• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limbo coming to PC

GABDEG

Kevin said:
Weird, I emailed the developer like a week ago asking about a PC version and they replied saying they would take it into consideration. HA HA
"We had no idea people would want our game on multiple platforms!"

Bought a 360 eariler this year to play the alleged slew of arcade games never coming to PC (including this).

Every non-PC gaming investment I've made lately has filled me with regret :(

Sinoox

Banned
BeeDog said:
Day freaking one if it happens. One of the few XBLA titles I've really wanted to play.

Saaaame! There's no way I could have brought myself to buy a game console over one or two small games, so I thought I'd have to miss out on this one! This is such awesome news! Thank you for sharing, Drkirby!

Usually I would double dip for the superior version, but it seems pretty pointless in this case. I don't think the game would benefit from the higher resolution and it didn't have enough substance to begin with. It's also been on sale several times.

Hopefully they fixed the bugs. I was about to lay down some spacebucks for this, until I hit a game ending glitch in the trial.

LosDaddie

Banned
I highly recommend this game. Not much replay value, but still an awesome game. Definitely a memorable experience.

I waited for the XBLA sale. So hopefully it's no more than $10 on Steam.

BGBW said:
Lime said:
Reasons to sell my Xbox 360: +1
Reasons for me to get a 360: -1

I'm surprised it took 37 posts for this.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Motherfucker I just bought this on 360. I will not hesitate to repurchase it though, it's easily the best indie game I ever played. Oh yeah and I'm gifting this shit to my homies.

shwimpy

soldat7 said:
Not to be a Debbie Downer but the game just didn't grab me. I still haven't finished it yet. :|
I was satisfied playing the demo alone and haven't thought about it since. I'll probably buy it during a steam sale.

Malio

Demo didn't float my boat. Looked like any number of flash based browser games I've played? Might buy it when it's cheap on Steam.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I always thought that dev comment was one of those vague ones, that keep the door open just enough for a possibility of PC version some day. I hope it comes as a PC/Mac combo.

Thank god, I've waited far too long and I'n amazed I missed the spoilers.
I heard it has ups and downs but still buying. The wait for Fez on not 360 is going to be unbearable.

Drkirby said:
Source? Steam Registry Snooping. I am going to assume Valve didn't put the trailer on its servers for the laughs. Click below to have it download to your steam client if you want to view your self. I would upload it to youtube, but it is identical to the old trailer.

steam://install/80896

steama.png

steamb.png

So much for "You won't see a PS3 or PC version this time around, sorry."

DK, how are you getting into the registry? It's been locked for me for the last 4-5 days?

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Excellent news! But another great example of MS incompetence in the PC. I would have bought this in GWFL, but now I will get it on steam. F** YEAH!

AEREC

I wonder if they will add more content...I didnt enjoy the game too much though...it just felt too "Look at me...Im Art."

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I'll bet anything, that Limbo sells more copies on Steam, than it has on XBLA.

toasty_T said:
Bought a 360 eariler this year to play the alleged slew of arcade games never coming to PC (including this).

Every non-PC gaming investment I've made lately has filled me with regret :(

Yeah, there will always be a ton of timed exclusives, but a lot of the biggies eventually go elsewhere.

Also, finding a used 360 with a broken disc drive for cheap is the way to go for arcade games.

King Boo

Kevin said:
Weird, I emailed the developer like a week ago asking about a PC version and they replied saying they would take it into consideration. HA HA

you know i emailed them on the day of release, complaining that limbo wasn't on pc. never got a reply.

Top Bottom