• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Frostinferno
(04-13-2017, 09:00 PM)

Originally Posted by Red Arremer

If anything it'd probably be other Guardians of the Galaxy members, so Adam Warlock, Phyla-Vell, Moondragon, Captain Universe, Major Victory/Vance Astro, Jack Flag, Bug, maybe even Cosmo. I also would consider a comic costume for Yondu to be a possibility if he doesn't get a movie one.

Ego I doubt will happen, though J'Son (Star-Lord's father in the books) with an Ego costume could be a thing. Ayesha and Starhawk both have a ton of potential. Ayesha is pretty much god tier in the books, and Starhawk is also really powerful.

I haven't even heard of half those other Guardians. Man, so much potential. Regarding Yondu, he already has a comic costume in the game (ANAD I believe), so I'd expect either a movie one or just nothing.
Red Arremer
(04-13-2017, 09:04 PM)

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

I haven't even heard of half those other Guardians. Man, so much potential. Regarding Yondu, he already has a comic costume in the game (ANAD I believe), so I'd expect either a movie one or just nothing.

Moondragon is a telepath that can transform into a massive dragon. Phyla-Vell is the daughter of the original Captain Marvel and uses a cosmic sword, also was Quasar for a while. Captain Universe is basically a cosmic entity. Vance Astro is essentially Space Captain America. Jack Flag is essentially Space Union Jack. Bug is a Micronaut who uses a staff to fight. And Cosmo is a Russian psychic dog in a space suit, and he already made a cameo in GotG1's post-credits scene.

And I mean the original Yondu:

Palette Swap
(04-13-2017, 11:29 PM)
I really hope they don't add yet another premium character.
Who am I kidding? They'll do it and it's going to be a fan favorite like Nova or Warlock.

Cosmic Marvel screams Universal/Blast types. Because we didn't have enough of these.
Drayco21
(04-14-2017, 01:40 AM)

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

Stop whatever you're doing and go read the 06-11 Marvel Cosmic run by Giffen and DnA. Man, how do you even go half a decade working on Marvel stuff at Gazillion and not even read the greatest thing the company has ever published.
Red Arremer
(04-14-2017, 01:42 AM)

Originally Posted by Drayco21

Stop whatever you're doing and go read the 06-11 Marvel Cosmic run by Giffen and DnA. Man, how do you even go half a decade working on Marvel stuff at Gazillion and not even read the greatest thing the company has ever published.

Frostinferno
(04-14-2017, 04:20 AM)

Originally Posted by Drayco21

There's a reason we've avoided adding more GotG characters ;)
Last edited by Frostinferno; 04-14-2017 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Hi-res art
Pai Pai Master
(04-14-2017, 02:12 PM)
Mantisssssss <3
The Kree
(04-16-2017, 01:58 AM)
I'm at the 25th floor of Shadowland. Elsa's my last character. Her MU uniform is Heroic. I have a guard break immunity obelisk with a 10% chance to increase damage by 110% while attacking. I have an attack ISO set equipped giving her +8.5% all attack. All her skills are at level 6. I'm teaming her with Warwolf and Angela for the attack bonuses.

I keep running out of time before I can finish off Daredevil. I know it can be done because I've seen it on YouTube. I don't know how to squeeze any more damage out of her. I don't have any attack Uru I can equip.
Ben Morales
(04-16-2017, 03:04 AM)

Originally Posted by The Kree

I'm at the 25th floor of Shadowland. Elsa's my last character. Her MU uniform is Heroic. I have a guard break immunity obelisk with a 10% chance to increase damage by 110% while attacking. I have an attack ISO set equipped giving her +8.5% all attack. All her skills are at level 6. I'm teaming her with Warwolf and Angela for the attack bonuses.

I keep running out of time before I can finish off Daredevil. I know it can be done because I've seen it on YouTube. I don't know how to squeeze any more damage out of her. I don't have any attack Uru I can equip.

Do you have any Ignore Defense uru? Or any available uniform options to roll as Ignore Defense?
The Kree
(04-16-2017, 03:12 AM)
I'd have to buy a uniform to roll an option and I don't have the crystals at the moment. No ignore defense uru either. Maybe I'll get something I can use with the Invasion reset in a few days. So close.
Ben Morales
(04-16-2017, 03:25 AM)

I'd have to buy a uniform to roll an option and I don't have the crystals at the moment. No ignore defense uru either. Maybe I'll get something I can use with the Invasion reset in a few days. So close.

