• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I would love it if from now on Deku just had Eri as a powerup backpack that allowed him to go super Saiyan.

Chase17

Vigilantes 13
Was this poll some kind of statement by the writer? Was it his intention to have boring characters all along.

Truth detector quirk is neat.

NSESN

I would love it if from now on Deku just had Eri as a powerup backpack that allowed him to go super Saiyan.

Bakugou: Hey deku! What this little girls is doing your back?
Deku: She allows me to do this "goes super saiyan"
Bakugou then is arrested for attempted child murder.

Re-reading this chapter, it's really amazing. Personally i really want Eri to stop suffering, so i'd be down if she's not kidnapped by the league. Poor girl deserves peace and love for a change.

I never really posted in this thread, but just want to pop my head in to say I always enjoyed lurking and reading y'all's discussions about MHA. This thread introduced me to MHA, and it's become my favorite ongoing series.

So thanks for that, guys. Hopefully discussion continues, somewhere, if not here

I never really posted in this thread, but just want to pop my head in to say I always enjoyed lurking and reading y'all's discussions about MHA. This thread introduced me to MHA, and it's become my favorite ongoing series.

So thanks for that, guys. Hopefully discussion continues, somewhere, if not here
I enjoy it. I just never bothered posting.

Perhaps I'll make an effort to change that.

sofa

Well, that look like a marvellous plan.
nbu8klj.png

SalvaPot

Quote this post for the discord invite.

Its a brand new discord, so it may seem empty at first, feel free to make suggestions and help if you want.

Also PM's are a bit slow since its limited to 1 every ten minutes, I'll be sending you a PM soon enough.

Also if you know guys from the anime thread (That died along with Off-Topic) or that enjoy the show and you trust, feel free to invite them with the link I PM your way.

PaulBizkit

DAAAAAMN!!!! NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT TWO WEEKS !!!!!! TWO !!!!!!! DAAAMN YOU ALL TO HEEEEELL !!!!

Spectacular chapter,
I can't believe we're getting closer to the actual origin of quirks
. That fight segment was very short but it was also a good taste of what might come in... TWO weeks.

Why are these chapters so short...

Top Bottom