• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia S2 |OT| This is Going to Stain my Hero Record. No Manga Spoilers!!!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
? Your link doesn't have a timestamp, my link is at 0:27 because I specifically want the track with the little electronic beat

Yeah i'm pretty sure the whole fight between Iida and Todoroki features this one track but without the timestamp you can hear a lot more from the track.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Hmm are you guys sure there is a break this week? a fan site im following says next episode is in 5 days, 3 hours and 11 minutes?
2017-06-2608_29_43-thlmupt.png

Forrasis

Neo Member
I started the first episode of S1 on Saturday and by Sunday night I had already caught up with the current episode of S2. Good stuff.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Finally started watching season 2 on Crunchyroll and I gotta say I didn't think they'd take nearly half the season just to get through the tournament. Felt like that part breezed by in the manga.

So yeah watched the first season, watched the second season up to where it currently is and now I'm near the end of the manga.

Holy cow this is just great. I think the anime does a much better introduction into the world and characters then the manga does but yeah this has been great. I really can't wait to see more of the manga animated now, the next arc is going to be fantastic.

Raxus

There is a very good reason manga fans were super excited to see a 2nd season. Todoroki v. Deku being one of them. There is some serious hype down the road including in the recent chapters which will likely be covered in the 5th/6th season.

Just caved and bought the Season 1 Blu-ray since it's on sale today at Amazon.

I'm interested in checking out the dub, and it should give me something to watch while Season 2 is on break this week.

Jintor

OVA 2

This was fun. It's noticably off-model and off-script (I don't know if horishiki actually wrote it but it feels a lot more standard shonen lols and it's a bit of what the show would be like if it was just random adventures: the anime), but it turns out random adventures: the anime with MHA at its base is still plenty fun.

the comedy was pretty good actually even though it was in what would otherwise be a serious situation

pity about the minor spoils. probably don't watch this if you haven't read ahead in the manga yet up until about halfway through the next arc

caliph95

OVA 2

This was fun. It's noticably off-model and off-script (I don't know if horishiki actually wrote it but it feels a lot more standard shonen lols and it's a bit of what the show would be like if it was just random adventures: the anime), but it turns out random adventures: the anime with MHA at its base is still plenty fun.

the comedy was pretty good actually even though it was in what would otherwise be a serious situation

pity about the minor spoils. probably don't watch this if you haven't read ahead in the manga yet up until about halfway through the next art
the minor spoils we are seeing in the next episode right ?

Top Bottom