Yeah I think a boost to Ignore Defense would help you complete it in time. Trying to think of what else you could do. Do you have a Baby Groot or Nebula card? You can try farming those to try to get a nice one. They can have really good stats at 4*, so it's a relatively fast farm and they have fixed Ignore Defense boosts.
The Kree
(04-16-2017, 03:41 AM)
Yeah I have them both equipped at five stars, quality six. Her total ID stat is still only sitting at 26%. Maybe I need a guard break immunity obelisk with that option instead of the attack boost.
Ben Morales
(04-16-2017, 04:31 AM)

Yeah I have them both equipped at five stars, quality six. Her total ID stat is still only sitting at 26%. Maybe I need a guard break immunity obelisk with that option instead of the attack boost.

Yeah it's a tough call because that attack boost is clutch. Maybe you can get lucky and get all three on one. >_>
Fright Zone
(04-19-2017, 11:59 PM)
I have no idea who to spend today's 300 bio selector on.
If only I could use it on Gwenpool.

Tempted to save it til the next update, will it expire if I leave it in my gift box?
shadowstar
(04-20-2017, 12:59 AM)
Eventually, but may as well wait until it's just about to.
The Kree
(04-20-2017, 01:15 AM)

Originally Posted by Fright Zone

I have no idea who to spend today's 300 bio selector on.
If only I could use it on Gwenpool.

Tempted to save it til the next update, will it expire if I leave it in my gift box?

6 days.
Frostinferno
(04-20-2017, 01:37 AM)
Seven days actually, and exactly from when you logged in and earned it. So if the update happens by next Tuesday night/Wednesday morning we'll be good.
Frostinferno
(04-20-2017, 04:06 AM)
New teaser video showing Mantis, Rocket, and Baby Groot models. Seeing Groot be almost as tall as Rocket may mean he's good to be his own character and not just part of Rocket's uniform.

Also new variation of WB mode:

World Boss Ultimate Mode

World Boss Ultimate Mode will be released along with Marvel Future Fight 3.0! This new mode will reward extra items, as well as contain unique modifiers to make the battle more difficult! The challenge here will be phenomenal, so unless you are incredibly well prepared, it may be worth sitting this one out. Players will also be able to see how their clearing skills stack up against the rest of the world as a Ranking system has been added.

Last edited by Frostinferno; 04-20-2017 at 09:05 AM.
The Kree
(04-21-2017, 03:53 AM)
Spent 2million gold failing to roll an attack set for Kamala.

This game is unnecessarily cruel.
Fright Zone
(04-21-2017, 02:31 PM)
Yeah I did the same trying to roll and attack set for Dormammu.

Constantly running low on gold at the moment.
Pai Pai Master
(04-21-2017, 02:42 PM)

Spent 2million gold failing to roll an attack set for Kamala.

This game is unnecessarily cruel.

Happened to me with Cho Hulk last month, only it set me back 9mil -_-

I've heard people spending up to 14m to get a specific set
shadowstar
(04-21-2017, 07:52 PM)
I've spent over 20 million on multiple occasions.
Palette Swap
(04-21-2017, 09:44 PM)
I blew 10 mil last month trying to get a healing set for a character I can't even remember. ISO RNG might be the biggest bullshit in this game.
Frostinferno
(04-22-2017, 04:36 AM)
The datamined conquest mode is confirmed as well.

Alliance Conquest Mode

It's been teased since 2.9, but the "Coming Soon" part of the Alliance menu is finally here. Your Alliance will need to come together and carve up a piece of your own turf and defend it from other Alliances in order to take the victory!

AdawgDaFAB
(04-22-2017, 07:12 AM)
Ugggg! We are getting another loading screen like the Thanos vs Strange one, aren't we?
Ben Morales
(04-22-2017, 07:28 AM)

Originally Posted by AdawgDaFAB

Ugggg! We are getting another loading screen like the Thanos vs Strange one, aren't we?

Oh no... I hope not!
Frostinferno
(04-22-2017, 07:53 AM)

Originally Posted by AdawgDaFAB

I think that's his stage clear pose. I'm hoping we get that GotG2 art posted on this page for the load screen.
The Kree
(04-23-2017, 10:34 AM)
I cleared Shadowland. Only took seven months.

Somebody say something before I run into a wall head first.
Bunta
Fujiwara Tofu Shop
(04-23-2017, 04:53 PM)

Nice, farthest I've gotten still is like 19.
Frostinferno
(04-23-2017, 07:03 PM)

Congrats!
Bunta
Fujiwara Tofu Shop
(04-23-2017, 07:28 PM)
I need more T2/better T1 characters to clear SL. Tomorrow I'll have the materials to 6* dormammu, but I only have him at level 52. I can either farm bios I don't need, or spend bios from characters I don't think I'll T2 anytime soon.