymo's mage burst and Thancred's imperil Fire to go with my recently pulled Refia burst.

Then i'm going to pull for Raines' burst when that banner comes, and then the Thunder God's banner after that. Oh, and i want to pull on Fujin's banner to get some better FF8 synergy too.

Not enough mythril for all these banners!

Dragner

What's so special about Orlandu in this game?

Great stats, skillset, starts at lvl 50 and can go to lvl 99 right off the bat. His has the highest multiplier OSB gives him Thunder god mode that gives him quickcast aura. His BSB has holy and dark command, selfatk buff that staks with everything, double break command that stacks and a drain atk that gives him self sustain.

Hey I noticed when I unlocked her Minfilia doesn't have 5 stars in any stat? Lame.
Her mind is really quite high but yeah it's support character stats on a Knight.

Got both her relics so well she has some interesting options but probably more for fun than for glory for me (Shout minus haste is usually not a problem for me and the burst is unconventional).

My roommate who just started playing a few days ago did a Lucky Draw + OSB draw. Results: Leon's HotE, Ramza's Shout and Terra's Tiara.

Terra's Tiara seems like something that will be more useful for him down the line, but HotE + Shout sound like a good combo for a new account. I'm thinking of telling him to save all of the rest of his Mythril for XIV, but maybe he should do another Fests pulls. Thoughts?

If so, Banner 3 seems like a good choice. If he runs Leon+Ramza for +80% ATK, 3x P.DPS (Leon, ?, ?) + Support (Ramza) + WM would be the setup to run. Celes, Agrias, Vaan, Guy or Bartz could do well here and so can Minfilia. After that he'd need a Medica and Wall to be set. Going for Y'Shtola's Wall in XIV seems better than Keeper's in B2 and if he can nab one of B3's trio of Medicas that would complete the team.

I think my buddy is set for now :D

I told him to make his team Ramza (Support / Shout), Leon (DPS / HotE), Agrias (BSB DPS), Celes (SSB DPS), Arc (WM). I choose Arc to focus on first, over Ovelia, due to instant cast. Although, Magic Blink will prob be more useful than Physical Blink once he gets to high level content.

I figure he should focus on creating / honing the following abilities now: Ramza (Full Break, Power/Magic Breakdown), Leon (Full Charge, Dark Bargain), Agrias (Lifesipon, Protectga), Celes (Saint Cross, Banishing Strike), Arc (Shellga, Curaja). If he uses Wall RWs then he should be really strong with this setup. For Holy Resistant Bosses he can use Spellblades for Celes. Agrias' Burst entry would be resisted, but it's commands are Holy/NE so she can still do damage that way.

Damn good end to his first week playing the game, :p.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I just noticed that Alphinaud is only 4* in Black Magic... his SSB is cool, but I still haven't made any of the big summon skills because I never had to, and I'm trying to figure out how to fit him into the team since the Burst seems to be the big thing that makes him usuable.

The dream for BSBs died with Thyrus++ and Curtana #2. I'm good. But I think it's time I started figuring out an A-Team.

I usually run some combination of the following characters:

Luneth (En-Wind BSB, Swordshower SSB) + Lifesiphon
Onion Knight (ATK/MAG +30%/Hastega BSB and 10-hit SSB) + Full Charge/Lifesiphon
Ramza (Shout and the surprisingly useful Hail of Stones, Full Break)
+
Flex DPS like:

Cecil (BSB) + Saint Cross/Lifesiphon
Terra (OSB) + Meltdown/Wrath
+
Arc (insta-medica/Blink) or
Vanille (BSB instant-medica)

I've also got:
Greg (Drawtaliate BSB, SSB)
Exdeath (Magic Blink SSB)
Locke (fire weakness BSB, Valiant Knife SSB)
Yuffie (en-water BSB)

Is Minfilia (BSB, SSB) a straight upgrade for Ramza? I'm guessing that substituting the redundant Hastega and adding Last Stand is a straight upgrade, but I'm not sure about the stat comparison, and the 100% Dismissal has been surprisingly useful. Maybe freeing a slot for the BSB Breakdowns is useful. Could throw two of: Full Break, Lifesiphon and Pro/Shellga on her...

