• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Climax 27 [OT] It's a Real-Life Tournament Arc!!!!!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Seriously, that match was awesome. Nagata is amazing for his age.

Though I do hope they're not just repeating Tenzan from last year or Liger from this year's BOSJ with Nagata. Let him get a couple wins at least.

That is the thing with Liger. Liger always feels like a babyface. CTU was a really weird thing.

The match with Muta with the Kishin Liger thing, I think that the result was upsetting but played into the whole Jushin Liger being a face thing. Kind of.

I don't know, that is still one of my favorite matches of all time. I saw it as a kid when my friend's dad got a tape from Japan and it always had a big effect on me.

That is the thing with Liger. Liger always feels like a babyface. CTU was a really weird thing.

The match with Muta with the Kishin Liger thing, I think that the result was upsetting but played into the whole Jushin Liger being a face thing. Kind of.

I don't know, that is still one of my favorite matches of all time. I saw it as a kid when my friend's dad got a tape from Japan and it always had a big effect on me.

Do you know how much of his CTU stuff is on NJPW World

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Makabe is the guy I can't get into.

Makabe's actually the biggest mainstream celebrity in New Japan. He's on morning/variety shows all the time and has a TV show where he tries different sweets. And if you know anything about Japanese TV, you won't be surprised that that's a thing. :lol

I have not yet understood why these two just do not team up and take over the tag universe

I'm sure Makabe and Honma will team back up once Honma's back from injury. GBH ain't going anywhere!

Nekofrog

Banned
i like my lariats hard, i like my lariats stiff, and i like my lariats spammed like hadoukens in street fighter 2. two dudes willingly trading blows back and forth until one literally crumples into a heap. a willing test of mettle.

Makabe's actually the biggest mainstream celebrity in New Japan. He's on morning/variety shows all the time and has a TV show where he tries different sweets. And if you know anything about Japanese TV, you won't be surprised that that's a thing. :lol

I'm sure it's again because I've only cone in now in 2017.

Now here's the actual main event.

Ibushi's music is great

Bwhahaha Brexit Uppercut instead of European funny shit Callis and Kelly

Doesn’t really work in regards to ZSJ who I imagine was remain but still lol

Top Bottom