• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Planet X to collide with Earth on September 23.

To be honest, Trump far outstrips the risk of any comets or mythical tinfoil hat planet x hitting the earth theory.
But what if we didn't have to worry about Trump? We could just spend the next month sipping on a cold one waiting for the end to come knowing Trump can't fuck us faster than a comet.

Flo_Evans

Maybe I'm crazy but I could have sworn that some legit astronomers have theorized about massive extra-solar planets.

No crazy collision shit but really large gaseous giants on huge orbits.

Oh good, the world won't be destroyed until right after I take my vacation to Italy. Sure would've hated for those plane tickets to go to waste.

Chirotera

Banned
Destiny 2 viral marketing is fucking bananas

You know, I would love a Destiny expansion that takes place on a literal Planet X inhabited by an ancient race of pre-golden age humans twisted by the dark of space and craving, blood. They could have a lot of fun with that.

LogicAirForce

Neo Member
I think its really irresponsible for news sites to post conspiracy theories like this. I remember when the Large Hadron Collider was going to be switched on all the news channels were talking about the conspiracies saying it would open up a blackhole and destroy the earth. I read that there were people who killed themselves because they believed it would happen.

Oriel

I think its really irresponsible for news sites to post conspiracy theories like this. I remember when the Large Hadron Collider was going to be switched on all the news channels were talking about the conspiracies saying it would open up a blackhole and destroy the earth. I read that there were people who killed themselves because they believed it would happen.

*Shrugs* Nothing of value was lost then.

Temp_User

Man, is it even possible for a planet-size body to hurtle through space on a collision course with Earth without us knowing years in advance? Wouldnt the weird movements of asteroids and comets clue us in of something incoming?

cucuchu

Time to start launching semen into orbit with our giant GAF dicks so that the future of the human race will be secured when aliens happen upon our GOD-SPERM.

Man, is it even possible for a planet-size body to hurtle through space on a collision course with Earth without us knowing years in advance? Wouldnt the weird movements of asteroids and comets clue us in of something incoming?

No it isn't possible, and yes, changes in orbits of other astral bodies would be how we would notice them.

Ashhong

I do wonder, if this was true, how would everyone react? At that point it's completely unavoidable so I think id be alright with it. We had a good run

danthefan

Maybe I'm crazy but I could have sworn that some legit astronomers have theorized about massive extra-solar planets.

No crazy collision shit but really large gaseous giants on huge orbits.

Astronomers were aware of Neptune before ever confirming it existed because of the way it's gravity affected Uranus, which didn't orbit in an expected way. This was over 150 years ago.

It's cool guys. We would die from being thrown off the planet from niburus gravity. I think we'd die a quick death from suffocation from lack of oxygen or whatever.

Source: I saw some show on history channel about this stuff.

Nibiru is where the Anunaki live. Why would they let us die after putting so much work into making us? I smell bullshit.

Oh man I hate those guys. They didn't even give us superpowers. Now that I think about it, why wouldn't any god/s give us super powers. We could have been his comic books. Sad!

Unit 33

CgGzmMH.jpg

I hope it looks like this when it happens. Big ol' flying saucers and a looming alien planet.

Conspiracy related art is always delightfully weird.

Goddamn ancient Annunaki god aliens come back to kill us with their stupid planetary orbit.

Dehnus

I hope it looks like this when it happens. Big ol' flying saucers and a looming alien planet.

Conspiracy related art is always delightfully weird.

Goddamn ancient Annunaki god aliens come back to kill us with their stupid planetary orbit.

Grabs a big gun, and a jetpack then starts shouting:"EDF, EDF, EDF!", while running out.

Dehnus

Joe Musashi will stop the Phantom Planet in the year 20XX.

Nah, Planet X is SEGATA returning to punish the wicked! First Sony, then Nintendo, then Microsoft, than anybody who doesn't own a Saturn as their main console, Dreamcast owners will get a slap on the wrist, after which he'll beat up the entire SEGA board, beat up the guy that dared make Shenmue 3 Sony exclusive, and launch SEGA SATURN 2!

Unit 33

Grabs a big gun, and a jetpack then starts shouting:"EDF, EDF, EDF!", while running out.

I just noticed the artist's impression included a large grey alien on top of the temple.

Good to know our Anunnaki overlords aren't beneath joining us in our plight.

Who comes up with this shit?
Honestly reading about Anunnaki Sumerian alien overlords, hollow Earth, secret planet that is now the asteroid belt, angels came from Mars, Vrill, etc is a great rabbit hole of mind shattering bizarre fantasy.

It would make a really great cinematic franchise.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Planet X is a sex shop in my city, so when i read the thread title... i went "Nice."

Also, since this eclipse mostly affected the US, I'm guessing only that country will get destroyed? Funny how conspiracy theorists rarely think on a global scale for stories such as this.

KHlover

Banned
Those conspiracy theories gave us Steins;Gate tho, they're aight.

They killed themselves after they found out that a black hole may kill them anyway? Wth?

HeatBoost

I'm pretty sure that "Earth is going to collide with Planet X/Planet X will be responsible for the apocalypse" is just a way that crazy people say "soon"

"Hey, when's your birthday?"
"Oh, it'll be before Planet X collides with Earth"
"Shit, I better find you a present, fast"

Diablos

9/11 ain't got shit on Planet X!

Btw George Soros has secret tech that he obtained from the lizard people that is making this possible

Trump wasn't enough, it's too late sheeple. We have failed.

Top Bottom