• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| September 2017 | 25 Years of wearing a smile to work!

Vampire Jubilee is still awesome. Swear to god of they revert it...

1840394-bnmn.png

Boogiepop

Okay, so this is 99% going to be a Messi question, I'd imagine, but... the time has come: Before that Comixology sale for Harley comics ends, what's worth picking up from it?

Messi

Okay, so this is 99% going to be a Messi question, I'd imagine, but... the time has come: Before that Comixology sale for Harley comics ends, what's worth picking up from it?

Batman Adventures Mad Love
Harley and Ivy

The original Harley series is alright.

The new series is OK. I like it but people seem fairly split. It's pretty all self contained and she us basically the current incarnation of Harley. Art is great. I'd buy the first volume and see. Its pretty indicative of where we are 30-40 issues later.

Bonus in the sale. Buy batgirl year one. It's awesome.

Boogiepop

Batman Adventures Mad Love
Harley and Ivy

The original Harley series is alright.

The new series is OK. I like it but people seem fairly split. It's pretty all self contained and she us basically the current incarnation of Harley. Art is great. I'd buy the first volume and see. Its pretty indicative of where we are 30-40 issues later.

Bonus in the sale. Buy batgirl year one. It's awesome.
Awesome, thanks! And already got Batgirl Year One covered!

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I haven't read a single comic in weeks, been reading too much Ice and Fire. I'll read a comic one day. *looks into the sunset*

VanWinkle

Most of the characters are banned, the rest of the longer term regulars left. That's the real truth.

True, a lot of regulars just aren't regulars anymore or not even here at all anymore. Kind of sad really.

Who got banned recently?

theflow used to post all the time and he was banned. And tragicomedy was a fairly prominent poster as well.

And in terms of people who are still here, echoshifting and donniewahlberg used to post SO much and now pretty much never.

I forgot the new Punisher MAX stuff was hitting soon. Hyped for that. Bought Fury MAX tonight to read through beforehand. Been catching up on comics. Nightwing and King Batman weren’t great over the last five issues. All Star Batman is so weird I can’t hate it. Metal is honestly really good but seems kinda messy for Snyder.

Lost Light still fantastic tho.

True, a lot of regulars just aren't regulars anymore or not even here at all anymore. Kind of sad really.

theflow used to post all the time and he was banned. And tragicomedy was a fairly prominent poster as well.

And in terms of people who are still here, echoshifting and donniewahlberg used to post SO much and now pretty much never.
Do you need a hug or something?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I had a vacation and somehow I posted this year less. And now I work again and have a lot to do :( Wont get any better in the next two weeks sadly

What if...what if no one reads comics anymore?

I sure buy more than I read. I get through as much as I can on Wednesday and then forget about them. Maybe I remember and read a couple more later in the week, but the motivation isn't really there. I have a couple from two weeks ago I haven't read yet but I'm reading manga via the Crunchyroll app.

Top Bottom