• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This Disney Star Has Made His WeHo Neighborhood in California "A Living Hell"

CWsseL3.jpg

I guess ppl lose their job everyday too, bro

Disney and Jake Paul "Mutually" Agree to Part Ways

Gotta imagine this is backlash from the nuisance story. Disney has fired or heavily admonished people for less.

Good

blakep267

He's still making millions a month from Youtube. He's too big to fail at this point.
I don't think he's making that much. Pewdie pie made 7+ million dollar in 2015 and he has over 30 million subs. Jakes not poor by any means but he's not pulling in anywhere close to that from YouTube

Saganator

I don't think he's making that much. Pewdie pie made 7+ million dollar in 2015 and he has over 30 million subs. Jakes not poor by any means but he's not pulling in anywhere close to that from YouTube

I'm sure he makes money from other stuff. Like that shitty rap song sold millions on iTunes.

Dude won't be in his 20s forever, if he doesn't turn his YT fame into an acting career or something, he'll eventually fade away and be a has been.

blakep267

I'm sure he makes money from other stuff. Like that shitty rap song sold millions on iTunes.

Dude won't be in his 20s forever, if he doesn't turn his YT fame into an acting career or something, he'll eventually fade away and be a has been.
im not saying he doesn't have other investments or money making avenues. Just that YouTube isn't giving him millions and most of the stuff we see him have are probably from sponsors and management who want to keep their money makers happy

And seeing as how he just screwed up his thing with the mouse, I doubt he has long term appeal. But he'll still be a thing until he gets too old and his fan base grows up

Jenov

Who are the parents that are enabling this kinda shit with their kids? Terrible. Find some different role models, not dickheads on youtube.

nomis

H3H3 is a youtube group comprised of a husband and wife named Ethan and Hela Klein. They usually cover stories on youtube, specifically either the cringey as fuck "stars" or the state of youtube in general.

H3H3 used to do a pretty good job with their videos and were fairly benign as long as you weren't a douche like the guy's they cover in their videos. In the past year or so they've delved deeper into covering out of control feminism type videos. They haven't done a good job of representing these type of encounters as extreme and uncommon, I think even Hela Klein mentions she's a feminist. Another issue is that they were friends with Pewdiepie and Jontron before those guys became notorious for doing dumb nazi or racist shit. The latter of the two helped them with jobs and a leg into the industry. It's a situation with like how Robert Downey Jr. can't say anything bad about Mel Gibson. And for H3H3, that can be see as hypocritical. I'm not sure exactly what caused them to start focusing on "femanazi" type videos. I can't say they are wrong with some of the videos like the bloody pad or the really dumb manspreading video Buzzfeed did. In the past H3H3 covered youtubers doing racist shit like the guy who posted a video of black guys damaging a car with trump bumper stickers, and then it was found out that he paid those guys to do it.

thank you based trojita for the best possible summary of late ethan klein for all the gaffers who think his non complete denouncement of pewdiepies hitler stunt made him guilty by association

despite the fact that he spent more time calling out the racist behaviour of “prankers in the hood” and joey salads trying to paint black people as violent

H3H3 is a youtube group comprised of a husband and wife named Ethan and Hela Klein. They usually cover stories on youtube, specifically either the cringey as fuck "stars" or the state of youtube in general.

H3H3 used to do a pretty good job with their videos and were fairly benign as long as you weren't a douche like the guy's they cover in their videos. In the past year or so they've delved deeper into covering out of control feminism type videos. They haven't done a good job of representing these type of encounters as extreme and uncommon, I think even Hela Klein mentions she's a feminist. Another issue is that they were friends with Pewdiepie and Jontron before those guys became notorious for doing dumb nazi or racist shit. The latter of the two helped them with jobs and a leg into the industry. It's a situation with like how Robert Downey Jr. can't say anything bad about Mel Gibson. And for H3H3, that can be see as hypocritical. I'm not sure exactly what caused them to start focusing on "femanazi" type videos. I can't say they are wrong with some of the videos like the bloody pad or the really dumb manspreading video Buzzfeed did. In the past H3H3 covered youtubers doing racist shit like the guy who posted a video of black guys damaging a car with trump bumper stickers, and then it was found out that he paid those guys to do it.

I used to really like H3H3, but I stopped watching their videos after the hypocrisy when they didn't cover JonTron's white supremacist bullshit, which is 100% in the territory of stuff they usually cover. Same with TotalBiscuit who said if he had anything to say to JonTron it would be done in private, and Boogie who said that Jon was just "trying on a new hat", or something to that effect. Really lost a lot of respect for all of these YouTubers.

Acorn

I used to really like H3H3, but I stopped watching their videos after the hypocrisy when they didn't cover JonTron's white supremacist bullshit, which is 100% in the territory of stuff they usually cover. Same with TotalBiscuit who said if he had anything to say to JonTron it would be done in private, and Boogie who said that Jon was just "trying on a new hat", or something to that effect. Really lost a lot of respect for all of these YouTubers.
Same sucks, I like their old stuff. Ditched alot of yt's over their kid gloving a fucking racist.

_Rob_

H3H3 put a new video about Jake Paul out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGAxKpNWIA0

Basically Jake Paul made a video where he watched H3H3's video and made fun of it. This is Ethan's response to Jake's video.

Holy shit at that creepy as fuck part where Jake and his dad kiss a girl blindfolded.

Just to get this straight, Jake Paul and his dad set up a competition where they both kiss the same blindfolded young woman. This happens whilst surrounded by a gaggle of other young males, and is subsequently uploaded to the internet to make money.

That's so messed up, in so many ways. But at least now I understand where the self entitled, creepy, douche-bag attitude of the PaulERS happened...

Top Bottom