• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your most played Switch game not named Zelda?

Mario Kart at about 10 hours. I've pretty much played it only online surprisingly, despite not usually being an online kind of guy, so this is also the most hours I've put into a game online. That's also why I don't plan on getting Arms or Splatoon, so it'll be a while before anything else I'm really interested in comes out (either Mario Odyssey or Kingdom Battle).

eMpTy23

I think I have like 2 hours in Mario Kart. I have maybe an hour in Disgaea 5.

I have two friends, neither of which want to game when we're together in person. And I don't like the idea of playing online without a wired connection...

Rabbids Mario might top the other games though. It looks like a blast.

Tailzo

Disgaea 5 is up there, followed by I am Setsuna, Puyo Puyo, Half Genie Hero, Dragons trap, Cave Story & Mario Kart.

Going to start Lego City and Arms soon :)

sasimirobot

Great to see the love for Has Been Heros in here!

Has-Been_Heroes_wallpaper_1920x1080-1024x576.png

Yagami_Sama

I haven't played Breath of the wild on Switch.So for me is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, 200 cc is quite challenging.

But I also played a lot of Disgaea 5.

CLEEK

Arms with 20 hours and rising, MK8D with 15 hours, then a bunch of Neo Geo games.

Zelda dwarfs them all, obvs. I'm on 105 hours, and my two boys have even higher play times. We're nearly 350 hours between the three of us.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe followed by Splatoon 2. I have tons of 10-25 hours played games as I tend to go from game to game quite rapidly. I'm currently sitting at 27 Switch games and only a few have been played for "a little while".

Top Bottom