• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

N7Commander95
Member
(12-04-2013, 05:23 PM)
N7Commander95's Avatar

Originally Posted by Leonsito

13GB for Lococycle?

Not very good game, amazing quality FMVs.
Bsigg12
Member
(12-04-2013, 05:26 PM)
Bsigg12's Avatar

Originally Posted by Steverulez

Updated the OP with the ID@Xbox stuff, still waiting on a few more game announcements and hopefully this thread will pick up a bit... haha.

Everyone buy Powerstar Golf

Solid update. Hopefully we can start addin nmore games to the list soon. I still have hope in Microsoft announcing some stuff Saturday for some of the early 2014 games that will release from ID@Xbox.
maneil99
Banned
(12-04-2013, 05:30 PM)
is there a PS4 version of this thread?
Xone9
Banned
(12-04-2013, 05:33 PM)
wonder how hard it would be to bring some 360 games over to XB1
like Geometry Wars Remake
Doffen
Member
(12-04-2013, 05:47 PM)
Doffen's Avatar
I want State of Decay for Xbox One.
Steverulez
Member
(12-04-2013, 06:06 PM)
Steverulez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Doffen

I want State of Decay for Xbox One.

@Steverulez @undeadlabs Any chance of State of Decay coming to Xbox One? Loved it on 360 and would like to play it on XBO if possible.

@undeadlabs @Steverulez Not this game, no - no compatibility, we'd have to redo the whole thing. Would rather put our efforts into the next SoD game ;)

@Steverulez @undeadlabs Excellent! Can't wait to see what you guys are cooking up. Thanks for the reply :)

Twitter

I asked literally after seeing your post Doffen. Wouldn't surprise me if State of Decay 2 and the Class 4 MMO were two different different games but either way they're working on the next one.

Also, doesn't look like Transistor is coming to Xbox One anytime soon even if Supergiant might be part of ID@Xbox (see my post above)

‏@SupergiantGames
@Steverulez We have no plans beyond our PS4 and PC launch. That's our priority and after that we'll see how it goes.

Twitter
Last edited by Steverulez; 12-04-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Doffen
Member
(12-05-2013, 10:52 PM)
Doffen's Avatar
Nice seeing another game join the list today.

Originally Posted by Steverulez

Twitter

I asked literally after seeing your post Doffen. Wouldn't surprise me if State of Decay 2 and the Class 4 MMO were two different different games but either way they're working on the next one.

Damn, well let's hope they drop SoD soon and start working on a Xbox One game.
Satchel
Banned
(12-05-2013, 10:56 PM)
Satchel's Avatar
Will definitely grab Spartan Assault.

After Killer Instinct I'm wondering whether I should get Strider on One or PS4.
pacman85
Member
(12-09-2013, 04:11 PM)
pacman85's Avatar
So Peggle 2 is out today. Anyone get it yet? I will be playing it without reading anything about it when I get home from work tonight!

I actually went ahead and purchased because now I noticed you don't have to use a credit card anymore. You can use the funds in your Microsoft account to buy things. This is the first time I have seen they added the ability to purchase things from your MS account back onto xbox.com. Is this new?

EDIT: Well the "purchase from your MS account" may have always been available on the XBox One games on xbox.com (this is the first time I have tried to so I don't know) but I just tried to buy some XBox 360 content (Rock Band song if you must know) and it defaulted to my credit card and wouldn't let me change to my account. So, still broken for XBox 360 content.
Last edited by pacman85; 12-09-2013 at 04:35 PM.
Steverulez
Member
(12-13-2013, 01:19 AM)
Steverulez's Avatar
I've update the OP as we have a little bit more info:

Halo: Spartan Assault previews: OXMUK, IGN video preview (2 minutes), Polygon

Also, new previews for Max: The Curse of Brotherhood:

Polygon (confirms price)
Digital Trends
Game Reactor EU

Some offscreen gameplay of just under a minute on Youtube
Also, Press Play are working on more than one IP and Twisted Pixel are also working on a non-Lococycle new IP (news is old though)
Last edited by Steverulez; 12-13-2013 at 02:37 PM.
jedimike
Member
(12-28-2013, 09:34 AM)
jedimike's Avatar
I got KI and Powerstar Golf and will probably pick up Halo or Max to get 3 free months of Xbox Live.
Banjo-Kazooie
Banned
(12-30-2013, 05:52 PM)
Thanks for keeping this updated. Guacamelee is officially announced now though, so you can edit out it being a rumor :).
Miles Quaritch
lemme stick dat Red Ring
(12-30-2013, 05:56 PM)
Miles Quaritch's Avatar

Originally Posted by Banjo-Kazooie

Thanks for keeping this updated. Guacamelee is officially announced now though, so you can edit out it being a rumor :).

It is?
Banjo-Kazooie
Banned
(12-30-2013, 06:02 PM)

Originally Posted by Miles Quaritch

It is?

Just double checked, to make sure I wasn't going crazy, and the article I read on X360a was sourched from IGN/AGB. It said "Guacamelee! Super Turbo Champion Edition" was coming to X1/PS4, and that the previous Vita exclusivity on Mutant Blobs Attack was up and that would be coming to Xbox 360 and PS3.

It seems IGN pulled the story though, so maybe it isn't officially announced yet... x360a's story confused me as they are stating it as fact off of IGNs pulled article.

In short: Forget about it being confirmed, haha
Miles Quaritch
lemme stick dat Red Ring
(12-30-2013, 06:04 PM)
Miles Quaritch's Avatar

Originally Posted by Banjo-Kazooie

Just double checked, to make sure I wasn't going crazy, and the article I read on X360a was sourched from IGN/AGB. It said "Guacamelee! Super Turbo Champion Edition" was coming to X1/PS4, and that the previous Vita exclusivity on Mutant Blobs Attack was up and that would be coming to Xbox 360 and PS3.

It seems IGN pulled the story though, so maybe it isn't officially announced yet... x360a's story confused me as they are stating it as fact off of IGNs pulled article.

In short: Forget about it being confirmed, haha

Sounds like they pulled the trigger on some announcements too early.

MBA coming to PS360 is pretty big news, hope it happens.
abracadaver
Member
(01-03-2014, 02:07 PM)
abracadaver's Avatar
Why was the new Xbox One OT closed ?

Also when will max and the brotherhood be available in germany ?
statham
be hot
be naughty
be Xbox
(01-03-2014, 02:12 PM)
statham's Avatar
Come to me D4 and somehow I missed this thread, subscribed.
Chiaroscuro
Member
(01-03-2014, 05:28 PM)
Chiaroscuro's Avatar

Originally Posted by abracadaver

Why was the new Xbox One OT closed ?

Also when will max and the brotherhood be available in germany ?

What? Max is not yet available in Germany? It is one of my XOne favorite games. Why don't you just buy it from the US store? You know that Xbox One country region and marketplace is just like Windows 8, right? You can just switch regions in the console and buy stuff from other marketplaces, using your Germany Live account. You will need a way of payment in that region, but you can add currency to your account using a pre-paid code bought in Amazon US (you just have to add a US address to your amazon account, it does not check it when charging your German Credit Card).


Originally Posted by statham

Come to me D4 and somehow I missed this thread, subscribed.

Cannot come sooner.
Family Fry
Member
(01-05-2014, 06:05 AM)
Family Fry's Avatar
Just to let people know.

If you owned a windows phone and had your live ID attached, MS emailed a redeem code for 20gb SkyDrive storage for one year. Takes you to 27gb storage.

Email was sent around 21st December, only just found this out myself.
Have to redeem the code by 31st January.

Since I have an iPhone I hadn't taken notice of the Windows Phone based emails I had been sent. Handy if you want to use Upload and put some DVR onto SkyDrive.