I just noticed that Alphinaud is only 4* in Black Magic... his SSB is cool, but I still haven't made any of the big summon skills because I never had to, and I'm trying to figure out how to fit him into the team since the Burst seems to be the big thing that makes him usuable.
Can get 5*/6* via Record Spheres.

Dragner

Hrm, I was planning on doing Onion bro, but I guess since I didn't get his burst, there's no reason to work on him.

I fully dived OK and still had enough for diving Alph Black magic to 5. I didny feel the need to give him white 5 but I could do it.

If you cleared all the Mote dungeons and multiplayer you should have enough.

Anustart

Man, I love pulling. But only Min and Alph bursts interest me. Ysh burst is just a blink effect really, and I hate pulling medica's anyway. And none of the other relics even do damage :/

Man, I love pulling. But only Min and Alph bursts interest me. Ysh burst is just a blink effect really, and I hate pulling medica's anyway. And none of the other relics even do damage :/

Don't do it! I'm down to 0 and while I'm intrigued by Minfilia, let my Thyrus++ be your Holy Shield.

MrDaravon

Minfilia is a better beatrix in your teams, the commands are a bit redundant with Vaan but she can carry full break and a Knight with enholy as Pecil Burst owners can tell can dish a good amount of damage with enholy powered Saint Cross.

I would swap also lightning even with agrias shield her SSB will do single targety SSB damage that is a bit low for today standards unless you are in a heavy AOE or exploiting weakness. I would put there whoever you want, Terra with wrath + SSB+OSB combo can demolish if you RW OK, and dont worry for the atk loss from Shout, you wwill get to the atk cap easily with OK Burst anyway, also burst mode adds another 20% on top of that for your physical BSBs. Or take Gilgamesh for tanking, Take that as your flex slot.

This makes sense. PC/FC combo has gotten me far and is still very solid, but powercreep has made just pure damage start to fall a bit behind. I'm thinking I'll just swap out Lightning and Beatrix for Minfilia and Terra and run OK BSB RW instead of Shout.

So in this scenario am I pretty much just ignoring Minfilia's SSB in terms of actually using it? OK BSB RW is going to give me the ATK boost, so unless I think I need Last Stand I should just pop her BSB instead correct? Also maybe a better question, with that team who should I have actually use the RW to get the commands? OK BSB command are an instant cast phys attack and instant cast mag attack IIRC. I'd have Terra running Wrath to get SSB then OSB up, Vaan would be using Life Siphon to get his BSB up, and Minfilia would probably be running something like Full Break and Saint Cross but could run Life Siphon if I wanted. So I'm tempted to say Terra should use it just because she doesn't have a BSB, but alternatively Minfilia probably isn't going to be running LS/Wrath. First world problems?

Thanks a lot for the feedback though, I really appreciate it!

thedan001

Or wait for XIV banner 2 for damage-orientated BSB's, Yda and Papa BSB's are top-notch.

Most are going for banner 1 for the utility, not damage.

IMO, damage output is more vulnerable to power creep than utility. See Tyro/Y'shtola's walls.

I'm going all in for setting up alphinaud's bsb ether utility into my A team, the results are fantastic already.

It's my first time playing a summoner that I can totally disregard timing of ability uses for maximum effectiveness (while boss is debuffed and my buffs are active, weak phase, etc)

Does anyone know if Minfilia BSB commands stack with breakdowns? I've been looking at debuff stacking list and it doesn't really say anything about hers.

Minfilia might replace my Sephiroth after having him on my team for months with his BSB. Enholy too. Glad I put Saint's Cross on her for more damage.

Dragner

Does anyone know if Minfilia BSB commands stack with breakdowns? I've been looking at debuff stacking list and it doesn't really say anything about hers.

Minfilia might replace my Sephiroth after having him on my team for months with his BSB. Enholy too. Glad I put Saint's Cross on her for more damage.

Minfilia commands are exactly the same as breakdowns so wont stack.

Wazzy

Banned
Hmmhm I really wanted an AOE heal for Y'shotla but no dice. Used all my mythril and got everything but her BSB and Heal. Still, got some good stuff for Minfillia and Alphinaud!

Kenai

Now that the dust has settled I am considering my future options as well.

