• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bojack Horseman Season 4 |OT| Fuck Man, What Else Is There To Say

Playsage

Finished it!

*Starts clapping*

Gonna take a day to think about it before sharing some thoughts

Surprised by ENDING SPOILERS
the satisfying happy ending (poor P. C., though)

Also, DAT Todd's storyline finale

Hopfrog

Just finished episode 1. God I have missed this, and we start off with a Mr. Peanutbutter episode!

And wow, Mr. Peanutbutter the populist as well.

Which episodes are the ones I need to emotionally prepare myself for? Spoiler tag the episode numbers please. This isn't an easy show to watch.

Damn, binge watchers. I wish I could have joined you, but I have work at 8 am. I did manage to watch the first episode though. That was hilarious.

Episode 6 (not a spoiler):

tenor.gif

Catvoca

Banned
This might have been my favourite season. Absolutely incredible, every single episode was amazing. It felt fresh too, last season kind of felt like it was repeating things and even if thematically that worked, I'm glad this season feels different.

Kalor

The first episode was great. The background art had some good jokes as usual.
I pita a ful was pretty good.

Episode 8:
When bojack agreed to be on Felicity Huffman's TV show "FHBA: Los Angeles" for the doll, I was really expecting it to be a bad procedural cop drama.....boy did they take a 180 degree turn on that!

Just finished binging the season and god damn. I think this might be my favorite season so far, and this might be my favorite current show. I was concerned that after season 3 they had sort of run out of ideas or places to take the characters. But thankfully it turned out that wasn't the case even slightly.

After I emotionally recover, I'm going to watch that season again, because I'm sure I missed like 80% of the background jokes.

Irminsul

Well, (ending spoilers) that was
a pretty nice way to end the season. Much more optimistic than the end of the last one, at the very least. Alas, poor Diane.

Overall, a really great season. A bunch of "holy shit" moments, but I expect nothing less.

Well that was probably the most uplifting season of BoJack Horseman. Great season. I'd rank em 3 > 4 > 2 > 1 but yeah, what a fantastic show about life and emotions and illness and dealing with it all.

Fun fact: that
actually is Paul Giamatti playing Bojack
in episode 2.

I've come to learn that with BoJack, especially the later seasons, the guest stars are usually played by the guest stars i.e that actually was Vincent D'Onofrio in episode 1 etc.

Croc

Banned
wait did people really like that first episode? I mean I'm sure the rest will be much better cause it seemed like it was setting up where the rest of the season will go but I didn't think it was that good.

VegiHam

Just finished marathoning this. Daaaaaaaamn. Episode 6 hit really damn hard
inside bojacks head sounds just like in my head does :(
. Episode 11 was really good too. Actually everything this season with
Beatrice's life story and the illumination of her as a person. She's sorta likable; but horrifically terrible.

Amazing ending too.
Last season bojacks almost gave up. This season? "But I never had a brother" and like a genuine authentic smile. And him and PC finally catching up and just being good pals! Diane and PB though, ouch. Still, expected to be devestated and I'm mostly okay.

Ughhh. I just want to get off work and watch bojack. The fact that all of you binged the whole season now is upsetting. Hahaha.

rashbeep

Banned
Just finished marathoning this. Daaaaaaaamn. Episode 6 hit really damn hard
inside bojacks head sounds just like in my head does :(
. Episode 11 was really good too. Actually everything this season with
Beatrice's life story and the illumination of her as a person. She's sorta likable; but horrifically terrible.

Amazing ending too.
Last season bojacks almost gave up. This season? "But I never had a brother" and like a genuine authentic smile. And him and PC finally catching up and just being good pals! Diane and PB though, ouch. Still, expected to be devestated and I'm mostly okay.

i was going to post pretty much exactly this

Just finished. Was a really great season and they kept things fresh throughout. There were some hard moments but was a little more jolly than the other seasons.

I'm guessing the next season will deal with
Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter discussing where their life is going and if they should just get a divorce, Todd exploring having an Asexual relationship and other business ventures, Princess Carolyn maybe dealing with Adoption and the stress that comes with it being a single parent and dealing with her business, and Bojack working on that Filbert Project and Building up a Sibling relationship with Hollyhock.

I do wonder how many more seasons they may do and how it all might end when the final season is around.

Top Bottom