Don't know if I should share this in the Xbla thread as it's a benefit for live users, may get shouted at for not being on topic.
jbug617
Member
(01-08-2014, 04:01 AM)
jbug617's Avatar
Is Blow working on something other than The Witness? He tweeted this yesterday

@Jonathan_Blow: I have some interesting work for a contract programmer who can make things happen on PS4 + XB1. Hit me up if interested (and qualified).

I don't think he confirmed The Witness for Xbox One yet. I know he made that tweet about fanboys so maybe it's really coming.
Iced_Eagle
Member
(01-08-2014, 04:09 AM)
Iced_Eagle's Avatar
Didn't see it mentioned but in the latest KI update they rotated the free character to Sabrewulf!

Also adjusted how the ranking system works thank god.
Rat Salad
Banned
(01-08-2014, 04:23 AM)

Originally Posted by Doffen

I want State of Decay for Xbox One.

Fuck yes. Its the only reason why i haven't purchased it at the moment. Have a feeling its coming. Also - why was the official X1 launch thread closed? Why hasn't a version 2 been created?
Twin Tails
Member
(01-08-2014, 07:47 AM)
Lego Marvel game demo up on the xbox one store.

Originally Posted by jbug617

I don't think he confirmed The Witness for Xbox One yet. I know he made that tweet about fanboys so maybe it's really coming.

Witness is a timed exclusive.
abracadaver
Member
(01-08-2014, 08:11 AM)
abracadaver's Avatar

Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro

What? Max is not yet available in Germany? It is one of my XOne favorite games. Why don't you just buy it from the US store? You know that Xbox One country region and marketplace is just like Windows 8, right? You can just switch regions in the console and buy stuff from other marketplaces, using your Germany Live account. You will need a way of payment in that region, but you can add currency to your account using a pre-paid code bought in Amazon US (you just have to add a US address to your amazon account, it does not check it when charging your German Credit Card).




Cannot come sooner.

I still have 93€ left on my account and I want to use that money. When switching regions I have to buy with credit card. I will just wait
Steverulez
Member
(01-08-2014, 11:49 AM)
Steverulez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rat Salad

Fuck yes. Its the only reason why i haven't purchased it at the moment. Have a feeling its coming. Also - why was the official X1 launch thread closed? Why hasn't a version 2 been created?

If you read above, I asked the developer on twitter and they flat out said no. Obviously they could just be bluffing but they replied quickly and are usually honest about things. Linkedin profiles mention the class4 MMO as their next project that was part of their plan with Microsoft (MS own the IP) so I would expect that on Xbox One instead. With Dead Rising 3 on XBO as well I could see why they wouldn't consider it necessary to put out SoD on it
pacman85
Member
(01-08-2014, 07:42 PM)
pacman85's Avatar

Originally Posted by Big Jeffrey

Lego Marvel game demo up on the xbox one store.

Is there a link to it on the xbox.com games store so I can go ahead and queue up the download while I am at work? I have the hardest time finding demos on this new .com store.
Steverulez
Member
(01-08-2014, 07:45 PM)
Steverulez's Avatar

Originally Posted by pacman85

Is there a link to it on the xbox.com games store so I can go ahead and queue up the download while I am at work? I have the hardest time finding demos on this new .com store.

Xbox.com link
HBP
Member
(01-08-2014, 08:01 PM)
HBP's Avatar

Originally Posted by pacman85

Is there a link to it on the xbox.com games store so I can go ahead and queue up the download while I am at work? I have the hardest time finding demos on this new .com store.

I wish there was an easy way to see all demos.
SAB CA
Sketchbook Picasso
(01-08-2014, 08:17 PM)
SAB CA's Avatar

Originally Posted by HBP

I wish there was an easy way to see all demos.

There's a couple of them.

On the main scrollable screen, there's a tab for "New game demos". If you click the little box under it (looks like [ ... ] ), it'll bring up all the demos in a list.