*I basically have the best support core for whatever I decide to run for my EnElement stack teams.

~Y'shtola with BSB and all of her released SSB/SBs
~Ramza with BSB + Shout + Tailwind

Between these two i can coordinate with whatever RW I like best. I can run VoF for both mage and mixed teams (then Ramza can either Burst for DPS or support heal with Tailwind) or run Shout or Sheepsong or Wall or whatever I want really. Boss like to status effect? Ysh can deal natively. Boss like to Dispel? Ramza's ready to feed SB points or re aplly Haste.. Boss needs displled? Ezpz native Noble Blade. Element requirement? Ninja scrolls and lowbie Black magic options. A native VoF on OK would have been great too, but Ramza doesn't need any 4* Motes to start doing work, and I can VoF and he can still matter (a lot, he's right at home with pug OKs in multi).

Between these two I can equip whatever skills i need and come out on top. They are my core multiplayer duo for a reason. They've consecutively carried some pretty damn mediocre groups over and over and over again (and without their BSBs! those are pretty recent additions).

*Core EnHoly Team

~Beatrix BSB
~PCecil BSB

Between these two they are hitting like a truck every turn and super tanky thanks to the support from Ramza and Y'shtola plus their own Knight stats. I've been using this team for awhile now and outside of bosses that Absorb/Null Holy I rarely have issues.

Usually stick Faris in the last slot with her BSB if I need mitigation since I got nothing for Minifilla from the banner, otherwise I just stick in the best synergy DPS I have (or Luneth with his BSB (often), or Celes with her Runic SSB (rarely))

*Wind Team is looking open ended but a solid start thanks to Luneth BSB and Alphinaud BSB. Alph really has a lot of options since i wanna finish his Record Dives so he can abuse high level/low hone spells, but I'm not there yet. Luneth's 100% Dismissal has been surprisingly effective on a lot of bosses and is actually solid mitigation to make the bad effects from his Command 2 and Dark Bargain not much of a problem at all.

However, this team really needs to RW VoF to be effective thanks to its mixed dmg nature and I lack an Imperil Wind. it probably won't be as reliable as my Holy Team for now due to Pcecil and Beatix being able to cover Protect and Shell so Yshtola can focus on using Wall or her BSB as soon as needed, but might end up being more consistent down the line thanks to the NonElemental dual damage and raw utility. We will see once i figure out a solid 5th.

*Fire Team is looking...interesting. Locke's BSB has Imperil Fire and Vivi brings the Fire DPS BSB, plus Terra will HURT with her SSB+OSB. Problem is, Locke and Vivi will be capped at 80 for awhile, and they are all fairly squishy for Ramza/Y'shtola to set up mitigation for in those precious few early turns. Locke's BSB is also Holy/Fire, which a few bosses will definitely end up resisting/negating.

I was actually considering pulling on FF14's second banner and fishing for Palpymo's BSB, which would fit this team way better than Vivi (and he has WHM 4 which would be nearly perfect for slotting abilities), but I am hesitant to run him currently since I only have his "buffing" SSB. While it is very useful, not having a damaging SB on a damage dealer has ended very poorly for me sometimes. Using my last few Mythril on a banner that only has 1 relic i really want (and a BSB at that) feels like it could also end poorly for me. Plus, since I lack FF8 synergy and my Wind team could make good use of Fuujin's BSB, I'd like to save at least a few pulls for that banner.

There's also the Cid Raines BSB to consider, my 12 synergy isn't the best, and honestly at some point I'd like an all "mage" team since i have Sheepsong and Alph BSB now. Lots of good mage related BSBs are coming up.

Mostly though, i am happy I have all these options available to me!

Credo

Will this first FFXIV banner stay open until the event ends on January 10th or will it disappear once the 2nd banner opens up? I'm still not sure if I should pull a second time, and I think it'll depend on how my pull in phase 4 Overstrike goes.

Kenai

Will this first FFXIV banner stay open until the event ends on January 10th or will it disappear once the 2nd banner opens up? I'm still not sure if I should pull a second time, and I think it'll depend on how my pull in phase 4 Overstrike goes.

Both banners will last until the end.

Top Bottom