• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

spidye

Who will contest Bayern though?

Or do you want to win the CL lol
Bayern will kot win the league this year

You can bookmark this post
I really hope Hoeneß bites his ass for not buying Sanchez, Goretzka and Draxler.
Lol I think after the china money they just congratulated themselves.
everyone should have seen the problems coming from a mile away after losing against everyone

NHale

Same as last season. Need to win these games.

The striker that was bought to avoid those ties missed a complete sitter after Martial cross.

Also United was too passive on the first half to deserve a win and Mhki on the right wing simply doesn't work. Let him create as a number 10.

Gambit

Apart from also wanting Draxler, Goretzka etc, I am just ready for a different coach!

Give me Sagnol. Give me Tuchel, for all I care. Just someone with modern day tactics

spidye

RB Leipzig only got so many points last year because nobody took them seriously.

And Dortmund has Bosz lol
And we have ancelotti. His 'tactics' for today? Just cross the ball inside the box. We had not even one decent chance in the second half with players like lewa, robben, ribery, coman, thiago and james

Sciel

That was awful match to watch as a United fan. Terrible defending from both central defenders to be at fault for a goal each.

I've never bought into the hype from the first 3 games and its because we've probably got to have two of the worst first choice full backs in the top 6. Valencia with his tendencies to hold on the ball for ages and do his bunny steps (idk what else to call it) before either a) knocking it forward and taking on defender, but its pointless now anyways since his dwelling on the ball has gotten him doubled up upon b) smashing it a cross that seems to be pinpoint accurate onto the heel/back/shoulder of the defender.

Then we have Darmian who....passes the ball backwards/sideways for 90 mins.

Sure they're solid defensively most of the time but that isn't nearly enough when then problems are accentuated by the lack of any real wingers providing width.

T-Rex.

Banned
“I hope and wish Ederson a quick recovery,” Mane posted on his official Facebook page.

“I am so sorry he was hurt during our accidental collision on the pitch and am sorry for him that he could not complete the match because of it. I pray he heals fast and is back playing very soon!”
Mane is a good lad.

Audioboxer

What a great day

o0btlib.png

wdB5Ai6.gif

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
United, City and Chelsea fighting at the top. While having also decent groups in CL. Next weeks should be interesting.

"Factoid alert: Today was #LFC worst defeat without scoring since the last time they lost 5-0 - at Huddersfield Town in 1958."

casiopao

I said "decent" not "difficult". All three have practically one tougher opponent: Atletico, Benfica and Napoli.

Benfica should be much weaker compared to Atletico and Napoli there.

But i do think Napoli can beat City there so it is going to be interesting.^_^

kromeo

Err, he pushed to leave, was close to doing it too, sulks all the time

Need I go on? Did the same as RvP and Cesc, only difference is he'll leave for free next year

Van Persie was far worse, the club stuck by him through all those years of injuries and he showed his gratitude by stabbing us in the back the first opportunity he got.. I don't really blame Sanchez for wanting to go qo

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Van Persie was far worse, the club stuck by him through all those years of injuries and he showed his gratitude by stabbing us in the back the first opportunity he got.. I don't really blame Sanchez for wanting to go qo

aye rvp is a rat

yagal

You guys keep talking about Rasford but can't remember the last time Pogba was good

This Barca is kinda sad

Benfica should be much weaker compared to Atletico and Napoli there.

But i do think Napoli can beat City there so it is going to be interesting.^_^

I think the Napoli and City games have the potential to be the best in the group stages. As long as you like technical football.

Top Bottom