Call up Bing Search, and say "New Game Demos", or type it in. That'll bring them up, as well. Searching for "Demos" in general works pretty quickly and easily.

The newest items are always on the top of a section stack.

Edit: Ahh, I guess you mean on Xbox.com, not on the system itself. Yeah, the online store could use a lot of work. It's pretty barebones so far. They also need to get Xbox Live Rewards working with XB1 purchases and such, it says it's suppose to right in the program description...
Jezehbell
Member
(01-08-2014, 08:23 PM)
Jezehbell's Avatar
I really need a release date for D4, Super Time Force and Below.
Steverulez
Member
(01-08-2014, 08:34 PM)
Steverulez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jezehbell

I really need a release date for D4, Super Time Force and Below.

Pretty sure D4 is next month, or thats what was said by Phil previously. I would expect Below to be much later in the year, hopefully STF is March or so
The Flash
Banned
(01-08-2014, 08:36 PM)
Is there a definitive list of games that are eventually coming to Xbox One after their PS4 release? Also, any new tidbits from famousmortimer or anyone else in the know?
eastx
Member
(01-09-2014, 01:37 PM)
eastx's Avatar
Speaking of demos. We track which games have demos on the Xbox One games list at Wikipedia.

List of Xbox One games and demos
Steverulez
Member
(01-11-2014, 05:57 PM)
Steverulez's Avatar
Capy - Onward to 2014 blog post

So what does 2014 have in store? Well, we’re getting closer and closer to releasing Super Time Force, which we’re incredibly excited about. We also have some big, exciting new about Below and some (perhaps unexpected) news about other things… 2014 will be the the first year conference goers will get to sit down and play Below, the year we release Super Time Force, and hopefully for us, and for you all, a year filled with good luck, prosperity and love.

Below screenshots (I don't think they're all new but OXM have said they are...)





I can't wait for Below or Super Time Force personally. STF sounds like its coming soon, hopefully about March, i'd expect Below to come out much later in the year
Heysoos
Member
(01-11-2014, 05:59 PM)
Heysoos's Avatar
Really want to play Below.
Gestault
Member
(01-11-2014, 06:00 PM)
Gestault's Avatar

Originally Posted by Steverulez

Xbox.com link

It's always a point of concern to me when a URL is influenced by the site I was previously on.

Steverulez
Member
(01-11-2014, 06:04 PM)
Steverulez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gestault

It's always a point of concern to me when a URL is influenced by the site I was previously on.

I think I had it opened from the thread about the demo so that might explain the URL :P
mitchman
Member
(01-12-2014, 01:09 PM)
mitchman's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gestault

It's always a point of concern to me when a URL is influenced by the site I was previously on.

If it's not in the link, it's definitely in the referrer http header field, so they know where you come from either way.
Family Fry
Member
(01-13-2014, 04:37 AM)
Family Fry's Avatar
Got my first set of glitched achievements today, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood.
I collected all eyes and amulet pieces didn't get anything.

I now can't replay any of the levels to fix it as it shows me as having collected them all, they aren't there anymore. So my only solution is more than likely, replay the entire game.

Which I won't do, maybe next year when I'm bored. Few moments in that game got my blood up.
WordsintheWater
Member
(01-13-2014, 04:49 AM)
WordsintheWater's Avatar
Below looks freaking sweet, can't wait for that
SAB CA
Sketchbook Picasso
(01-21-2014, 12:59 PM)
SAB CA's Avatar
Well, that's a first. Powerstar Golf is on Sale for 5 dollars off on XB1. Advertised on the website, showing up on the system as "$19.99 $14.99"

Don't see a mention of why it's on sale anywhere else, and don't see anything else on sale personally.
pacman85
Member
(01-21-2014, 03:55 PM)
pacman85's Avatar

Originally Posted by SAB CA

Well, that's a first. Powerstar Golf is on Sale for 5 dollars off on XB1. Advertised on the website, showing up on the system as "$19.99 $14.99"

Don't see a mention of why it's on sale anywhere else, and don't see anything else on sale personally.

