• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Woah just caught up with pages of posts - and all the posts sucked.

Surprised there was no real new stuff out today - getting used to seeing halo 4 on an almost daily basis lol.

I've been working 14+ hour days on the weekend (i.e. in my "free time") trying to remove links so innocent Halo fans aren't spoiled. So, no I don't always have time to feed on every sentence that gets typed by every member of this forum.

Fuck.

All I can say Is I appreciate you putting in that work man - thanks! It's hard to express gratitude properly on a forum like this - but it means a LOT that guy guys are doing this - so again thanks man.

Halo 4! Less than 3 weeks! Aren't YOU GUYS PUMPED
ptlYO.png

If I go into infectionhub.com forums and call David Ellis a cunt that doesn't make it a post from that entire community. A small part of what gets posted in Halogaf threads is actually by "Halogaf", specially near release times.
True. I expect things to get crazy for a bit.

We will also get a new or refreshed president that day, and I will miss the whole thing because I will be on a plane for 12 hours. I hope the captain keeps us informed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am getting reports from ground control that we do in fact, have a good matchmaking experience and CTF is fun."
Buy an internet package on the plane. I'll be sure to let you know when Romney wins.

IHaveIce

Banned
thought my glorious ranking system idea would get more responds
it is bad

Also nobody could give an answer what happens with the magnum if you carry the flag and gon on the back of a mongoose :(

I wonder when do we get official Extraction gameplay and details

Something I've been thinking about: Is there music in Spartan Ops? I can't remember if I heard any. If there is, is it the same music as campaign, or is it made for Spartan Ops? I'm sure the CG sequences will have music, but what about during the missions? That alone would improve the experience ten-fold.

bGanci

Banned
Something I've been thinking about: Is there music in Spartan Ops? I can't remember if I heard any. If there is, is it the same music as campaign, or is it made for Spartan Ops? I'm sure the CG sequences will have music, but what about during the missions? That alone would improve the experience ten-fold.
I'm very confident there will be. Especially since multiplayer has it.

Booties

Banned
I played reach on legendary for my first play through drunk. It was easy. I plan on doin the same for halo 4. You're all scrubs.

Three sleeps until Fincher/Miller TV spot.

Also, Mexico City is rad. Although giant failure at dinner last night where we asked to go to a cook Mexican restaurant and the concierge sent us to a fancy French place because its brand includes the term "French food in Mexico." We were too tired to go elsewhere.

Well did they still serve margaritas?

I've seen a ton of Halo 4 dew, just no GameFuel yet. Entered my first code this morning, but the dashboard on the Dew site isn't working.

The dashboard finally loaded for me. 14 matches locked in.

Are the Doritos codes really printed on the outside of the bag? It seems like we're all on the honor system then.

Top Bottom