• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagharek

Clive Palmer is a narcissist. I guess if that's the criteria for being listed as a national treasure then someone better start construction of golden shrines to Kyle fuckwitlands and co. Hell, make Mick gatto governor general or president for life while were at it, and let Alan Jones rewrite the constitution too.

Shaneus

This just in: Ricki-Lee to sing the national anthem at the Australian Grand Prix in a couple of weeks.

Due recognition and just reward for the lass, and may it go some way to healing the emotional damage she has suffered at the hands of those here. Thread title in particular is very harsh.
Want footage, Gaz?

Windows tablet with a dock.
Ah. I think the Iconia uses the older-gen CPU and is quite a bit (~10% heavier). I guess if you roadtest an Iconia and the weight doesn't bother you, then neither would the Windpad.

Yagharek

Maybe he counts as a living national treasure because he eats gold-infused bacon with gold from his big fuck off holes in the ground. You are what you eat etc.

Maybe he counts as a living national treasure because he eats gold-infused bacon with gold from his big fuck off holes in the ground. You are what you eat etc.

Hahaha legit laughed out loud. It's the little things.

Went to JB, the dude sung the praises of the Asus but I couldn't stomach the $750 cost. The dude basically spat at the Sony and the Acer, but I'm leaning towards one of them. And reviews seem to suggest they're not too much worse than the Asus. Doesn't seem like it's $250 better at least.

Actually thinking about the 7" Acer. For some reason I really like that size.

Jintor

Been working my way through Serious Sam 3 but I think I'm not enjoying it any more so might just chuck it back into the depths of my Steam library. Getting a headache whilst playing it and getting kind of frustrating. Was more fun in co-op, but not worth playing the whole game for.

Also I've been playing for like six hours and my best weapon is a rocket launcher, what is this

Anything you'd want to do on a "real" tablet could be done with a skinned or modified app anyway. MS will do their damnedest to get Office a tablet-friendly mode, XBMC is skinnable, IE10 is (apparently) tablet-friendly as well... there really is no argument in going a locked-down tablet like something iOS or Android-based when you can have the same versatility of a PC (sans control method, obviously) in tablet form.
I would prefer an Android tablet since all I really want is a bigger version of my phone for ease of use around the house. Having a dock with a keyboard would be an added benefit but it would be mainly for internet browsing, media playback and note taking/office work. All of which I can already do on my phone but it would be much, much better on a larger device. Being able to bring up my shared Google Doc work stuff and fiddle with it while watching the cricket on the couch with the little guy would be boss.

But Fred, these all in one devices usually do a shitty job of all their functions.
Everyone needs to buy a Ricoh 2051c and be a lot happier. So glad my work ponyed up the cash for one, saves me at least 2 hours work a day.

At least *someone's* having a good Sunday:

(I'm aware of it's length, but it's too worthy to not be posted here in it's full glory. Shamelessly stolen from another forum I frequent.)
YOU SHOULD BE JUNIORED FOR THIS OFFENCE

I feel disgusted in myself for laughing at that now. =/
YOU TOO PIPPI

The image is from Adam Sandler's box office monstrosity / hollywood scam / 1.5 hour long Sony & Coke advertisement.

Here's the Plinket review.
Kritz is the man with the sanity to set things straight.

Its ok to laugh cause its an Australian bird that made it big in hollywood!
That whore of a cockatoo is more than happy to star in shitty movies while snorting lines of crushed acorns off a parakeets arse. Fuck them.

Okay what the fuck is with all these ads on streaming media sites? It's getting extremely annoying.
Adblock extension for Chrome my friend. make sure that NeoGAF gets the green thumb though! I don't care about non-invasive ads but since install Adblock I have been less frustrated while browsing. All you need to do is click the red stop sign ->Don't run on pages on this domain.

Nothing will ever match

nFQ68.gif

Jim Henson knew a thing or two.
total_recall.jpg

14.gif

Isn't that the post that he quoted?

Shaneus

I would prefer an Android tablet since all I really want is a bigger version of my phone for ease of use around the house. Having a dock with a keyboard would be an added benefit but it would be mainly for internet browsing, media playback and note taking/office work. All of which I can already do on my phone but it would be much, much better on a larger device. Being able to bring up my shared Google Doc work stuff and fiddle with it while watching the cricket on the couch with the little guy would be boss.
Fair call... if you have an Andy phone, a likewise tablet would be a simple decision.

YOU SHOULD BE JUNIORED FOR THIS OFFENCE
I didn't know what it was from, I swear! I thought it was a real thing :(

Wait. How did YOU know what it was from?

Isn't that the post that he quoted?
Oh, the way it was posted I thought the link was to the article that he bolded. Nevermind then.

I didn't know what it was from, I swear! I thought it was a real thing :(

Wait. How did YOU know what it was from?
Funny pics thread, which is where I assumed you found it from. Although then you would have known it was from that abomination of a movie. At least out of that mess came an awesome Half in the Bag episode.

jambo

Everything can die in a fire

I have tonsillitis, a fever, headache, body aches, some sunburn, I can't sleep or eat (water is the only thing my stomach agrees with).

But yay new thread

Shaneus

Funny pics thread, which is where I assumed you found it from. Although then you would have known it was from that abomination of a movie. At least out of that mess came an awesome Half in the Bag episode.
So you missed the bit where I said I stole it from another forum, yeah?

Choc

Banned
more FFA incompetence

i just completed my 2012 Elite Official registration. One of the terms and conditions is that we will answer questions posed to us by the captains in the matches.

the laws of the game actually stipulate CLEARLY that captains have no special rights and referees can tell captains to basically fuck off and not answer them.

ffa

smh

Choc

Banned
Everything can die in a fire

I have tonsillitis, a fever, headache, body aches, some sunburn, I can't sleep or eat (water is the only thing my stomach agrees with).

But yay new thread

i hear ya buddy

2 days ago i thought i had appendecitis
:|

Choc

Banned
With that said, i generally do answer unless they are just being dicks. If you can't clarify why you gave a decision you lose credibility straight away with both teams

Axiom

Usually when my bandwidth gets down to the wire I start browsing with pictures turned off, it doesn't take a great deal away from internet forums generally.

The Vita wallpaper thread would sure suck though.

Deeku

The Vita wallpaper thread would sure suck though.
That thread is amazing. But I still haven't decided what wallpapers to put on my vita yet. Just rockin different coloured pages at the moment. I'll probably do one of those really long pics that scroll for 6 pages!

So EB actually came through was a good deal. After reading the SimCity V thread, I thought I'd see if there was an old SimCity I could get into when I saw Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 plus expansion packs for $15. There goes all my free time

They were $7 on gamersgate.com the other day (Baldurs Gate 1, 2, expansions, Icewind Dale 1, 2, expansions, Planescape: Torment and Temple of Elemental Evil all included). Might still be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom