• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Started one up. Barebones for now, but I can set some time aside tomorrow to work on organizing stuff. I run my own discord for streaming so I have a somewhat okay idea of what I'm doing, but I'm definitely not a discord master user.

Copy pasta'd the OP for an info splash page. If someone with experience wants to also be a mod let me know.

PM me for an invite.

Started one up. Barebones for now, but I can set some time aside tomorrow to work on organizing stuff. I run my own discord for streaming so I have a somewhat okay idea of what I'm doing, but I'm definitely not a discord master user.

Copy pasta'd the OP for an info splash page. If someone with experience wants to also be a mod let me know.

Quote this post for the invite link.

im downnn

shira

So I have dried McDonald's BBQ sauce on my UB3. What's the best way to clean it off? It's not that much but it's on the PK

pk is just plastic
bbq sauce is just sugar + water

edit: shit pk is like a wool type fabric, might need wool cleaner - that's what it says for pk clothing anyways

Oxn

Think i'll get a Pureboost ATR. Atleast it looks like a pureboost, unlike the Ultraboost ATR. Hate the way the sock looks, and the tongue.,

large.jpg

akshayv

Neo Member
I have several issues with my foot, I am 67 years old and just started a part time job that requires me to be on my feet on concrete floors--that's why I ordered these particular shoes and so far orthofeet is working out great!!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay yall what are some of the best lightweight, breathable shoes? I live in Phoenix and I need something that won't suck this summer.

mekes

Okay yall what are some of the best lightweight, breathable shoes? I live in Phoenix and I need something that won't suck this summer.

Theres a big difference between popular brands like Nike, Adidas etc and proper running shoes from a company like Mizuno being one, or Asics being another. The only downside with them is they often come with very “out there” designs. But you can get Asics in all black, I have some that I use when I play squash. I recommend them, but you should always aim to try them on first before buying. They definitely keep your feet cooler in hot weather, so much so you should immediately notice a difference.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Those are noisy, ugly on a man, uncomfortable for walking more than a block, sweat makes them gross, they are absolutely horrid for when dust is blowing everywhere, have zero protection from desert thorns and insacts, leave your feet open to sunburn, and getting caught in a monsoon will wash them right off your feet and down the street.

Top Bottom