• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable Heroes Screenshot Blowout (XBLA, Gauntlet meets Mario Party spinoff)

----- Mod Abuse Start -----

Direct link here: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Fable-Heroes/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410b86

QoYLe.png

AXQwm.png

Good news: Not Kinect-based, though you can unlock items for both games. Four player online/offline co-op is nice, I guess.
Bad news: Not a Fable game I was looking for. WTF Lionhead?!

----- Mod Abuse End -----

Is the NDA up? If not welllllll someone didn't tell xbox.com.
Says Release Date is 2nd May 2012.

Xbox.com blurb.

"Fable Heroes is a fresh spin on the beloved Fable franchise in which up to 4 players play both cooperatively and competitively in this hack-and-slash adventure. Work together as heroes of Albion to defeat familiar foes and new enemies while collecting as many gold coins as possible to unlock upgrades, characters, and items in both this game and Fable: The Journey for Kinect for Xbox 360."

So what do people think then?

arab

ironically enough, you can do anything in this version of fable but no one's gonna want to play it

Arnie

Oh lord. Aesthetically that looks terrible.

I take it it's a Mario Party style game, it better be fun, because it ain't selling anyone in its looks.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Is this the on-rails game re-purposed or a different game? Either way, I'd rather play it.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoy the Fable franchise but that, that, whatever that is in the OP is almost offensive to me. Fuck.

It looks awesome.

Like a fable Mario party rpg, with crystal chronicles or "tales of" style synchronous battles or something.

Completely out of left field and looks reasonably unique. People will therefore hate it.

Conor 419

Banned
"Right chums, after Fable 3, the series is in a really volatile situation, so how can we restore confidence in the fanbase and ease them back into the ip?"

fablejourn.jpg

16fe8947.png

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Wow, that looks awful. What the fuck?

Derrick01

Banned
If you asked me if Fable could get any more casual I would have probably said no, I don't see how.

Oh man Microsoft....

Top Bottom