• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

Galdius

I bought the Dexter's Laboratory game since I was curious to play it since I was a child and I found a complete (but not mint) brazilian version for a good price. The game is not very good at all but it's another one for the collection. I bought the japanese Luigi's Mansion because I like the cover and the price was good. As for Smash Bros DX, I was looking for a retail copy to complete the set and I finally found one for a good price and in a great condition.
HDUlmuxl.jpg

And below is the complete Smash Bros DX set. I found interesting to see that the visual of the disc from the NFR version is different from the visual from the retail disc.
TAUxopxl.jpg

Qasiel

Awsome coat! Where did you find it?

Thanks! Managed to find it in a vintage store (my wife loves going into these kinds of places) in a little seaside town. Quite lucky to find one in this good condition and that it actually fits me perfectly and considering how much they're supposed to cost compared to what I actually paid for it, it's a real treasure!

received_10156025544goxon.jpeg

My first Nintendo console ever. :O

I did good, right, GAF? :D

I think the Orange/White looks awesome. Good pickup here for sure. You'll get a lot of recommendations on 3DS stuff around here, but definitely pick up Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. It's my favorite game on the system.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Toon Link nendoroid, Sonic 3D Blast, and a Sonic plushie because why not.

omQ5cBs.jpg

Yvasigi.jpg

k3maQhG.jpg

TLZ

Banned
Just found out about this thread yesterday. Here's my loot for September:

qlj4Xl2.jpg

Some of the prices on there aren't what I paid for them. They're mostly around $20. Homefront and battleborn I think $10. Was going to pick up Titanfall 2 for $22 but I'm going to leave that for next pay. Only Mario + Rabbids was full price of course; a gift from my wife ;)

That United game because I'm a United fan and just couldn't pass it up no matter how shit it might be ;)

($ = Australian $)

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Metroid goodies (^__^)

f8AZDGH.jpg

Metroid's Amiibo already sold out in Russia :p

I'm so happy that i've pre-ordered both Amiibo figures along with Samus Returns LE.

TheMoon

Metroid goodies (^__^)

f8AZDGH.jpg

Metroid's Amiibo already sold out in Russia :p

I'm so happy that i've pre-ordered both Amiibo figures along with Samus Returns LE.

oh they shrinkwrapped it so they could slap the rating sticker on there? interesting (normal EU copies aren't shrinkwrapped.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
oh they shrinkwrapped it so they could slap the rating sticker on there? interesting (normal EU copies aren't shrinkwrapped.
Thank god the stiker is not on the box but on a packing tape and there's a PEGI rating on the box behind the stiker, so all you have to do is to remove the packing tape and the stiker is gone forever :)

I'm not planning to unpack the game or amiibos just yet cuz i need to buy the console first (yep, i don't have it yet), but that will happen only next month cuz SNES mini launching this week and i think that there's no need in telling that you absolutely must get it on launch or else never / for a much and much bigger price later from resellers (NES mini costs x2 times more now in Russia than SNES mini before launch - i hope NES mini re-launch will fix this sht next year).

Plus.... i need to finish re-playing the Prime series so maybe by the end of the year i will have time for Samus Returns, there's no rush, i have the game and amiibos now :)

Got this sweet ass Ni No Kuni DS magic book edtion from Japan today. The book looks awesome.

Also picked up some XB1 sticks for my DualShocks. I definitely recommend it.
That Ni No Kuni is so damn cool.

I’ve thought about doing that with an old DualShock but then I always remember XBO sticks are too damn small and I’d end up putting extensions on them anyway.

That Ni No Kuni is so damn cool.

It is cool, especially the book which is full of awesome illustrations. Now I just gotta wait for the fan translation to be completed (I think it's 95% done or something).

I’ve thought about doing that with an old DualShock but then I always remember XBO sticks are too damn small and I’d end up putting extensions on them anyway

That's not an issue for me, but I value the grip/texture more than size. Sony's sticks are too slippery imo.

I love your outdoor shots! Adds a cool vibe to the pick ups

thanks lol

Top Bottom