Hmm I may have to pick this up. I have read good things about this game. Then again, if it is already on sale for $5 off will it be half off ($10) in a few more months?
TheZjman
Banned
(01-21-2014, 04:09 PM)
Is it just me or is the Store and the whole freaking OS at that just awfully laid out?

Really struggle to find my way around things.

Anyway, is Halo:SA as bad as it is being made out to be?
backflip10019
Member
(01-21-2014, 04:14 PM)
backflip10019's Avatar

Originally Posted by pacman85

Hmm I may have to pick this up. I have read good things about this game. Then again, if it is already on sale for $5 off will it be half off ($10) in a few more months?

It's a very solid game. Fun to pick up for a few minutes and then put down if you're time crunched. If you've enjoyed other arcade golf games like Hot Shots and even Mario Golf back in the day, then you'll love this. Definitely worth the $15 IMO.
Banjo-Kazooie
Banned
(01-21-2014, 04:23 PM)

Originally Posted by TheZjman

Is it just me or is the Store and the whole freaking OS at that just awfully laid out?

Really struggle to find my way around things.

Anyway, is Halo:SA as bad as it is being made out to be?

The missions are pretty enjoyable, albeit very short. Most missions can be done in less than 5 minutes or around 5 minutes, and there are 6 level sets with 5 missions in each. So, you're probably looking at about less than 3 hours of content in there. Now, with that being said, there is plenty of replayability if 100%'ing the game is your concern, as you can replay missions to get any "Gold" star rankings that you missed (I missed a lot). There is also co-op mode to go through which I have yet to try.

MS did add challenges though for going through each mission set with certain skulls active, which make you play differently, and much more conservatively/strategically and make things a bit more interesting (although a lot of these have expired by now).

All in all, I paid the $5 charge since I had previously bought it on Win8 and I love the artstyle of the game, love the twin shooter aspect, and I find most missions to be fairly enjoyable. It just depends if you find what I said worth $15, as I can certainly say $5 is a great price to get it at, but a $10 sale might be more up some people's alley.
see5harp
Member
(01-21-2014, 04:32 PM)
Really thinking about Powerstar Golf for $15.
TechnicPuppet
Nothing! I said nothing!
(01-21-2014, 04:33 PM)
TechnicPuppet's Avatar

Originally Posted by SAB CA

Well, that's a first. Powerstar Golf is on Sale for 5 dollars off on XB1. Advertised on the website, showing up on the system as "$19.99 $14.99"

Don't see a mention of why it's on sale anywhere else, and don't see anything else on sale personally.

£11.99 in uk, very tempted.
Banjo-Kazooie
Banned
(01-21-2014, 04:43 PM)
OP, "Valiant Hearts: The Great War" is coming out for X1 as well from Ubisoft
http://blog.ubi.com/valiant-hearts-t...war-announced/
Jezehbell
Member
(01-21-2014, 04:48 PM)
Jezehbell's Avatar

Originally Posted by Banjo-Kazooie

OP, "Valiant Hearts: The Great War" is coming out for X1 as well from Ubisoft
http://blog.ubi.com/valiant-hearts-t...war-announced/

I didn't know that the name's game was translated, it's called "Soldats Inconnus : Mémoire de la Grande Guerre" in french
Last edited by Jezehbell; 01-21-2014 at 04:51 PM.
Giggzy
Member
(01-21-2014, 04:49 PM)
Giggzy's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheZjman

Is it just me or is the Store and the whole freaking OS at that just awfully laid out?

Really struggle to find my way around things.

Do you use voice commands? I agree that the layout isn't the best and parts of the UI are clunky but with voice commands I never have trouble looking for what I want to do. The more I use my XB1, the more I like the OS. Once they refine it over the next couple patches I think it'll be a great OS.

Thread Tools