• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man

Stages legit, characters not is my guess but who knows.

If the leak is legit the character roster is either incomplete or Gale is lying. None of the characters really fit the one from the ape escape leak ''Kat'' figure. Also I don't believe for a second there wont be Ubisoft represent.
Spike.

SmithnCo

Stages legit, characters not is my guess but who knows.

If the leak is legit the character roster is either incomplete or Gale is lying. None of the characters really fit the one from the ape escape leak ''Kat'' figure. Also I don't believe for a second there wont be Ubisoft represent.

I don't believe for a millisecond that Snake isn't in. Raiden but no Snake makes no sense, so I'm saying the chars are incomplete or fake.

LuuKyK

I wont buy anything until I see a leaked picture of Jennifer Tate I know she's gonna be announced at Gamescom.

abH8W.gif

Zabuza

Banned
Dammit. When I first saw Spike I thought it was Cloud and got excited. Would Spike even be a good character? I've never played Ape Escape.

k_Reign

I dunno, where would one get those character renders of Spike and Sir Dan?

That's also what I was wondering. However, if you look...

Heihachis model is no the one that has been shown,
Neither is Jaks,
Sir Dan's eye is in the wrong socket,
Ratchet is cut from a previous image of him,
Nariko also seems to be ripped from a previous image

That casts a lot of doubt on the characters for me.

k_Reign

Okay I really want the stages to be real! I wonder what that's mixed with..........maybe the original Bioshock? Gravity Rush? WIPEOUT? ...too much hype. Stop.

Ryce

This is pretty obviously real at this point. Wasting days creating one fake stage, OK, fine... two fake stages, eh... three? Nah. Four. Nope.

SmithnCo

Dammit. When I first saw Spike I thought it was Cloud and got excited. Would Spike even be a good character? I've never played Ape Escape.

He has a lot of different tools he could use, and a LASER SWORD! (okay, stun rod)

His supers would likely involve the apes.

While I wanted to know about more of the stages, I'm gutted that none of them will be as good as the Uncharted/Warhawk stage that got them the greenlight. That was crazy good.

RedBoot

Yeah, it's weird that I can believe the stages completely but not the characters at all. Raiden, Dino, and Evil Cole are all out of place. And the different art for Toro, Heihachi, etc, is weird.

Spike's got Sega All Stars Alex Kidd syndrome where the anime look didn't make the move to 3D very well.

But this would only put the roster to 20, and there's going to be more than that. Although if we assume Gale is correct, you could fulfill both the more females hint and the RPG character hint with Lightning. Toss Kat in there to round it out and it'd make sense.

Boss Man

Could be Nathan Hale as others have mentioned. I don't know, I thought about that when I first saw it but it seems more like Cole to me. Either way, they probably should have added a Chimera instead of Hale as he's sort of generic looking.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Oh, new Dante.. Feh.

I think the leak is fake anyway. If it come true then I will be shocked.

I DO WANT THAT SLY COOPER AND BIOSHOCK STAGES THO

Boss Man

then who is the guy above of sackboy? Drake?
It's the new "Dante" from Devil May Cry.

ROFL...Wait, really?

Resistance. He's a terrible, terrible representative. No one from Resistance should be in this game. Worst Insomniac series, sorry to say.

I WANT SPYRO AND RATCHET!
Ratchet is there. You mean Crash?

Resistance: Fall of Man was awesome and I wouldn't mind a Chimera being in, but Hale is not the type of character to include in this game I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom