• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

ElRenoRaven

Fucking taco bell. I don't care about no triple double crunchwrap shit. Bring back the greatest one ever. Bring back the Country AM wrap damn you!

Theoretically, you can book Sami to lose a lot, because he's supposed to be an underdog, but this kind of falls apart when he never wins at all. They're booking him like Ziggler

Being booked as an underdog also falls apart when you arent in a consistent feud you eventually overcome. He just bounces between whoever they want to put over.

Also why are Sami and Foley so friendly now after Foley fucked him around during the Braun thing.

I still don't remember any sort of Zayn/Foley reconciliation after the Zayn/Braun stuff, why does this bug me so?!

^ Thank you hashtag *clap clap clap*

Pikma

Banned
Why the fuck would Sami Beating Joe on a random RAW episode be the right choice? I thought people turned on Bayley because of all the meaningless wins they've given her on Raw...

Why the fuck would Sami Beating Joe on a random RAW episode be the right choice? I thought people turned on Bayley because of all the meaningless wins they've given her on Raw...

No one wants Sami beating Joe

There is no reason Sami should be put in constant matches to be Joe's enhancer

Top Bottom